• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

The more u can get Mary to get excited on her own about the new lifestyle and make it so it becomes "her idea" the better and more enjoyable it will be for you both. She will look forward to it and move ahead. Far better that way. U don't want to be seen as "pushing" her into it. Plant the seeds from both sides, u and your friend in a subtle way and let her connect the dots. Trust me. If u water the grass right, it will grow! U just need to nurture that "inner slut" is such a way that she takes the lead. U and your friend can assist, but let her put it together, connect the dots and go for it. Just give her the right support, hints and plenty of running room so she can move ahead with her new stud. Most women have to overcome the behavioral modes that society has proscribed for them. Looks like he has a great cock to pleasure her and cuck u with. And with any luck, this will just be the beginning. If she likes the lifestyle, she very well might become a very active hotwife with multiple bulls. Good luck and keep us posted.

I know you're getting tons of advice and it may be overwhelming, but one more thing to consider. A day or so after your "chance" encounter, you could mention to Mary that you were talking to your friend and he mentioned how hot he thought she was. This can nonchalantly inform her that he has interest, and also work to boost her confidence and self-esteem.

So last night I decided to use the big dildo that Mary has while we had fun. I was kissing and caressing her while I reached down and fucked her with it. I was telling her how much I love it when she gets pleasured by that big cock and I get to hear her moan and enjoy it. She reached over and started to stroke my cock. I then asked if she liked his big cock fucking her and the instant she said yes, I came in her hand. Attached is a picture of my cock and her co-worker. I know she would love it. Next weekend can’t get here fast enough. I hope it goes well.

6FA5794A-B9BF-49C3-AF6C-37D6FA9F62F8.jpeg 59CA024C-C8EF-471F-BC6F-78189052B3F6.jpeg
Anything new to report this week?

Anything new to report this week?

All is on track for our night out tomorrow. The plan is for him to bump into us after we have been at the bar for about a 1/2 hour or so. I am going to text him once we get there.

Not expecting much tomorrow, but hoping it will setup the future. Will be interesting to hear what she says about him or how well she knows him. I really have no idea.

I will give an update once it is done. I have been horny all week.

All is on track for our night out tomorrow. The plan is for him to bump into us after we have been at the bar for about a 1/2 hour or so. I am going to text him once we get there.

Not expecting much tomorrow, but hoping it will setup the future. Will be interesting to hear what she says about him or how well she knows him. I really have no idea.

I will give an update once it is done. I have been horny all week.
Very exciting!

Ugh. As we were just getting ready for dinner, Mary mentioned that she told another couple we were heading out for drinks after dinner. She invited them down there since she has no idea about my alternative plan. Well, I guess we can still have her coworker bump into us, but there may be four of us hanging out. Then there is a little piece of me that is worried he will know who her friends are when he has all this extra info about me and her nudes. He has been chill, so I think I just need to go on with the plan. Any comments appreciated….I will check this thread a few times during dinner.

One other thing I hadn’t realized was how old he is. I was thinking he was a little older than he is. Mary is 48 years old and he is 29….he did say he turns 30 soon. I had never really pictured her with a guy that much younger as part of my fantasy, but it actually has gotten me even hornier to think of a guy that young into her.

I am a stocky build with a 4” cock and he is much leaner. Keeps himself trimmed and has a cock that looks to be a thick 7-8”. He cums a lot too. We jerked off on video chat together and he shoots a huge load. I just don’t do that anymore. All I can think about is him cumming on her face and tits.
I THINK YOU'LL LOVE IT WATCHING HIM FUCK HER, BIGGEST TURN ON i'VE EVER HAD WATCHING MY WIFE IN BED WITH YOUNGER GUYS

Ugh. As we were just getting ready for dinner, Mary mentioned that she told another couple we were heading out for drinks after dinner. She invited them down there since she has no idea about my alternative plan. Well, I guess we can still have her coworker bump into us, but there may be four of us hanging out. Then there is a little piece of me that is worried he will know who her friends are when he has all this extra info about me and her nudes. He has been chill, so I think I just need to go on with the plan. Any comments appreciated….I will check this thread a few times during dinner.
Hope you went through with ur plan. If he knows her friends it just makes it more interesting. If he was going to out u he would have already

Overall, things went well last night. We had a good dinner and then headed out to the bar. Our friends beat us there and they already had a table on the side of bar. I had texted him about the friends and said he was still good coming.

I saw him come in and he got a drink and hung back for a moment. I then saw him come walking by our table and Mary immediately noticed him. She was a couple drink in and having fun when she saw him. She ran over to him and said hi and gave him a big hug. She introduced him as a coworker and that they used to sit in the same area when they were in the office. I got an instant boner when they hugged and I saw them talking. She brought him over to the table and introduced him to our friends we were with. The two of them were chatting about work related things for a bit. I then said that he really looked familiar. Said I wasn’t sure where, but felt we had met before. I then asked him if he golfs on Tuesday nights and he said yes. I said that we must have golfed against each other before.

Overall, he hung out with us at the table for about an hour. I don’t think anyone thought twice about the situation and it was just someone that we ran into at the bar. When he left the table, he said something about a work issue he needed an answer on and he might reach out to her Monday for her thoughts.

Since she knows of my cuckold fantasy, on the way home I told her it made me kind of horny to see her hug that younger guy from work. She commented that our friend that was there told her how cute he was. She also told Mary that she saw him checking out her cleavage.

Once we got home, we had sex. When I first started to rub her pussy, she was wetter than usual and she even gave me a blow job, which doesn’t happen too often. I am hoping it is the co-worker affect. I was going to mention him during it, but didn’t want to push it.

I am optimistic.

Awesome start. I think you are on your way. Any idea what your next move will be?

Overall, things went well last night. We had a good dinner and then headed out to the bar. Our friends beat us there and they already had a table on the side of bar. I had texted him about the friends and said he was still good coming.

I saw him come in and he got a drink and hung back for a moment. I then saw him come walking by our table and Mary immediately noticed him. She was a couple drink in and having fun when she saw him. She ran over to him and said hi and gave him a big hug. She introduced him as a coworker and that they used to sit in the same area when they were in the office. I got an instant boner when they hugged and I saw them talking. She brought him over to the table and introduced him to our friends we were with. The two of them were chatting about work related things for a bit. I then said that he really looked familiar. Said I wasn’t sure where, but felt we had met before. I then asked him if he golfs on Tuesday nights and he said yes. I said that we must have golfed against each other before.

Overall, he hung out with us at the table for about an hour. I don’t think anyone thought twice about the situation and it was just someone that we ran into at the bar. When he left the table, he said something about a work issue he needed an answer on and he might reach out to her Monday for her thoughts.

Since she knows of my cuckold fantasy, on the way home I told her it made me kind of horny to see her hug that younger guy from work. She commented that our friend that was there told her how cute he was. She also told Mary that she saw him checking out her cleavage.

Once we got home, we had sex. When I first started to rub her pussy, she was wetter than usual and she even gave me a blow job, which doesn’t happen too often. I am hoping it is the co-worker affect. I was going to mention him during it, but didn’t want to push it.

I am optimistic.
Seed is planted. Give it time to grow.
U honestly could have skipped the golf part since she brought him to the table.
If he flirts with her at work she may talk to her friend about it. Make it even more hot!

Just reading about your good luck is giving me a boner. Can't wait to hear how the next meeting goes.

Great news. U handled it well. And from the sounds of things, looks like there is already great chemistry between them as she hugged him and talked extensively with him. If there had been no chemistry, she would have ducked when he came by, not wanting to be recognized. Let him do his magic Monday, let it grow. Now that the link is there, let it develop. Great night and great sex. Off to a great start. Keep us posted.

Yeah I shared a face pic of my wife with a guy and he replied asking if we were from the town we used to live in. Freaked me out, I've searched her up and down on pimeyes and she never shows up there. No idea if he actually knows her or found on a face recognition site. Don't share face pics no more...

I am optimistic.
good start.

He and I chatted a bit yesterday. He spoke through his plans and seems to be taking control. He told me his goals for the week and it got me nervous that I felt I was losing some control, but also turned me on. A few things he said…

1. He said he is going to compliment her this week on how she looked out. Her attire was much different than work and he said he will work that into the conversation and how lucky I am as her hubby.

2. He said he is going to joke about how bad my golf game is and how easily he beat me in league. He thinks it will set the stage of him be more of the dominant male here.

3. He is going to work into the convo that he is coming off a bad breakup and how he is trying to figure out what he wants next. He said he may throw in jokingly that he is now cruising Tinder and other apps to see her reaction and if it leads to them talking about what he is finding out there. He said he feels that it could get more personal convos going.

He seems to know what he is doing here and I think I just need to go with it at this point.

Sounds like a good, solid plan. Will be exciting to know whether she tells you about the conversations, and how accurately she shares the details.

If you have an excuse to claim you talked to him/ran into him (ie: if you're still golfing) it's always a good opportunity to drop into conversation with her that you ran into "her friend from work" and that he asked about her, hi-fived you for having such an attractive wife, him telling you how lucky you are etc. Then you can slip in some friendly benign banter you want her to tell him at work and give her an excuse to seek him out to continue their conversation. It will also signal to her that she has space to continue their social relationship.

You can also mention (if further discussion of him comes up) that you heard he just broke up with a really attractive woman and that he has really good taste in women, or something to that effect. Per your wife's competitive/nurturing instincts, this can either go in the direction of him being "really popular with women" (aka fun flirty scoundrel) or "great guy who just can't find a nice one" (aka a pet project she needs to support and encourage). From my experience, flirty scoundrel is a much easier path and it gives him much more leeway to say provocative things to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back