• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
Chastity in the future?

This is so hot!! I am incredibly jealous!

Reactions: sissyjenny
This is really a hot development. If she becomes more dominant and enjoys it, that is all the better for her if she develops feelings for your potential stud. She will be more willing to "make the move" and fuck him. Also, it will be interesting to see if your stud sends her the dick pic, if she tells u about it. If she does not tell u, I predict she will tell that girlfriend (if she is close with her) from that other couple u were out with that night you met the stud in the bar. If he sends the dick pic and she does not tell u, watch her on the cellphone. I predict her cell will be burning up with confidential calls to the girlfriend telling her about it, sharing the story and possibly looking for advice. Too bad u are probably not on really tight terms with the girlfriend. If those calls to her do take place, that would provide u with some hot valuable intel on where things are going. My wife's slut girlfriend a few years back was invaluable keeping me up on my wife's studs and dates, unbeknownst to her. Best of luck.

Reactions: spreadingher4me, Custer Laststand and LozzaNWUK
Really enjoying how this is developing, I’d love the same situation as it is an exciting seduction developing here x

Reactions: secretcrowds
Awesome updates!!! Congrats. Your wife setup time to go meet another man without you + spent a considerable amount of time talking to him about personal life and sex. You're well on your way to being a cuckold.

One thing to consider regarding the bathroom project - stop focusing on next steps and the timeline (purchasing stuff, etc). She may intentionally want to start dragging it out just as an excuse to spend more and more time with him out of the house. If you get into the nuts and bolts of the project too quickly it may cost lots of extra opportunities for the two of them to shop, meet for lunch, etc to discuss the project. Ideally the bathroom just becomes the catalyst that starts the relationship and he never has to go through with actually doing the work. Or, at the very least it is able to drag out long enough so that she is ready to start having a physical relationship by the time materials arrive.

• Love
Reactions: LozzaNWUK, MANNY33 and mywifecheats
mywifecheats said:
Given enough proximity and opportunity, most wives will cheat.
This, I believe, is true. Woman I worked with, we used to chat about sex all the time. Her husband cheated on her and I helped her through it. Now their marriage better than ever. However, one day work was super quiet and we'd been discussing closing early and she asked what'd I want to do? I replied I dunno wanna fuck off (we're course up here, sorry) but she heard "wanna fuck" and you could see she was a) pleased, b) a lil shocked but I think was more will I get my own back/get found out reaction.... That was years ago. We met for lunch a while back and I brought it up and said you know to this day you've never said no. She raised an eyebrow and was like "I know"!

Joke would be on her I guess two pumps I'm done. She'd make a great hot wife tho.

Reactions: littlecucky, lovetolicktwat and LozzaNWUK
mywifecheats said:
I fucked a coworker a week before her wedding. Lot's of fucking at the hospital where my wife was a nurse. At my current employer there is all kinds of cheating sex going on.
Wow, must be great up north lol

Reactions: orlandoflorida
LozzaNWUK said:
Wow, must be great up north lol
Must admit, nothing at my workplace as work relationships, if found out, are not permitted and you can be moved warehouses. Saying that my wife worked in a hospital for years and I knew all about the sexual relationships with staff as they all worked and went out together and the texting they all did all hours of the day. My wife left for a job with a big hotel group and the fucking and affairs there are more common, my wife included although she denies it lol

Reactions: littlecucky
mywifecheats said:
Wife's hospital time was before cell phones and internet. Having sex at work isn't permitted by my employer either, lol....may stop some people doing it but clearly doesn't stop everyone. Some of it has been pretty open too and I'm sure I haven't heard the half of it of the ones who haven't be caught by management. Of course pretty much everyone knows about the ones who got fired.

We were newly married when my wife started at the hospital and I've come to learn late in life that she had quite the reputation as the hot cheating newlywed.
I could tell, when I was invited to some of the nights out, I wasn’t really welcome by my wife as things could slip out, like your wife, mine was quite a party girl and yes, had quite an easy going reputation with the ones that did play (and a slag reputation for the ones that wouldn’t play) but I only got told years after she left by a girl who was close to her. I think the hotel chain it’s not as hidden as everybody why works there are “in the know” and don’t bat an eyelid, apart from me when I find out the antics long after they happened, I felt so ignorant lol

mywifecheats said:
I never attended any of my wife's work functions so I had no idea what was going on, and she wasn't really a party girl....the cheating wives were pretty well known I think, and she was sort of "initiated" at a party, but bars, clubs, and parties have never been much of a thing to her. She did enjoy cheating on an occasional girl's night but they only included hitting a club a few times a year.
I think the lines are similar here!

mstevens75 said:
A few updates for you all.

They continued to text this week and they setup a time to meet at Home Depot earlier today. She told me she had a bunch of errands to run and she would just meet him there. I didn’t even have to talk her into going alone. I am really not sure if that was purposeful by her or if she just wanted to get out of the house alone this afternoon.

Sounds like they were at Home Depot for over an hour. They looked at a bunch of of different things and he said the two of them just kind sat there and chatted for awhile. She was wearing a white tank top with an unbuttoned flannel shirt, gave a good view of her tits.

He said she seems to really be into hearing about his dating app experiences. She asked him if he had any dates recently and he talked about a girl he had seen a few times. He threw in that she is older and ended up showing her the pic he got off the internet of a similar build to Mary. She was like “wow, you really do like cougars”. They had a good laugh about it and he said that he has always been attracts to older, curvaceous women. She told him that she wouldn’t have expected that and that he is an attractive guy that would have no problem getting any age girl.

He then told her that most of the older women are really sexual and have come out of longer term marriages where the passion was lost. He told Mary that he has a really high sex drive and some of these older women want it a lot once they start hooking up because it had been so long. He said he also threw in that he is larger than the average guy and that seems to excite them too. He said that if a woman has been with a smaller than average guy for years that they can go a little crazy with him. She told him that makes sense, but didn’t elaborate. He said it got a little awkward and he wasn’t sure if she noticed, but as he was talking about this he started to get a boner. He said he was athletic pants and it was pretty obvious, but he never caught her starting at his cock.

I told him I didn’t think sending a cock by “accident” was a good idea, but he said after today he felt even better about it. He said she is into his dating and it would be perfect to send and then apologize that it was for someone else.

Mary didn’t tell me any of these details. She just said they met and looked at some stuff and that it went well. She did stress what a nice guy he is and what great taste he has when picking stuff out. Next steps will be to finalize what we want to do and then likely purchase all the stuff for the project. My next step is to work him into conversation as much as possible and while in the bedroom.

I jacked off a few time to your adventures so far!!!

Reactions: littlecucky, spreadingher4me, mstevens75 and 1 other person
I've been away for a few days, so I missed the updates as they happened, but I certainly appreciate them.
You may be doing the best as anyone ever has, certainly in recent memory, at following up in a thread they started.
It's been a fun and exciting ride so far and I can't wait to hear more!

It may be too late to weigh in on the dick pic, but I was going to caution against it. My thinking was along the lines of it may be too much too soon, but It 'sounds' like he has his own plan he is following, and you may not really have a choice in the matter. Laying the groundwork by talking about sex/dating, dick size, etc. removes some of 'accidental' sending so soon afterward, so I hope he will wait for a while before he does.

Now, more than ever, is when extraordinary amounts of patience may be needed. I can't say much because everything you and that other guy have done has gone better than expected, but don't go too fast in the bedroom, as far as mentioning him by name, them being together, him fucking her. If a good opportunity pops up (she is wetter than normal or initiates dirty talk, as examples) definitely work it in. Just not every time, no matter how great the desire is.

FWIW, I really like she didn't make any particular comments about their conversation. I would've hated to hear something like it being gross, weird, or turned her off to him. Of course, it would've been great to hear that she loved/was turned on by their convo, but that's generally not mentioned in casual talk.
The fact that she didn't says she will keep a secret from you, and that may the biggest development thus far.
Just my opinion...

• Love
Reactions: mstevens75, Pghperv and LozzaNWUK
Nazareth said:
I've been away for a few days, so I missed the updates as they happened, but I certainly appreciate them.
You may be doing the best as anyone ever has, certainly in recent memory, at following up in a thread they started.
It's been a fun and exciting ride so far and I can't wait to hear more!

It may be too late to weigh in on the dick pic, but I was going to caution against it. My thinking was along the lines of it may be too much too soon, but It 'sounds' like he has his own plan he is following, and you may not really have a choice in the matter. Laying the groundwork by talking about sex/dating, dick size, etc. removes some of 'accidental' sending so soon afterward, so I hope he will wait for a while before he does.

Now, more than ever, is when extraordinary amounts of patience may be needed. I can't say much because everything you and that other guy have done has gone better than expected, but don't go too fast in the bedroom, as far as mentioning him by name, them being together, him fucking her. If a good opportunity pops up (she is wetter than normal or initiates dirty talk, as examples) definitely work it in. Just not every time, no matter how great the desire is.

FWIW, I really like she didn't make any particular comments about their conversation. I would've hated to hear something like it being gross, weird, or turned her off to him. Of course, it would've been great to hear that she loved/was turned on by their convo, but that's generally not mentioned in casual talk.
The fact that she didn't says she will keep a secret from you, and that may the biggest development thus far.
Just my opinion...
Really good, honest and factual info here !!

Mary and I were just sitting on the couch watching tv and I got this image sent from him. She was playing a game on her phone and I saw her grinning while she was typing a bit ago. She didn’t say a word to me, but it looks like he just sent the dick pic, and she wasn’t offended….

I wonder if she will say anything to me about it

A917A813-419F-41D1-B00B-F38D51E23553.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: littlecucky, plzcukme, baddy145 and 11 others
mywifecheats said:
Good to see...been anxiously awaiting an update. How you getting screenshots of her phone....she letting you see?

No, she didn’t say anything about it. This was a screenshot from his phone that he sent me.

Reactions: baddy145 and LozzaNWUK
mstevens75 said:
Mary and I were just sitting on the couch watching tv and I got this image sent from him. She was playing a game on her phone and I saw her grinning while she was typing a bit ago. She didn’t say a word to me, but it looks like he just sent the dick pic, and she wasn’t offended….

I wonder if she will say anything to me about it

It’s good that she didn’t tell you. I think she’ll have that big cock soon!!

I'll have to wait for a new update

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
She will be seeded soon.

she'll end up sending him something soon just wait

Users who are viewing this thread