My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
For sure, it was a super hot story, just missing that happy ending :)

Reactions: bevw
I love a good horny story. Maybe I will tell one about my wife when I get the time.

Reactions: LNA
maturefemale said:
I love a good horny story. Maybe I will tell one about my wife when I get the time.
That would be awesome. I’m sure we’d all love to hear it!!

Id love for mine to be

Reactions: throwback
Mine was recognized by a man who does business with the agency she works for. Now, while in meetings with her and others, he said he scrolls through her nude pics and videos on his phone while sitting across the table from her.

• Love
Reactions: slutforapilot, secretcrowds, slavecplTX and 9 others
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
Have you seen a picture of his cock? Maybe you don't need to be embarrassed if his cock is smaller than yours

I am not embarrassed I am thrilled she turns him on!

vDBEktjJ.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: stealerjones, zarkovac, fredjac and 13 others
Definitely would love my wife’s ex or friends to recognise and we can chat.

Reactions: slavecplTX and Hornyhubb
Sure. Where from?

Reactions: Hornyhubb
ProudCuck said:

vDBEktjJ.jpeg
She's smoking hot!!!

Reactions: Hornyhubb
ProudCuck said:

vDBEktjJ.jpeg
Not surprised she gets hit on. She is a gorgeous woman

Still no one has known mine. Pics on profile.

tenkentenken said:
Still no one has known mine. Pics on profile.
Show her face....if you dare ;)

Reactions: secretcrowds and Hornyhubb
Does anyone know Paula?

IMG_2364.jpeg

Reactions: tixeros78, fredjac, cuckedjay and 1 other person
ProudCuck said:

vDBEktjJ.jpeg
Wowwweee!!! She’s hottt!!

When we were on Swingtowns site, someone messaged asking her, by name, if she was really allowed to play on her own. But she never responded.

Also have shared her few times online and people found her but nobody that knows her, that I know

Reactions: slavecplTX
Aherles said:
She looks a little bit like someone I know named Kim
Sadly no

Where are you from tenkentenken?

c0df3f5e-dcc2-4fe9-961b-6b33418c17cf.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, fredjac, WantsAUsedWife and 1 other person
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
Sounds like he wants to take both of you,may as well go along with it,you will get to watch as he stretches her cunt and feel it as he stretches you too.