• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
mstevens75 said:
Looks like she messaged him this morning to see how his date went last night. He said his date fell through, but he grabbed this photo off the internet and played along to continue showing her that he likes older, thick women.

I like how intrigued she is by his dating and I think their convos are getting more comfortable.

3DE4E251-EEF1-40F3-B322-9D9D70E4EFFB.jpeg
8F38FA20-F1B8-46B3-BDCC-9AF868BC7C59.jpeg
She seems to be ready. I’m sure he’s going to be pounding her soon. Good luck. Keep us posted!! We’re all rooting for you.

Reactions: barbdwire and msbevw
She's definitely very intrigued! The open conversation he's sharing with her about his size and "his dates" reaction and your wife's reply to him "OMG She's definitely going to be back for more." Not hard to see whats on her mind here. Go easy but mentioning his name using her big dildo in her has my chastity cage tight just thinking about it.
Cheers.

Reactions: IanNEUK and spreadingher4me
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
Do you know if he has started chatting to her

Wow great updates. The frequency of the conversation and the topic is wildy inappropriate for a married woman to be having with another man. Especially after "accidentally" receiving a dick pic. I'd say at the very least she is enjoying the flirting and attention, and more than likely at least considering fucking him.

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, msbevw and mywifecheats
He should send her another cock photo "especially for her." It would be interesting to see if she would tell you about it.

CuckedHusband said:
I hope my wife gets recognised soon

IMG_2274.jpeg IMG_2360.png IMG_2379.jpeg
CuckedHusband said:
I hope my wife gets recognised soon

IMG_2274.jpeg IMG_2360.png IMG_2379.jpeg
I'd really love to fuck your wife in front of you, then jerk my hard cock over her mouth and shoot my thick creamy load all over her face and in her mouth. I hope the thought of that turns you both on.

• Love
Reactions: CuckedHusband and engene
It would be interesting to do more heavy role play with her on that big dildo screaming out the Bull's name while she moans away. As mentioned, I would try to video her doing this and present it to the bull. Keep an eye on her pussy, I would bet it is as wet and the floodgates have opened in anticipation of that big Bull cock. If I remember right, Mary was shopping with her girlfriends. If that was the case, they could have provided her with a lot of feedback on those dresses. What is interesting, she chose to text the pic to the Bull for his opinion, giving her a chance to show off and flirt with him. It is his move, but it may be time he tried to ramp things up and get her alone on the pretext of discussing the bathroom design and maybe make a move. It is interesting that she is having hot sexy conversations with him but not telling u, so I don't think now it would be too hard for him to make a move and hopefully hit pay dirt and that super hot pussy. I would bet she is tearing up the phone lines with her girlfriends discussing every facet of this from every perspective. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: bevw and spreadingher4me
mstevens75 said:
Looks like she messaged him this morning to see how his date went last night. He said his date fell through, but he grabbed this photo off the internet and played along to continue showing her that he likes older, thick women.

I like how intrigued she is by his dating and I think their convos are getting more comfortable.

3DE4E251-EEF1-40F3-B322-9D9D70E4EFFB.jpeg
8F38FA20-F1B8-46B3-BDCC-9AF868BC7C59.jpeg
She's thinking and sex with him on those dates. I know many years ago when my wife was just a friend and in a miserable marriage, she used to love hearing my stories and conquest when I was single in the Army. She always wanted every detail and what I liked most about each girl. So I thinks it's great she's asking about his dates.

MANNY33 said:
It would be interesting to do more heavy role play with her on that big dildo screaming out the Bull's name while she moans away. As mentioned, I would try to video her doing this and present it to the bull. Keep an eye on her pussy, I would bet it is as wet and the floodgates have opened in anticipation of that big Bull cock. If I remember right, Mary was shopping with her girlfriends. If that was the case, they could have provided her with a lot of feedback on those dresses. What is interesting, she chose to text the pic to the Bull for his opinion, giving her a chance to show off and flirt with him. It is his move, but it may be time he tried to ramp things up and get her alone on the pretext of discussing the bathroom design and maybe make a move. It is interesting that she is having hot sexy conversations with him but not telling u, so I don't think now it would be too hard for him to make a move and hopefully hit pay dirt and that super hot pussy. I would bet she is tearing up the phone lines with her girlfriends discussing every facet of this from every perspective. Good luck.
I like your idea of recording her getting fucked by her big toy and getting her to moan his name then send to him. I'm sure he'll love seeing how she responds and cums thinking of him.

Reactions: MANNY33 and Pghperv
spreadingher4me said:
She's thinking and sex with him on those dates. I know many years ago when my wife was just a friend and in a miserable marriage, she used to love hearing my stories and conquest when I was single in the Army. She always wanted every detail and what I liked most about each girl. So I thinks it's great she's asking about his dates.
The boldness she showed in asking about the date and if they had sex speaks volumes. She wants to hear details about his sex life so she can substitute herself into that scene. And what's equally interesting is that she is not sharing any of this with you. As the others have stated, you can bet she is sharing it with her girlfriends and they are encouraging her to press on. Now is time for him to step it up. Next time they get together, which should be very soon, he should greet her with a hug and kiss, then they can progress from there.

Reactions: spreadingher4me and MANNY33
bevw said:
The boldness she showed in asking about the date and if they had sex speaks volumes. She wants to hear details about his sex life so she can substitute herself into that scene. And what's equally interesting is that she is not sharing any of this with you. As the others have stated, you can bet she is sharing it with her girlfriends and they are encouraging her to press on. Now is time for him to step it up. Next time they get together, which should be very soon, he should greet her with a hug and kiss, then they can progress from there.
That’s a good idea. He should make an excuse to come over and check on the bathroom remodel. Hopefully he will have a nice hard on and then she can feel it when they hug.

• Love
Reactions: spreadingher4me, MANNY33 and bevw
It’s almost embarrassing how often I check this thread for updates. It is super hot!

I agree with others, she is getting much bolder with the conversation. That has to be a good sign, seems like her desire is building!

A couple of questions
- had her sexual appetite been noticeably growing?
- she is not talking with you about her conversations it seems, at least the juicy parts. You know her better than any of us following, obviously. When she does take the plunge, do you think she is more likely to do this secretly or will she tell/ask you about it?

Keep the updates coming please!

Reactions: spreadingher4me, mstevens75, SharingHubby and 3 others
How about you come right out and ask your wife if she has been thinking about his cock lately. Is she jealous that he says he is dating someone?

I keep LOLing at the ones that want to plow full steam ahead and make everything happen NOW!
I certainly understand it, though; this has been a very exciting thread, and keeps everybody on the edge of their seats waiting to see what the latest development(s) is/are.

I'm fairly conservative (patient) when it comes to letting relationships develop in their own time, but I remain steadfast believing that whatever you (and this friend) have done/are doing is working so well, that you can't change that approach.

FWIW, the adjoining rooms was a good idea. I hadn't thought of the prying eyes of coworkers.
Even if it doesn't go 'all the way' that particular night, I would still make her have sex that night, and use the angles of "he's going to hear us fucking". Reinforce the idea that he's listening, you bet he wishes he was there with you two right then, you bet he wishes it was him getting her pussy instead of it being you, you bet he wants to fuck her, etc. It would be the best time to lay it on thick!

Reactions: mywifecheats, spreadingher4me, Pghperv and 2 others
One thing you could do is setup a spy cam clock in your bedroom and give him access to it, so that he can watch her getting dressed/undressed live or even watch you having sex with her. He could even watch her saying his name on the dildo that others have talked about. Plus if you put a SD card in the spy cam clock, then you would have your own copy of the recording. If you don't hook it up to the internet, you will still have the recordings on the SD card for yourself or to share with him. You might even capture her playing with herself to his photo.

• Love
Reactions: IanNEUK and spreadingher4me
Bmilfslut said:
My wife was being a slut in a bar in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. A guy she met was kissing her, feeling her tits and fingering her. She ran into the same guy at an airport when she was with people from her company. He brought it up in front of her work people.
mm, ive been in that situation..probably cuz of my penchant to be a slut ..in bars..with work friends:) i call it..opportunity:)crissynh50pt

X CR TAMPA 2004 - Copy.jpeg

Reactions: fredjac, bertrum, franklyhorny and 3 others
encasedforfun said:
That's great. Has he indicated how much interaction they have at work currently? Like, do they see one another and interact already?

If not, the bar setup is a great idea. Will she at least recognize her? That opportunity should be used to get them as close and comfortable as possible. As a guy he should be able to take it from there. Once there's been a formal introduction and there is at least a bit of familiarity he can begin expanding on it. Approaching her at work, saying hello, inviting her to lunch, etc. It sounds like he is motivated and wants to fuck her, so there's a great chance things will take their natural course.

I speak from experience in saying that a male co-worker can turn a wife into a slut and you won't be able to stop it. The workplace is an arena you aren't going to be able to interfere with, and she has an ongoing reason to visit. Over time he can easily become friends just through the ****** proximity circumstances, and one thing will lead to another. Day after day she leaves to go to work and will spend time with another man. If that man is actively trying to turn her into a slut, eventually she will give in. You won't be able to stop it - you'll just spend the entire day knowing she's with another man at work and there's nothing you can do about it. Then you'll know she's going into work to suck his cock, and take it deep in her pussy. Then come home to you at the end of the day a used *****. The office is just the perfect conditioning/breeding ground for sluts. They're already dressed to impress, separated from their husbands, surrounded by men in positions of power and authority. It is almost like the entire corporate structure is designed to turn women into slut wives.
If im the wife..soo true:) and ..luv your description of how oits all set up to make me slutty.. now I have an excuse for all those times:):)

Reactions: Custer Laststand
mstevens75 said:
Overall, things went well last night. We had a good dinner and then headed out to the bar. Our friends beat us there and they already had a table on the side of bar. I had texted him about the friends and said he was still good coming.

I saw him come in and he got a drink and hung back for a moment. I then saw him come walking by our table and Mary immediately noticed him. She was a couple drink in and having fun when she saw him. She ran over to him and said hi and gave him a big hug. She introduced him as a coworker and that they used to sit in the same area when they were in the office. I got an instant boner when they hugged and I saw them talking. She brought him over to the table and introduced him to our friends we were with. The two of them were chatting about work related things for a bit. I then said that he really looked familiar. Said I wasn’t sure where, but felt we had met before. I then asked him if he golfs on Tuesday nights and he said yes. I said that we must have golfed against each other before.

Overall, he hung out with us at the table for about an hour. I don’t think anyone thought twice about the situation and it was just someone that we ran into at the bar. When he left the table, he said something about a work issue he needed an answer on and he might reach out to her Monday for her thoughts.

Since she knows of my cuckold fantasy, on the way home I told her it made me kind of horny to see her hug that younger guy from work. She commented that our friend that was there told her how cute he was. She also told Mary that she saw him checking out her cleavage.

Once we got home, we had sex. When I first started to rub her pussy, she was wetter than usual and she even gave me a blow job, which doesn’t happen too often. I am hoping it is the co-worker affect. I was going to mention him during it, but didn’t want to push it.

I am optimistic.
it is..im a hot wife and sometimes cheating wife..shes horny for him..shes gonna fuck him, repeatedly..fo a while..till, she sees NEW opportunities:)

Reactions: Custer Laststand
bevw said:
Are you trying to hijack this post?
why do you say that..the thread asks "anyones wife been recognized" they were responding to the post. Totally understandable. Its notba private msg service.

Reactions: Rocckman

Users who are viewing this thread