• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY WIFE with BLACK STUD-captions

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
I tried to describe you some of the moments on these photos and the feelings peple had at the time when photos were taken.
Give us your thoughts on it!

Couple

This is some hot action. What a beautiful Hot Wife you have. If I could see a fresh creampie in that beautiful womans pussy I would be on it like a duck on a junebug.:p :p :D :eek: Thanks to you for the photos and Thank Your HOT WIFE for fucking the black man for us to see. Hardon time!!!!!okdeacon

Your wife is very beautiful & classy

"Talkies" are not my favorite thing, I prefer a story along with the pics. Also, I prefer to read about the participants feelings rather than sexual description.

Nice job!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing some of your "classics". My favorite is the one with the chair (plantar flexion looks good an a woman). I like to check out the other stuff in the room on other peoples pics (beer bottles, bed still made, etc.). Another good caption for the chair pic might be "She said she was going to a chess club meeting..."

Your wife is very beautiful and we always enjoy your posts - some of our favorites.

If I didn't know any better, your wife's body is identical to my wife's. Built for fucking too!!!...

We were wondering is some of you could help us “captioning” some of our photos ..
pick any photo you like...

Try this

Hope you like it

Attachments

• Cap.jpg
    Cap.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 980
awesome

the pic with him standing over her like they just got done is the best.

Here are a few I came up with

Attachments

• Bwife1.jpg
    Bwife1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 640
  • Bwife2.jpg
    Bwife2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 590
  • Bwife3.jpg
    Bwife3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 503
  • Bwife4.jpg
    Bwife4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 499
  • Bwife5.jpg
    Bwife5.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 495
And here are the other five

Attachments

• Bwife6.jpg
    Bwife6.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 642
  • Bwife7.jpg
    Bwife7.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 388
  • Bwife8.jpg
    Bwife8.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 427
  • Bwife9.jpg
    Bwife9.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 517
  • Bwife10.jpg
    Bwife10.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 560
Last edited by a moderator:
Those captions are great ...good job guys!
Here is few more (try to be really NASTY this time).
She gets so wet every time she fucks this guy, but the best is at the end when he cums deep inside and mixes his seed with her wetness…you can see glistening on his dick on some of the pics…

Users who are viewing this thread