my wife with my dad

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date
Of course youll start by cleaning up any dribbles my wife misses and of course clean every cock when its done with her until it shines.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and johndoeunknown
slimwhiteboy said:
Can you take training to learn how her father-in-law like to be sucked? Can you kneel in front of a large group and thank each giest my wife invites to let you suck? Can you stand beside well endowed real men and admit Black me are superior? Can you be respectful of my father and let him coat your face to wear throughout the service?
Yes please

slimwhiteboy said:
Of course youll start by cleaning up any dribbles my wife misses and of course clean every cock when its done with her until it shines.
love it

Let me ask my wife and father. Perhaps you can start doing charity sucking for the church. Ive done it many weekends. Taking the leas fortunate in and pleasuring them as a duty to ghe community.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and johndoeunknown
Will it be a private group?

Did you ever see your dads cock? My dad is enormous. My wife calls it the most perfect cock she has ever had. Yummy

Reactions: wmjacking and johndoeunknown
johndoeunknown said:
Will it be a private group?
it is a church celebration honoring BBC. All whitee wives and females over 18 must do whats required in front of any and all guests.

Reactions: johndoeunknown
What about pictures and videos?

Of course. Why waste a pretty pic of your cum covered face?

I have to say that this is a very interesting topic and considering that some of you have IRL experience in this area, makes it even more interesting.

Reactions: 0o812
I really want to do it so bad.
dutchcleaner said:
Really hot pics. I fantasise a lot over my vixen fucking an elderly guy :)

i guess indigo10 has left the building.

Reactions: firedogg81
Id say youre a good son and husband. Given the oppurtunity (if my wife wasnt prudish at times) your situation would be a huge turn on for me. Id say embrace it and enjoy your slutty lil wife, some are not as fortunate

Reactions: maresi simone, firedogg81 and wmjacking
I would love to know whatever ended up happening that was such a hot thread and hot story

indigo10 said:
I'd welcome hearing people's reactions to to this, especially since I'm not at all sure that I've totally figured out my own. My wife's been with a lot of guys, but seeing her with my dad has churned up a big range of different emotions. I'm surprised how much of a turn-on it's been, but I'm also getting feelings of jealousy, which hasn't happened when watching her with other men.

My wife's surprised how hot she's found it to be, even though my dad's by far the oldest guy she's had sex with. They'll probably want to get together again unless I object. They've now been together twice.

Is this totally sick? Have others had this happen? The two of them getting together was my idea, I facilitated and encouraged them, and I've certainly been an active participant.

Here's a pic from video I took.

df_c23e_xms.jpg
df_c23e_xms.jpg

I can't believe that I have not previously seen this thread. This is so hot.

My wife Kate and I tried for a couple of years to get my dad into bed with her. We tried everything we could think of other than just asking my dad if he would like to fuck my hot young wife. My mom had passed away and had been gone for 10 years. My dad showed no interest n dating other women. I thought it would be hot if my wife could be my dad's secret girlfriend.

Kate began dressing in more revealing outfits when we visited him. She would wear short skirts and loose tops with no bra. She would lean over and let him see her bare this down her loose tops and let her skirt ride up her bare thighs. Kate even began going to visit him alone.

I went as far as seeing to 'accidentally' show my dad nude pics of Kate. I put bikini, lingerie, and nude pics of Kate in the back of a photo album that I was showing my dad. I pretended not to know those pics were in the back of that album. Kate was really excited going around my dad after he had seen pics of her naked.

Dad was just too old-school. given every opportunity, he just could not bring himself to fuck his son's wife. I had jerkoff visions of my wife stopping by my dad's house once a week and sucking his dick and letting him fuck her.

Reactions: AstaSilva, splatterboy, BigdaddyToronto and 3 others
robandkate said:
I can't believe that I have not previously seen this thread. This is so hot.

My wife Kate and I tried for a couple of years to get my dad into bed with her. We tried everything we could think of other than just asking my dad if he would like to fuck my hot young wife. My mom had passed away and had been gone for 10 years. My dad showed no interest n dating other women. I thought it would be hot if my wife could be my dad's secret girlfriend.

Kate began dressing in more revealing outfits when we visited him. She would wear short skirts and loose tops with no bra. She would lean over and let him see her bare this down her loose tops and let her skirt ride up her bare thighs. Kate even began going to visit him alone.

I went as far as seeing to 'accidentally' show my dad nude pics of Kate. I put bikini, lingerie, and nude pics of Kate in the back of a photo album that I was showing my dad. I pretended not to know those pics were in the back of that album. Kate was really excited going around my dad after he had seen pics of her naked.

Dad was just too old-school. given every opportunity, he just could not bring himself to fuck his son's wife. I had jerkoff visions of my wife stopping by my dad's house once a week and sucking his dick and letting him fuck her.
Too bad that would have been hot

Reactions: robandkate
indigo10 said:
He cums in her first, then I mix my load with his. Strange to think of two generations of cum inside of her.

adf_13.jpgadf_14.jpgadf_15.jpgadf_16.jpg
adf_13.jpg adf_14.jpg adf_15.jpg adf_16.jpg

If we could have gotten my dad to fuck my wife, he could have fucked her bare and cum in her. I most certainly would have licked his cum out of her. I have licked the cum of a lot of men out of my wife's used pussy (I love it) but getting to taste the seed that created me would have been so erotic.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, BigdaddyToronto, baddy145 and 4 others
This sequence of entries and pics has always been one of my favorites

I had the wife talked into doing my dad. She said I had to set it up. I never found the nerve.
It is good to see so many others with the same ideas.
When she was 40 I did get her to fuck an 81y/o it was hot just not same as if it would have been dad, or an uncle as far as that goes

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, AstaSilva, baddy145 and 3 others