• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife with my dad

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date
indigo10 said:
Is this totally sick? Have others had this happen? The two of them getting together was my idea, I facilitated and encouraged them, and I've certainly been an active participant.
df_c23e_xms.jpg

Totally sick is in the mind of the beholder. I enjoy sharing my wife and that's one place I personally couldn't go. But if you helped it the first time and then helped it happen a second time, I'd say you're not too strongly against the idea...

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77
dfb_a3.jpgdfb_a2.jpgdfb_a4.jpgdfb_a4b.jpg
dfb_a3.jpg dfb_a2.jpg dfb_a4.jpg dfb_a4b.jpg

Reactions: costadelsol, firedogg81, lnohhnvm and 6 others
dfb_a5.jpgdfb_a6.jpgdfb_a5b.jpgdfb_a7.jpg
dfb_a5.jpg dfb_a5b.jpg dfb_a6.jpg dfb_a7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: costadelsol, firedogg81, h5t6ca and 3 others
Your story is hands-down one of the most erotic tales I've ever encountered. Thank you so much for this glimpse into your lives.

dfb_a8.jpgdfb_a9.jpgdfb_a11.jpgdfb_a12.jpg
dfb_a8.jpg dfb_a9.jpg dfb_a11.jpg dfb_a12.jpg

Reactions: firedogg81, artman, WimpHub2 and 1 other person
dfb_a13.jpgdfb_a15.jpgdfb_a18.jpgdfb_a19.jpg
dfb_a13.jpg dfb_a15.jpg dfb_a18.jpg dfb_a19.jpg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, firedogg81, artman and 3 others
dfb_a20.jpgdfb_a21.jpgdfb_a23.jpgdfb_a24.jpg
dfb_a20.jpg dfb_a21.jpg dfb_a23.jpg dfb_a24.jpg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, firedogg81, artman and 2 others
dfb_a25b.jpgdfb_a26.jpgdfb_a27.jpgdfb_a28.jpg
dfb_a25b.jpg dfb_a26.jpg dfb_a27.jpg dfb_a28.jpg

Reactions: firedogg81, WimpHub2, WhiteOnInRice and 1 other person
Awesome this is definitely my favorite series. I can so identify even though my dad passed years ago. My wife, Chris, reminds me of your wife and she has an older friend that reminds me of your dad. Well you can guess the rest.
Mike

Reactions: firedogg81
Awesome this is definitely my favorite series. I can so identify even though my dad passed years ago. My wife, Chris, reminds me of your wife and she has an older friend that reminds me of your dad. Well you can guess the rest.
Mike

• Wow
Reactions: Smeg
Amazng

What a wonderful slut you have as a wife!
Congratulations to all!

MsGary said:
I am sure that it is time to tell that I was wife to my own dad for over 30 years. Mom died when I was 18. She had us hold a ceremony with each other when she was sick and knew she would not recover. I was 16 and almost 17. WE held the ceremony on Valentine's Day. Let me know if anyone wants to hear the whole story or IF ANY one feels the topic is inappropriate .
Love, to all, Heather

Gosh, I'd love to hear the whole story

Hi Steevo. Thank you. I will tell more then about being wife to my own dad after mom passed away. Daddy was a real man. Smart, skilled. Masculine. And big thick rock hard cock. I loved him long before I did anything for his cock. Then I learned why mom was just gaga over him
Love, Gary..Heather

Hey MsGary,

Almost had a hookup with a guy this past weekend with a guy who said his son sucks his dick a few times a week. The son is 18 but dad said he has been blowing him for years.

indigo10 said:
It's funny that you should ask, because it's one of the more gut-twisting parts of all this for me. So I need to take some time here to explain things. We've been married over 30 years, and she started out calling him by his name (Jack) early on, but after a while switched to calling him Dad. She (Kathy) had never been close with her own father, and after he passed away a number of years ago, my dad kind of stepped into a more fatherly relationship with her. It was always "Jack" or "Dad" though, except there were occasional times where the two of them would get into kind of a back-and-forth teasing mood, and she'd say something like, "Would you buy me an ice cream, Daddy?", and he'd say "Can you say please, Katykins?", and she'd come back with a girly "Please, Daddy, Please!". Stuff like that. But it was rare and I didn't think there was anything that weird to it.

On to the present, and how this appears to be playing out now. The first time we all got together after I'd made it clear to him that Kathy might have sex with him, we'd agreed that at first they'd just see if things felt right. Not have sex but just open the door to some physical contact, so that things didn't go too far and we all could then step back and see if everyone was OK with having it go further later. I invited Dad over to watch a football game. We all sat in the den, Kathy and I on the couch but my dad sat off to the side in a chair. The tension was there but no one seemed willing to make a move to take a first step across that big line between father-in-law and sex partner. Finally, Kathy asked my dad if he'd like to come sit next to her. He got up, walked over, and sat down at her side, but not at a normal distance - instead, snuggled right up against her. At that point, I felt my stomach flip a bit. I think the line was crossed right at that point. They sat there for a bit, both appearing to be totally engrossed in the game on TV, but finally she slid her hand onto his thigh, and then started moving it up and down. Again, nothing more for maybe a minute or so, and then Dad put his hand on hers. More delay, until finally she turned toward him and kissed him gently on the neck. He turned to her, she kissed him lightly on the lips, and then it took off from there. Her mouth opened, and the mood changed entirely. It wasn't long before his hand was running over her body and she was breathing hard. In the midst of that, she said something along the lines of, "I probably should call you Jack instead of Dad, huh?", with a little laugh. He said, "No, I'm still Dad." A minute or two later, when they were going at it even more intensely, she said, in kind of a moan, "Can I call you Daddyyy...?" And he replied, "Uh huh. Katykins can call me Daddy if she wants."

They went on like that for a bit longer, and then Kathy abruptly stopped him and said that they really needed to hold to our deal of not going further the first time. All three of us were breathing hard, and I think totally amazed by what had just taken place! They both seemed somewhat embarrassed at how intense they'd gotten, and Kathy said with a laugh that maybe she should stick to calling him Dad.

But now, the two times they've gotten together for sex, they've switched right back into that sorting of teasing, flirty Daddy and Katykins way of talking to each other. She'll say stuff like, "Does Daddy want to kiss me", and then on to things like, "Does Daddy want me to suck his cock?". I can't tell for sure if my Dad's totally comfortable with it, but he's started to play along more, and has said things like, "Katykins has such beautiful breasts" and even the last time finally said in a shaky voice, "Does Katykins want Daddy to fuck her now?" as he mounted her. It gives me butterflies to even relate this. It's crazy, but I find it hugely erotic but also unsettling. It's not a problem, but has definitely ramped up the kinkiness level a lot, at least for me. I asked her later what the Daddy/Katykins thing is about, and she just laughed and said it's all in good fun.

Her desire to call him "daddy" leads me to believe she may have had a fantasy of having a sexual relationship with her own father, and calling him daddy while having sex with him is her way of fulfilling that fantasy. But then again........I could be way off the mark.

"At some point, I'll ask Kathy if she's actually visualizing him as her dad when they're fucking."

I think you hit the nail right on the head

I really don't understand why some posters are so against this.

They're not blood related
They're all consenting adults
It's not illegal

If my wife and my father wanted to get it on, I'd encourage them to go for it and I'd love to watch them in action ......... but he's been dead for 36 years

Reactions: firedogg81
MY Dad is encouraging me to make our engagement official. He is also suggesting that I wear the wedding gown at the ceremony. Tha tis erotic but I wonder if some friends will Not come to my wedding if i am there as the bride. he also asked if He should show Kristy his cock. Kristy is holding out sex from me until wedding night , so she is either super horny by now or she is getting sex somewhere. She has only had two or three BF's and at least one was Black. they called him Buck and I do not know his real name. He is in Army and has come home to fuck her like usual. Even since we got "pre" engaged. I think they call him Buck cuz his teeth stick out a little. I have not asked him
partly to be polite but also cua I am 5'2 and he is about 5'9/5'10 and Army trained---I ido not know how trained or what he does for Army. I do not think it is anything glamorous like my big brother BUT well, I do not want to offend him. AND I do not dare ask either of them if the sex is preg risk. I think none of my business just yet!
love, Mary

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Indego10 I am looking forward to hearing and seeing an update on the situation.
Mike

indigo10 said:
I'd welcome hearing people's reactions to to this, especially since I'm not at all sure that I've totally figured out my own. My wife's been with a lot of guys, but seeing her with my dad has churned up a big range of different emotions. I'm surprised how much of a turn-on it's been, but I'm also getting feelings of jealousy, which hasn't happened when watching her with other men.

My wife's surprised how hot she's found it to be, even though my dad's by far the oldest guy she's had sex with. They'll probably want to get together again unless I object. They've now been together twice.

Is this totally sick? Have others had this happen? The two of them getting together was my idea, I facilitated and encouraged them, and I've certainly been an active participant.

Here's a pic from video I took.

df_c23e_xms.jpg

I should explain that I am sissy mwm 33. Married for four years but have never fucked a girl. I was not able to go to college but tried for a few years and then went in the Navy when 22. I served for 8 years but got married when 29. She is 32 now. A gym teacher at the school in our village. Also teaches Health and supervise recreation. I could have paid to fuck a girl while in Navy but I was sure my mother would find out. My mom die when I was 28. I decided not to stay on for another tour in navy. Daddy needed me. Anyway, I met Kristy Lou when I was home and we hit it off. She has very boyish figure. you know 5'3 120 lb. strong build but 33AA-24-34. Quite cute with a big character nose. And she wears those cheap classes that do not flatter anybody. She was a virgin until 25. ANd I am still a virgin to girls. DAd si snot like her at first. When we got serious he blamed her for me leaving the military. She started trying to make Him like her. Even though she looks more like a boy (which I like). She looks pretty good in a bikini and her birthday is in July. So she was around my Daddy a lot in the summer --being a teacher and loving to wear her bikini. And she would visit him even when I was not home. Dadd is hung like me but THICK. I will claim I am average thickness but 8 inches. She saw him in his swim suit and definitely noticed something else she liked about him--besides Him being my own father.

Reactions: costadelsol, DominMale, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread