my wife with my dad

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date
okdeacon said:
Kinky little fucker aren't you Mark? Hope you get it done. okdeacon
that IS kinky, o mi God!. I hope you can do it too. MY father-in-law was my best lover ever. I was his first BOI also. I look a LOT like his late wife. I had been sucking him off while his wife was sick. But after the funeral, I totally comforted Him!.
Love heather

Mark67 said:
always fantasize about taking wife to a gloryhole...and arranging for her dad to be on the other side...and I'm the only one who knows.
Has she done GH b4? I would love to hear about her adventures! I started at Glory Holes while still in teens. LOVED it
LUV to ALL, Heather

Reactions: bcinu2
My first wife and I had been married about 3 months when she stopped at my parents house to pick up a few wedding presents they had been holding for us. Not knowing my dad was home, he had dropped his car off at service station and walked home, she went to use the bathroom, when she walked in dad was getting out of shower, she wrote she just stood looking at the salami and lemon's hanging between his legs, neither said anything then dad told her to either leave or hand him a towel , he saw look on her face. She handed him a towel and as she handed it to him he took her hand and put it on his dick, she started jerking it as he dried off then told her, suck it she went to knees and sucked him off taking all but an inch in her mouth, dad has 9" and thick. After swallowing his cum he told her get two beers from fridge and meet him in living room, that day he fucked her twice with her sucking his dick hard between fucks, it became a fuck when they could for a few years.
We were having a house built and our old home sold within a couple days and we moved in with mom and dad, he was constantly getting her to blow him, a couple times he would be cumming in her mouth as I pulled into drive and she would be in the bathroom when I walked in. I found out about this a couple years ago after we had been divorced several years and she passed away from cancer , I got a package from her sister and it was a journal she had kept from her sophomore year in HS detailing how a date got her to suck his dick and eat his cum, he bragged and she was dating and sucking cock every weekend, then she was going out with 2/3 boys at a time sucking all cocks, from what I have read she was addicted to sucking cock and eating cum that's how dad got her to suck his the first time.

• Love
Reactions: abvt75, AstaSilva, SquirmingSub and 6 others
indigo10 said:
I'd welcome hearing people's reactions to to this, especially since I'm not at all sure that I've totally figured out my own. My wife's been with a lot of guys, but seeing her with my dad has churned up a big range of different emotions. I'm surprised how much of a turn-on it's been, but I'm also getting feelings of jealousy, which hasn't happened when watching her with other men.

My wife's surprised how hot she's found it to be, even though my dad's by far the oldest guy she's had sex with. They'll probably want to get together again unless I object. They've now been together twice.

Is this totally sick? Have others had this happen? The two of them getting together was my idea, I facilitated and encouraged them, and I've certainly been an active participant.

Here's a pic from video I took.

df_c23e_xms.jpg
df_c23e_xms.jpg
I've heard of a mother fucker, but never a father fucker

Reactions: toolman2c
MWF was PROM date said:
My first wife and I had been married about 3 months when she stopped at my parents house to pick up a few wedding presents they had been holding for us. Not knowing my dad was home, he had dropped his car off at service station and walked home, she went to use the bathroom, when she walked in dad was getting out of shower, she wrote she just stood looking at the salami and lemon's hanging between his legs, neither said anything then dad told her to either leave or hand him a towel , he saw look on her face. She handed him a towel and as she handed it to him he took her hand and put it on his dick, she started jerking it as he dried off then told her, suck it she went to knees and sucked him off taking all but an inch in her mouth, dad has 9" and thick. After swallowing his cum he told her get two beers from fridge and meet him in living room, that day he fucked her twice with her sucking his dick hard between fucks, it became a fuck when they could for a few years.
We were having a house built and our old home sold within a couple days and we moved in with mom and dad, he was constantly getting her to blow him, a couple times he would be cumming in her mouth as I pulled into drive and she would be in the bathroom when I walked in. I found out about this a couple years ago after we had been divorced several years and she passed away from cancer , I got a package from her sister and it was a journal she had kept from her sophomore year in HS detailing how a date got her to suck his dick and eat his cum, he bragged and she was dating and sucking cock every weekend, then she was going out with 2/3 boys at a time sucking all cocks, from what I have read she was addicted to sucking cock and eating cum that's how dad got her to suck his the first time.

Nice sucking story. My wife has similar story but with a relative who was a woman. The got each other off a lot in high school. Mostly breast but some pussy play. My wife lives to have her clit sucked mainly from that experience. She says she's not lesbian but I don't believe her. What you think?View media item 556753

Reactions: shellbeyourslut and Nazareth
MWF was PROM date said:

Surprising... So you did not know any of this until after she passed?

SquirmingSub said:
Surprising... So you did not know any of this until after she passed?
Knew she was addicted to sucking cock and eating cum watched her sucking guys at party's, our house many times. Sucking my dad off was unknown to me until I read her journal.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and firedogg81
MWF was PROM date said:
Knew she was addicted to sucking cock and eating cum watched her sucking guys at party's, our house many times. Sucking my dad off was unknown to me until I read her journal.
WOW< also just noticed that you Are MWF was prom date!!!!
LOVE Heather

Mark67 said:
always fantasize about taking wife to a gloryhole...and arranging for her dad to be on the other side...and I'm the only one who knows.
That's so damn hot. I really hope you could pull that off one day. Take good video of that! If you did, do you think you would you ever tell her, down the road?

Reactions: toolman2c and midnightfapper
Rose peterson said:
Old fashion way, he had a vasectomy reversal to do it. We lived with my husbands mom and dad and once we started sleeping together it was daily. I was pregnant in the second month. He is an "Alpha" and pregnant, trying, or not we visit or vice versa he still finds the opportunity to fuck me.
Unbelievably hot Rose. Thanks for sharing. I hope he makes his son watch occasionally. Do you like fucking him?

Reactions: toolman2c
Its immoral its so wrong but it feel so rights, it turn me on

Reactions: baddy145 and shellbeyourslut
Mark67 said:
ever give it a try?

• Love
Reactions: BelgianSabine and MatureHubby
Mark67 said:
Omg hot you turn me on

MsGary said:
WOW< also just noticed that you Are MWF was prom date!!!!
LOVE Heather
This thread gets hotter every time someone chime in
Thanks you for that
Also so grea to find out no matter how hot and beyond most limits. There is always someone with same experiences or at least same fantasies as YOU
Love, Belle white boy 34 in Central NY
5'7 125 lb brunette 32A-25-38 and I will suck off ANYBODY

Reactions: lnohhnvm and MyWifeDatesNow
MatureHubby said:
Omg hot you turn me on
Agreed. Such a huge turn on. I can picture watching that. Watching her really go after his cock. Swallowing every drop. And never knowing. Would have to film it and watch with her many times.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and baddy145
shellbeyourslut said:
Agreed. Such a huge turn on. I can picture watching that. Watching her really go after his cock. Swallowing every drop. And never knowing. Would have to film it and watch with her many times.
Eventually I would have to tell her. Once she had watched the video enough and fantasized with me about how much she loved it. Watch the conflicting shame and lust. Wow if I could ever get them to do it knowingly...heaven.

Reactions: baddy145 and oppor
I was dressing my bride for my father when she was just 23. He would regularly date my wife on weekends and they often required me to watch her "real man" fuck her properly. Many times she would go panty less with short skits and heels. It was expected that he have privileges with her when and where he wanted. I would have her stocking monogrammed with his initials and clean them by hand respectfully after he pumped his huge loads into his young daughter in law.

Reactions: robandkate, baddy145, lnohhnvm and 3 others
How often does this happen?

slimwhiteboy said:
I was dressing my bride for my father when she was just 23. He would regularly date my wife on weekends and they often required me to watch her "real man" fuck her properly. Many times she would go panty less with short skits and heels. It was expected that he have privileges with her when and where he wanted. I would have her stocking monogrammed with his initials and clean them by hand respectfully after he pumped his huge loads into his young daughter in law.
Truth be known my hot wife wouldn't be the BBC slut today if my father hadn't taken time to prepare my bride for a life filled with bulls and pleasures an older teacher could do.

Reactions: baddy145, SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand