• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife would like to hear your comments

• Thread starterRedHot69
  • Start date

RedHot69

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2008
A few pictures that my wife would like to share with you.

Please let her know what you think.

wow

just perfect body and the whole package. Show us some face too

Sorry

asves26 said:
just perfect body and the whole package. Show us some face too

She would prefer not to show her face ... sorry. :(

Beautiful model, poor photographer. She must be young with gorgeous, firm breasts. Don’t see her legs and she is hiding her pussy behind textile. You have to take many more pictures and show her full figure. She is worth it. I can understand , she not wanting to show her face. I would not like to show mine, but you can have her to turn her head away from the camera, Hide her face with her pretending to open an umbrella or putting on a hat. She could put on stockings, looking down and hiding the face with her hair.

Very hot, very sexy...When she's ready to cuck you let me know!

Attachments

• bg#3.jpg
    bg#3.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 140
Did your wife read the comments and what is her reaction? ;)

Pleased

She really loves all your comments and wants to hear more.

To keep you going she wants to show you a little more :eek:

You can tell her that I just pumped out a gallon of cum after viewing her pics. I was imaging the look on her face and how her pussy would feel slowly wrapping around my cock as I entered her.

Very sexy woman you have there. Would love to give her a ride

Guys, if you want to fuck her beautiful body, make sure you are very romantic while seducing her, so that she will offer you additional dates. xoxo

Last edited by a moderator:
She would like to say thank you...

.... for all the nice comments. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread