My wife

• Thread starterrobleah
  • Start date
mailkme said:
I come from behind resting my cock on her ass cheeks and kissing her neck right hand on her breast and left hand squeezing her ass. Kissing, and grabbing in unison/rhythm to what you’re doing In the front.
I feel her body tremble as my shaft rests between her ass cheeks from excitement and apprehension. But the lust of our kisses drives her to keep going.
I would love to sit back and watch as two guys were all over her , I bet she would absolutely love it

• Love
Reactions: mailkme
Finally to see that dress hit the floor and y'all have her in front of me like this IMG_20240412_104128.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and TOUCHWOOD
robleah said:
New here , just wanted to post pictures of my wife so you could let me know what everyone thinks, I'd like to know what you would like to do with her and how she looks .. thanks for looking 😁IMG_20231225_163326.jpg
That jumper is hiding what looks like awesome tits👀🤔

• Love
Reactions: robleah
robleah said:
Finally to see that dress hit the floor and y'all have her in front of me like thisIMG_20240412_104128.jpg
Thats a body made to fuck well, i bet shes a awesome shag

• Love
TOUCHWOOD said:
Thats a body made to fuck well, i bet shes a awesome shag
Yes absolutely,,,,,I really want to watch another guy take her from fully dressed to fully fucked , full of his cum , then rinse and repeat

robleah said:
O , damn let's keep going , sitting there watching you touch my wife would be so amazing... seeing your hands all over her body , watching you pull those straps off her shoulders slowly showing her naked body to me..
I'd offer you a taste of your own ifes pussy as I was sliding my cock into her, you would be so close you could see my hands holding and playing with her bareass knowing she was going to get fucked

• Love
robleah said:
O , damn let's keep going , sitting there watching you touch my wife would be so amazing... seeing your hands all over her body , watching you pull those straps off her shoulders slowly showing her naked body to me..
How would you like to watch another guy roll her panties down over her hips ******** her bareass and nude pussy

• Love
Reactions: robleah and mailkme
Zima said:
How would you like to watch another guy roll her panties down over her hips ******** her bareass and nude pussy
Fuck yes

Zima said:
I'd offer you a taste of your own ifes pussy as I was sliding my cock into her, you would be so close you could see my hands holding and playing with her bareass knowing she was going to get fucked
As you’re sliding your cock into her, I’m presenting my shaft to her lips as her mouth opens to accept my shaft I feel her tongue move across my stretched foreskin, I feel her Moans as she to suck while you fuck her, I enjoy her mouth while, watching her pussy open as it gets engorged by your cock.

• Love
mailkme said:
As you’re sliding your cock into her, I’m presenting my shaft to her lips and watching her pussy open as it gets engorged
I do you think it would feel to all 3 of us if we both had our cocks in her?

• Love
Reactions: robleah and mailkme
Zima said:
I do you think it would feel to all 3 of us if we both had our cocks in her?
I think it would feel amazing. I think Rob would love to see her stretched. You want to stick both our cocks in her pussy? I think she’ll love it.

• Love
I would love all of that , and I'm sure she would too...let me help as much as possible....

Zima said:
I wouldn't mind tasting her after you pulled out , tasting her off your cock and tasting her used pussy

robleah said:
I wouldn't mind tasting her after you pulled out , tasting her off your cock and tasting her used pussy
oooohhh thats the best taste in the world both giving and receiving

• Love
Reactions: mailkme and robleah
I'd love to lick this rite after both of you pull out of her , getting ready to go again IMG_20240414_103418.jpg

• Love
So how we doing it? She on top of you and I come from behind pushing my shaft into her against her pussy wall and your cock or you want the rear?
Guess are you a tits or ass man?

• Love
As we push into her I whisper “just breathe baby you can take it all.” The feeling is amazing of the opposing motions working against each other.

• Love
mailkme said:
So how we doing it? She on top of you and I come from behind pushing my shaft into her against her pussy wall and your cock or you want the rear?
Guess are you a tits or ass man?
Yes , tell me more of how I'm watching both of y'all ...I'm sitting in the chair as close as I can get without interrupting, but as soon as y'all need something cleaned I'm rite there to work

• Love
The next morning after a night of watching y'all fuck my wife over and over .....we are all cleaned up and my wife pulls her pants open and ask both of you to shoot a load on her pussy so I can have a snack when we get home ,,,and yes my mouth is what's getting both of you to that point...IMG_20240414_115049.jpg

• Love
Oh yeah, as soon as I can’t take anymore I’m going to pump her full

• Love