Reactions: hotcummer
Reactions: robleah
Reactions: hotcummer
hotcummer said:
you could spread her legs
Something like this Screenshot_20240201-171148.png

• Love
Reactions: idshare, milfstretcher, Jimboslice and 5 others
A little more for your viewing pleasure...tell me what you think IMG_20240208_143543.jpg

• Love
Reactions: idshare, milfstretcher, Jong and 6 others
We are talking to a guy , the wife is not quite ready , I think she is wanting to tone her body a little before we actually meet . But fuck I am so ready to see another guys hands all over her ...I want to watch him undress her in front of me slowly ******** her to me .. I want to see him lick her nipples and put his hand down her pants ... I'm so ready to watch her being fucked IMG_20240217_065856.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, Jimboslice, Johz and 5 others
robleah said:
We are talking to a guy , the wife is not quite ready , I think she is wanting to tone her body a little before we actually meet . But fuck I am so ready to see another guys hands all over her ...I want to watch him undress her in front of me slowly ******** her to me .. I want to see him lick her nipples and put his hand down her pants ... I'm so ready to watch her being fucked IMG_20240217_065856.jpg
Shit her body is perfect she has nothing to be concerned with she is absolutely beautiful

Reactions: milfstretcher and robleah
her tits and belly are looking good, does she know you want to share her?

robleah said:
Last night she asked me to take this picture , she wants to know what everyone thinks ,Screenshot_20240201-171353.png
Perfect ass and pussy

Reactions: Johz and robleah
robleah said:
Last night she asked me to take this picture , she wants to know what everyone thinks ,Screenshot_20240201-171353.png
Great ass, made to take cock

Reactions: mahuhi and robleah
Zima said:
her tits and belly are looking good, does she know you want to share her?
Absolutely, we are both waiting and wanting this to happen

Reactions: Domfrank
robleah said:
Perfect sexy body

robleah said:
Mmm those are some perfect breasts! I’d love to get my hands on them!

HubbysBadHabit said:
Mmm those are some perfect breasts! I’d love to get my hands on them!
I would definitely love to see another guys hands on them ...

Reactions: HubbysBadHabit
Laying there like a buffet , I would love to watch another guy eating this buffetScreenshot_20240201-165823.png

• Love
Reactions: Jimboslice, Jong, Johz and 3 others
I really want to watch her being fucked , I want to just sit back and watch another man take her from fully dressed to fully fucked...

Reactions: Domfrank
robleah said:
How about an ass shot , who would like to pull them down ..Screenshot_20231228-183820.png
Just what I've been looking for. Great ass😍

robleah said:
Laying there like a buffet , I would love to watch another guy eating this buffetScreenshot_20240201-165823.png
I'd happily help you out with that 😜

• Love