My wife

• Thread starterrobleah
  • Start date
robleah said:
That would be amazing to watch....
you wanna feel her shudder and moan and look at you weirdly as her mouth opens and she starts to moan louder as you watch me enter her pull out watch her quiver then back in again. what do you whisper in her ear?

• Love
Reactions: robleah
burn blue said:
you wanna feel her shudmoan and look at you weirdly as her mouth opens and she starts to moan louder as you watch me enter her pull out watch her quiver then back in again. what do you whisper in her ear?
I tell her , I love how your cock is making her squirm and moan , I tell her Im about to cum watching her being fucked...

robleah said:
And maybe who would like crawl up on that bed and push those knees to the bed and slide a hard cock in her while I watch.... IMG_20240101_091406~2.jpg
Mmm I’d dearly love to fuck her. Then spray my cum all over her hot body.

Reactions: laury and robleah
I would love to watch a thick cock slowly disappear in my wife , IMG_20240103_174122.jpg

• Love
Reactions: idshare, Jimboslice, BigWalt and 4 others
How about holding those panties open so you can drop a load in thereIMG_20240103_190918.jpg

• Love
Reactions: idshare, Jimboslice, TellHerHowHotSheIs and 1 other person
robleah said:
I would love to watch a thick cock slowly disappear in my wife , IMG_20240103_174122.jpg
Happy to oblige.

robleah said:
I want to watch someone undress my wife , I want him to ****** her slowly to me , I want to watch him touching and rubbing her till she is naked ...then to watch him spread her legs and taste her...IMG_20231226_102642.jpg
Fuk, I would luv to be the guy that does that to her for you!

Reactions: robleah and laury
Her body is a work of art….total drop dead stunner! She is built for passion and sin 😈

Today picture she sent me , give me your comments and thoughtsScreenshot_20240109-164702.png

• Love
Reactions: idshare, Jimboslice and davmor
robleah said:
Today picture she sent me , give me your comments and thoughtsScreenshot_20240109-164702.png
Hot pussy mmm

• Love
Reactions: robleah and laury
I am so ready to watch my wife fuck another guy. We are both definitely ready ,me more than her , but hopefully by the end of the summer I will get sit back and watch a hard cock disappear in her...

What would y'all like to see of her , other than her face . She lets me post anything other than face ...

I'd love to see her holding her pussy and ass spread wide open and leaking cum.

• Love
TellHerHowHotSheIs said:
I'd love to see her holding her pussy and ass spread wide open and leaking cum.
I don't have any of her leaking cum , but I think I do have her holding it open

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
robleah said:
I don't have any of her leaking cum , but I think I do have her holding it open
Do share all you have, she is so fukin hott!

How's this one ,,,Screenshot_20240113-161429.png

• Love
Reactions: idshare, Natamofo, wetcunt and 2 others
robleah said:
How's this one ,,,Screenshot_20240113-161429.png
Fantastic! Here I cum mouth, tongue & fingers first, after she cums for me a couple of times I'll move onto using my cock in them then drop a few loads in her.

• Love
I want to see another guys cum dripping from that pussy ....so so bad ..

• Love
Reactions: PlannB
robleah said:
I want to see another guys cum dripping from that pussy ....so so bad ..
I would luv to fuk her & fill her pussy for you & her and in front of you too if you wanted. I want to do her asshole too!

• Love