• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread starterlear
  • Start date

lear

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
hello my wife is very very intersted in blk men she had one once in college. be honest about her.

Very nice, got more?

yes i do be honest about her guys. very submissive to blk men verbal abuse and humiliation

She has a nice long gash that I'm sure gets dripping wet. I would love to spread her ass cheeks and slide my cock into her pussy while you watch, I could get her and you ready for the big thick black cock she deserves.

i have never made her cum from sex only from giving her oral she says she needs to cum from sex

Last edited by a moderator:
what are her limits? I would start training her cunt to open up even wider..her ass as well...and put her on a treadmill for a little while, she isnt fat but i think she could quickly lose a few pounds...then she'll look like a luscious slut - you said be honest so I am

none that i know of

Let my old fat black cock up that tight married pussy hope she and you use condoms i will fuck her bareback think how her married cunt will look after my huge cock pulls out and my potent thick spunk runs down the crack of her ass how will her flat belly look when it swells black pregnant

babymaker said:
Let my old fat black cock up that tight married pussy hope she and you use condoms i will fuck her bareback think how her married cunt will look after my huge cock pulls out and my potent thick spunk runs down the crack of her ass how will her flat belly look when it swells black pregnant

That paints a nice image babymaker...

here are some more of her what do you guys think? be honest also we are on yahoo neatjet55

i wish i could lick her divine feet clean. her soles look flawlessly beautiful.

She has looked at the site and is getting excited and says she thiks she is ready

Let me into her pussy i will black her pussy real nice no condoms

here is another one of her she wanted to post

Black bulls will do her good...
She will experience how it feels to be a real woman!!!
She will reach the top of the world when she gets her orgasms...
Be aware she will get addicted to BBC!!!
^)_(^

so she is bbc material?

very nice pics of ur wife

lear said:
here are some more of her what do you guys think? be honest also we are on yahoo neatjet55

:clap:really good like to make babies to

Love her titties, nice and big just right to hold onto while bending her over and fucking her from the rear.Whats her age and size of those titties anyways? Does she have kids? Nothing like breeding Momma for bbc.

Your wife is very pretty and has a super good ass but she does need to lose some of that gut. I suggest you make her fuck it off. :)

Users who are viewing this thread