my wife

• Thread starterlear
  • Start date
Imagine those lovely titties all covered in sperm from a jerk circle around her, some also over her face, neck and tummy from the guys who ejaculated too powerfully and not very straight.

Your wife should immediately become the sexual property of the black community; and in a few months she will struggle to remember your name. No doubt about it, you need to let her go and have new adventures.

You should have to ask permission to have sex with her in the future. Her Bulls will stretch her vulva to exciting positions and give her that "contented look" that white women get when they have been to a weekend fuckfest with a smorgasboard of lovers.

Post more pictures and throw your wife's car keys into the party hat. A hot Bull will pull out that key and give your wife exactly what she needs and deserves. If you are lucky she will bring home a creampie freshly baked - I know that is something you will crave as time goes by.

single?

your yahoo profile says single white male is she real?

old yahoo profile last time i updated it was a very very long time ago. i understand everyone on here playing around but if we are going to start this shit with us we are done.

Ok - I don't think I missed it, but where are you located. It really helps those of us who are serious to not waste our time if we know if your close. Or at least in an area in which we travel.

We are located in texas Dallas and Houston

Still think i want to fuck her pregnant while you watch

I love her titties what size are they? I'd love to fuck her till she passes out, that pussy is great! You are a very lucky man to be hitting on this beautiful woman.

36D almost DD

Damn!!

lear, work on your vocabulary!! That might help you'r plea!!!!:)

Sorry!!

lear, have a good life in the PEN!! I beleivein you!!!

i think that black guys wanting her for sex is a no-brainer.
what's with the naval and vaginal outlines?

tattoo around her belly button must be bad lightin around her vaginal area no tattoo there. and no brainer why?

whthub said:
lear, have a good life in the PEN!! I beleivein you!!!

what the hell are you talking about

im going to see if she will pot more tonight if you guys want to see her any request?

Last edited by a moderator:
no disrespect but she looks like another saggy worn out white bitch with a brown asshole to me..but to each his own ...

so does everyone else feel the same as the last poster

Wouldnt know since you removed all the photos. Why worry what a putz says???