• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterHardwood
  • Start date
got ya self a gal ,lucky man .like the chance to fill her every way possible

olderaussiebull said:
got ya self a gal ,lucky man .like the chance to fill her every way possible

More recent pic........
Scan2019.jpg

Hey man does your wife know you hanging these pic out, any chance of her first name

Hey sweet name,well thank her for me,i hope she gets to see my comments, nice name for a stunning gal

Hey bro its getting had to keep the comments nice, when all i see is a babe that hanging for a big hard fuck, sorry champ your gals gets me raging

Last edited by a moderator:
bet she take big in her arse too,yeah babe mouth first then that pussy to your sweet ass,then uyou get the mouth full i promise,

Geglu

Hello Friends.Especially HARDWOOD. Thank You very MUch for Your wifes pix. You Really have nice and I see also very open minded Wife. Thank You for sending those pictures for us to see. I could see them so many as You will send them here. Very BEAUTIFUL TITS, Wonderful cunt and the whole body. You have all the reasons to be REALLY PROUD OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE. Thank YOU !

Geglu said:

Hello Friends.Especially HARDWOOD. Thank You very MUch for Your wifes pix. You Really have nice and I see also very open minded Wife. Thank You for sending those pictures for us to see. I could see them so many as You will send them here. Very BEAUTIFUL TITS, Wonderful cunt and the whole body. You have all the reasons to be REALLY PROUD OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE. Thank YOU !

Cool, here is another than
Picture402.jpg

Very nice pictures

You must have done your own processing 20 years ago. Does Emily still pose for you? Nice to see how she has matured. Lucky you to have such an album of memories from days gone by. Thanks for sharing. :)

Obvoiusly......

Obviously a woman like that needs and deserves many cocks. If you want her pleasured while you watch I would be honored to get my cock into that sweet honey's hot pussy. I am near Washington, D.C. so lets PM and I will set a seduction plan for her.

wifepleaser2007

That's what a Pussy is supposed to look like.

Would love to bury my face it that beautiful bush. You can have the "baldies". The fur gets me off. She is sooooo hot.

great pix! Thanks you lucky guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot wife

She is hot! Would love to give her a full body massage then fuck her hard and deep while she wore thigh highs and sexy high-heel sandals; her legs spread wide, heels oer head with my dick pounding her bareback.

wifepleaser2007

Lover51 said:
You must have done your own processing 20 years ago. Does Emily still pose for you? Nice to see how she has matured. Lucky you to have such an album of memories from days gone by. Thanks for sharing. :)

I did do the processing, thanks for the nice comments. Here is another.
Scan1276.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread