• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife ....

• Thread starteranut
  • Start date
I think I want to fuck her bb with out condoms...the idea of her getting pregnent is hot.
You need to start to make her suck other man cock and swallow it.
Lets get this slut naked so we all can jo looking at your slut wife.

anut you will enjoy kissing her after my penis has been all over her lips. She is gonna have cock flavored lips. You will enjoy the sexy passion of a cock breath kiss.

my wife .....

HI a few more but w/o the blue hehehe :) sorry blue is my fav color so she wears it for me ....

yet another one of wife

hmmm what would u like

please show us her naked body.i want see her wonderful body

anut said:
hmmm what would u like

Very pretty and I bet she's covering quite a figure there.....MORE demand the people!

hmmmm hmmmmm what more would you people like to see hehehe ....
come on :)

anut said:
hmmmm hmmmmm what more would you people like to see hehehe ....
come on :)

Can we see her undressing? Like a strip show? or some XXX rated pics of her would be much appreciated

friends request ...

Hi guys .... sorry not accepting any friends request at the moment .. maybe in a couple of days .... lets get more acquainted first ....

my wife ..

for Saraha or anyone else to suggest to me what will suite her feet the most .. she wears size 6

my wife .....

for Saraha or anyone else to suggest to me what will suite her feet the most .. she wears size 6

Attachments

• 09a.JPG
    09a.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 9c.JPG
    9c.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 181
  • 9d.JPG
    9d.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 211
Nice thought Kenev .. hmmm anymore suggestions guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread