• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread starterFire_Marshall
  • Start date
she is gorgeous :D would love to see her face better :p chancing my arm

X8lAg.jpg

OUQW2.png

Is that the same girl as the 1st pic?

oooh very nice, gorgeous girl

WOW your wifes pussy is very SEXY!!!!!!!!!

Desdriv said:
Is that the same girl as the 1st pic?

Yes, same girl lol. My wife. Just with a haircut.

Pic my wife let me send my buddy. Its an older one but she likes it because it makes her boobs look bigger.

67ZIb.jpg

P2kmV.jpg

Damn fire marshall, I want to be your friend! I want pix of her like that. I would love to be right there playing in front of you.

Fire_Marshall said:
I want someone to fuck her and I want to suck off her juices from his cock. Im bi-curious so if he wants to fuck me to warm up before he takes her then I will accept. I just want to make sure she's in heaven.

I hope you keep your promise to allow this to happen.

those super sized pics are intense dude...how you get them to load is amazing

Holy sheeet. Post moar D:

very very good

I am glad someone tagged this post with a comment I wish this guy would update-

She's a cutie. Bet she'll make a great mom. Leave her with me for a few days and I'll take care of that.

She's definitely the hottest girl (in my opinion) I've seen on this site for awhile. I'm definitely a fucking fan :) yum!

7iUQo.jpg

So who would like a turn?

Pinkyrod said:
Why all the pics are SO BIG??

Some say "the bigger, the better" lol : )

But yeah the preview pictures could be a little smaller for easier browsing/people with slower net speed.

Users who are viewing this thread