• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife.

• Thread starterxDreamTR
  • Start date

xDreamTR

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2012
if u want more ? comment dirtry :)

Attachments

• f_1c4ca8a164c8da4bf08bab6a7a8d8d4a.jpg
    f_1c4ca8a164c8da4bf08bab6a7a8d8d4a.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,214
  • f_22f4d90a0d4ee5d3c5f3c59f4bd55ae9.jpg
    f_22f4d90a0d4ee5d3c5f3c59f4bd55ae9.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,632
She looks nasty hot!!! I'd love to rip those little black panties right off her and pound my cock into her pussy, then put her on her knees and make her blow me so she could taste her pussy juices all over my dick, then suck me to orgasm when I would pull my dick out of her mouth and shoot my load all over her pert little tits!!!

wifeownsme ! its urs

Attachments

• f_1c4ca8a164c8da4bf08bab6a7a8d8d4adsber1.jpg
    f_1c4ca8a164c8da4bf08bab6a7a8d8d4adsber1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 967
  • f_1c4ca8a164c8da4bf08bab6a7a8d8d4asdas2.jpg
    f_1c4ca8a164c8da4bf08bab6a7a8d8d4asdas2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 915
After he's done with her, it's my turn. I'd love to bend her over and let her feel me balls deep, and then cum all over her ass.

123_fake_street ! its urs

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 901
  • 6ae.jpg
    6ae.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,026
She is hot! How old is she? Has she cuckolded you gone black?

Woah, beautiful! Gorgeous wife! You and all her lovers past and present and future are very lucky! She really knows how to show off I would love to see her tits out in public.

beautiful,i would love to throat fuck her while my toe finger her pussy and my hands squeeeze her tits mmmmmmmmmm

Nice Wife!

Your wife is fucking hot dude! She looks like such a good fuck!

Her young curvy body could kill all men within a 500 meter radius! :D

Damn, that woman needs to be taken and impregnated by a bull

Yeah she is VERY hot.. I would love t have a turn at her as well. I love her tight little body. I would wear that pussy out and bury a load deep inside her then I would face fuck her just so I could unload in her mouth.. She would be well fucked by the time I finished with her!!

She is Beautiful!! I do hope you find her a nice big cock she certainly deserves it and also looks like she will know what to do with it..

This lady here is lovely indeed. Very beautiful.

Agree sarah

When there is curvy nice , amazing beautiful wife and she has real good pussy and flirting, she is ment to do very meny men, not only one. Even he is her husband.

man,your wife needs 2 or 3 men th the same time...

WOW your wife is a very sexy slut i loved it

She's got a demure but sleazy face and sex appeal. I like her petite frame, dirty blonde hair, and pink heels with ankle straps. I'd show up at the door and knock. When she opened the door she'd see my 8 and 3/4 cock sticking out of my unzipped jeans. I'd enter and she'd get on her pretty little knees on your kitchen floor and suck me off while giving me that demure look in her eyes. Then I'd spread her wide on the table in the pic and lick her pussy. Afterward I fuck her missionary with my fingers hooked in the heels. You will sit in the chair and watch as my cock goes balls deep slapping her asshole. Then I'd flip her over and fuck her doggy standing up then doggy on the chair.

God... a bitch like that, you just KNOW she's a cock hungry slut, who just LOVES to get her experienced pussy fucked. My guess, is that she'd spread her legs for anyone that she has the opportunity to spread for, and devour any cock that was in front of her... what a hot cock hungry slut!

Fake Street

I hope this is what you meant by 123 Fake St.

Attachments

• xdreamer01.jpg
    xdreamer01.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 530

Users who are viewing this thread