• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterindiancouple03
  • Start date

indiancouple03

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hi Guys
I had an earlier thread of the pictures of my wife earlier. Starting a new one now...
She loves showing herself off and the poses and the pics are always her idea
Do comment....

Attachments

• Neha's cam 002.jpg
    Neha's cam 002.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 792
  • Neha's cam 005.jpg
    Neha's cam 005.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 694
  • Neha's cam 003.jpg
    Neha's cam 003.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 581
  • Neha's cam 006.jpg
    Neha's cam 006.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 807
She is hot

Please post more
Your wife is a stunning beauty. She is very hot and I bet she must fuck really good

Interest

Very Interesting to SEE how it is going on with Her Clothings.I hope off.!

hi she looks good..buzz me... where are you from, Bangalore?

Hi folks
thanks for all the appreciation...
as MaCN....pointed out i feel the best thing is for me to coninue in my old post...that one is in the general section
i will be reposting these pics and other new ones as and when my wife wants there ...

Hi Indiancouple3. Thanks to Neharika and you both for the great pics. I'm a real fan of your wife's beautiful body. Its perfect all over. Even the bits of her face that show in the pics are beautiful. Would love to hear about her real life sexual encounters, even minor ones. Thats a real turn on for me. Looking forward to more pics.

Very nice!! I would seriously use your wife for several days!

wuuuw very sexy.I would fuck your wife:) where are you from? your wife resemble turkish wife..

...are you going to get her naked for all of us to see.?

Users who are viewing this thread