• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread startertruth_seeker
  • Start date

truth_seeker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 13, 2012
Hi

Here are some shots of my wife. We are an expatriate north Indian couple. My fantasy is to be made a cuck by her. So far, she has expressed opposition to the idea, but I'm keeping hope that she'll someday loosen up and come around.

What do you guys think of her?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 365
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 360
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 540
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 350
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 454
Some more images of her.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 224
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 237
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 219
Ok we've seen her dog can we see her pussy? :D

Shes a beauty, love to see a cock in her mouth.

pics

might have to post some that aren't already all over the net for proof

pcap said:
might have to post some that aren't already all over the net for proof

I don't keep track of what people download and re-post, among photos I may put up on Flickr, Facebook etc. Hence, I have no idea as to what's on the net and what isn't, nor do I feel that I need to prove anything to anyone. Anyway, here are some more snaps of her.

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 124
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 117
And a few more.

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 90
MacNfries said:
Yep, she's very, very attractive. So do you wish she take a man in front of you? Do you have to be present and watch?

She definitely needs to be fully sexually satisfied in every way. Have you ever discussed that with her? Does she desire to experience ultimate sexual fulfillment, to see how pleasured her body can be made? Does she reacch orgasm easily and masturbate? Has she ever experienced another man besides you?

That's always my goal with my wife. Watching her reach a level of sexual fulfillment where she's never been. With each level reached, we always play the next level, like a pole vaulter. :p

We'd love to know more about her! Mac :)

Yes, my dream would be to see her with another man. Being there and watching would be a bonus but it isn't something I'd insist upon. At the end of the day, she'd have to feel as comfortable as possible, and it would depend largely on her. I have broached the topic a few times, and on each occasion, she was vehemently against, hence things are a tad complicated. In spite of my being endowed with a mere five-incher, with not a lot in terms of girth either, she does climax readily. She's had boyfriends before, but didn't go all the way with 'em. So, I'm the only man to have slept with her, up to now.

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 91
Your wife loves being married to you, and does not wish to have sex with other men because it may damage your marriage together. You are the only person she has had sex with, and she has probably never been told that there are other men with penises bigger than 5 inches who can make her have EVEN BETTER orgasms than you give her.

You can give your wife permission to have sex with other men - but do not badger her with pressure to do so or she may get angry one day and throw pots at you.

You need to gently tell your wife WHY you would like her to enjoy sex with other men.

She might think you are getting tired of her (already), and are using it as an excuse to fuck other women you have your eye on. She may be wondering which women you are meeting behind her back in secret.

She will get suspicious of your reasons for her to have sex with other men - unless she can get into your mind and fully understand why you won't mind other men seeing her naked like eye candy, and kissing touching every part of her body, and maybe accidentally getting her pregnant.

Once your wife has been naked for another man, she may become addicted to it, and later on you might get jealous of some of the men she dates/mates with.

Your wife must feel convinced you love her completely, before she can take a risk that you may be "testing her" to see if she would become a slut if she got a chance.

If your wife knows she has permission to fuck other men, then she may discuss it with her family or friends to see if they agree she should. It may be a few years before she may actually find suitable men she feels comfortable with.

It is possible for a wife to fall in love with her lovers, and to feel less in love with her husband - and it is not her fault. If the other guy gives her powerful orgasms, her body may want her to spend more time with him than you.

You're right, Saraha. Coercing her into anything is the last thing I'd ever do, and this is why my fantasy so far remains just that, and nothing more. Yes, I fantasise being cuckolded, but if it's ever gonna happen, it'll be with her full, total consent and desire only. Otherwise, I've spoken about it with her a few times, and backed out when I saw her reaction, not actually applying any pressure as far as this matter's concerned.

you idiot

Hi truth seeker. Its a wrong forum to say this, but you should consider yourself lucky. You've got a wife who loves you and doesnt want to sleep around despite your sexual handycap. Once you do convince her to do what you want, things will change for the worse for you and possibly also for your children and wife. So why not try to develop a different fantasy?

She dresses like a prick teaser and has a slutty look about her. Girls like that always end up taking their pants down and cheating on their husbands. She may be expressing reluctance because she thinks this is just your fantasy and you would become jealous if she tried the real thing. You could always try asking her if she thinks such-and-such a guy is hot, then letting her know you would love to see her with his dick in her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread