• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wifes ex boyfriend omg!

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
i have posted several times about me and my wifes situation on here ,so heres something new, i just saw a pic of 1 of her ex's and geez she never told me hes a professional fighter and is hugely muscular ,she just had described him as tall ,i dont know wny she didnt tell me how muscular he is but had no problem telling me all about his 10 inch cock, and i know she had been in contact with him a few months ago but suddenly he disappeared off her friends list ,i asked her why hes no on there any more and she told me he had deleted his account, but just by dumb luck i found out tonight he still has an account ,so i wonder if something was said between them or if something happened that she took him off or he took her off his friends list

Muscular He Men with Ten Inch cocks get much Pussy.

MacNFries is own target, men who are studly with functional cocks are desired by women, bisexual men, and of course Queers. In other words he has to ration his self. Note: No where did I say these men are marriage material, most are not, and often find themselves alone in later years. But, women have a thing for big cocks that hurt them a little bit.

Attachments

• GladULike.jpg
    GladULike.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 580
They could have gone underground ... knowing you were snooping around. Or, more probably, she's being honest with you; he canceled his account because he didn't want to be bothered with HER anymore. Women tend to cling onto a man that fucks 'em good, and if he's got a 10"er and a muscular physique, he's got plenty of women hitting on him ... your GF is just "past pussy" that he can get anytime he wants.

Do you know WHO broke up with WHO? Of course, if you ask her, she'll probably tell you she broke it off with him ... :p Mac
:D

thats just it mac he didnt delete his account i saw it last night,he is on another friend of my wifes friend list, and i know that he had been sending her messages and she was answering him back for a few months then about 6 months ago he wasent on her list anymore ,thats when she told me he deleted his account
as for who broke up with who she never really said ,she said that they both agreed to just be friends at some point during their relation ship ,she had also tole me that they had been friends since they were young children and grew up together and didnt "date" till she was 14 and he was 17

MacNFries is own target, men who are studly with functional cocks are desired by women, bisexual men, and of course Queers. In other words he has to ration his self. Note: No where did I say these men are marriage material, most are not, and often find themselves alone in later years. But, women have a thing for big cocks that hurt them a little bit.

Mimi wtf is that thing! Is he an alien!

Just think about that guy fucking your wife... I'd be embarrassed to show my cock in front of her! Mimi is right though, relationships based on hot sex often fizzle out. One reason why in some ways its actually safer to be a cuck.

There is no need to get jealous.
If you support her and love her, she will do the right thing.
There is nothing wrong with her getting some big hard dick on the side to stay happy.
It's all about feeling good, having fun and feeling sexy for the woman.

If my wife had married my mate who she was going out with she would have had a very big cock all the time ,but they hate each other with a passion ,but 26 years on the sex between them is fantastic but leave them in the same room for 3 or 4 hours one of them would die .cannot live with and cannot live with out each other but it is purly sex with them

see thats the thing they were friends since hey were little they grew up as friends but when she started to develop so early i guess he saw her as a female and not just his friend and they dated a bit and fooled around alot for a few years on and off ,it was never like they didnt like each other but just had sexual fun together , and when i ask her how come they dont talk anymore she dont really give me an answer all she says is they lost touch ,which i kinda know is not true because i know they had been talking for a while a few months back but then suddenly stopped (at least i think they stopped) if she is still talking to him shes doing it in secret or i think something may have happened that one of the stopped talking to the other

I heard that Elvis Priestley only had sex with virgins, so that they had nothing to compare him with. They were so emotionally aroused by the teenager hysteria at his concerts, that he only had to touch their breasts and they orgasmed like a volcano going off. He didn't have to put in any seduction effort at all. Girls fainted with excitement at being near him. Their virgin bodies were wet with lust, a tiny penis was all they needed for losing their virginity. A lot of teenie boppers would like to have had his baby, because he was so rich and famous - they would have been the envy of their friends. Actually, young girls were always trying to get into his hotel bedroom to meet him in person, and they often stayed the night. This was before he got married.

I heard that Elvis Priestley only had sex with virgins, so that they had nothing to compare him with. They were so emotionally aroused by the teenager hysteria at his concerts, that he only had to touch their breasts and they orgasmed like a volcano going off. He didn't have to put in any seduction effort at all. Girls fainted with excitement at being near him. Their virgin bodies were wet with lust, a tiny penis was all they needed for losing their virginity. A lot of teenie boppers would like to have had his baby, because he was so rich and famous - they would have been the envy of their friends. Actually, young girls were always trying to get into his hotel bedroom to meet him in person, and they often stayed the night. This was before he got married.
sahara thanks for replying but im not sure what your post has to do with the topic?

I have never hated a person before him. And tonight, I met him for the first time. How the hell can i deal with my emotions without making my wife upset or kicking his ***? I have already told her how i feel and i dont want to make her more upset.

cdlola, I included it so you could add some more info to your mind library, and point out that media stardom can be manipulated to make a guy appear to be a stud, but in fact he may not be at all. Have a nice day.

cdlola, I included it so you could add some more info to your mind library, and point out that media stardom can be manipulated to make a guy appear to be a stud, but in fact he may not be at all. Have a nice day.

============

true he may be a dud :D

ahh ok thanks i get what u mean now sahara,but im not sure listening to her everytime she mentions him her eyes light up i believe she remembers him as a stud even if maybe he wasent

If a girl wears a mini-dress, or nothing at all, you would form an instant impression that she is a "hottie", irrespective of what she looks like. The mind pics keep flashing back into your mind of "what you have seen" - you can't stop them.

We are selling sex opportunities here, not flesh air-brushed.

Marriage is "bird in the hand", being single is the reality of birds in the bush who keep out of hand's reach.

When you nail a bird, people say, "congratulations", and we all know what they mean.

It is more than "getting lucky". When she is asleep, her hubby can roll over and rock her world and she may not even wake up.

When she looks in the mirror in the morning, the white dribble betwen her thighs might be the only clue as to why a face is smiling back at her. She might even take more care with your coffee, toast, eggs and fruit juice.

If you have something to boast about, you shouldn't hide it one minute more. If a guy is swinging 9 inches between his legs, then it just takes one friend to spread the gossip of "how lucky he is", and he won't have any more lonely nights. Word-of-mouth and cock-in-mouth can leap frog him into stardom.

If you have magical fingers and a great bedside manner, that is a secret that can't be held quiet. Most men are good at something, so find out what you are good at, and let it out of the bag.

There could be a lot of women who would love the chance to look at a 2 inch cock, out of intense curiosity (or some other reason). That could become a "board-walk" presentation, with interesting clothes draped over the other parts of the body.

There is much interest in "unusual sizes".

my fiance always fucks her ex boyfriend cause he has a bigger dick, and she always big home a huge glob of cum in her cunt and makes me eat it

what a wonderful life, best humiliation to, gets us both off.

re:

i dont know wny she didnt tell me how muscular he is but had no problem telling me all about his 10 inch cock, and i know she had been in contact with him a few months ago but suddenly he disappeared off her friends list ,i asked her why hes no on there any more and she told me he had deleted his account, but just by dumb luck i found out tonight he still has an account ,so i wonder if something was said between them or if something happened that she took him off or he took her off his friends list y mate who she was going out with she would have had a very big cock all the time ,but they hate each other with a passion ,but 26 years on the sex between them is fantastic but leave them in the same room for 3 or 4 hours one of them would die .cannot live with and cannot live with out each other but it is purly sex with them .............?...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back