• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's first time...but definitely NOT her last!

• Thread startercathyscuck
  • Start date

cathyscuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2008
Here are the pics that go with my post "My wife's first time...Absolutely True Story"

She made me take these the last night before he left so that she could give him something to enjoy while they were apart. Based on the pics he sent her last night of him "enjoying" these....I think it's working!

Attachments

• By the hair.JPG
    By the hair.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 829
  • Feed it to her.JPG
    Feed it to her.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 798
  • Magic Touch.JPG
    Magic Touch.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 964
  • More than a handfull.JPG
    More than a handfull.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,055
  • Open Wide.JPG
    Open Wide.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,294
great job

i love when my WIFE can ENJOY herself like that.... SHE certainly DESERVES it!!!! :eek:

Great pictures - sexy lady :) Love the last one and I'm jerking thinking of her licking my nuts like that.

Your right it won't be her last. She enjoyed it way to much to stop lol. Thanks for posting. Very hot

She enjoyed it way too much to stop!

Yeah..that is an understatement. If you read her first post, you'll see that he was here for a day and a half and she came 16 count em 16 times....during that time period. She walked like a cowgirl for a week. She wouldn't even let me LICK her for three days she was so sore...but soooooo happy.

Users who are viewing this thread