• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my Wife's goods

• Thread starterhersissy
  • Start date

hersissy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2011
Here's a picture of what my Wife doesn't allow me to touch since i'm not a real man as she says.

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 900
She's very cute, with a nice little ass on her.

Nice ass, like the freckles too. Tits like good as nice, something nice to grab more than a handful of. Too bad she's not yours anymore, there's a lot that can be done to her.

Who does get to touch her?

Does she have you locked up?

Are you still alowed to masturbate?

I bet you really want those tits!

Thanks for the replies, I'll see if she'll allow me to post some more pics.

Joycie said:
Who does get to touch her?

Does she have you locked up?

Are you still alowed to masturbate?

I bet you really want those tits!

Right now she hasn't found anyone to touch her, but I'm hoping.

She does keep me locked up at times.

And no, I'm not allowed to masturbate as she controls when I get off.

And yes, I would love to be able to play with her tits but she says they're for real men.

Here area few more pics.

Attachments

• boobs.jpg
    boobs.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 539
  • sexy.jpg
    sexy.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 579
  • more-sexy.jpg
    more-sexy.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 610
I like the last two, nice and see-through. Nice nipples as well, nice and big. More than enough to suck rub my tongue over as they get hard. She should be cucking you if you are as much a sissy as you state.

If she likes the comments, I think she should let you post more of her ass.

I'd fuck her and it would be done infront of you!

here's another one of her, notice how she had to make sure her wedding ring was in the picture.

Attachments

• DSC00955.jpg
    DSC00955.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 381
hersissy said:
And yes, I would love to be able to play with her tits but she says they're for real men.

I'll put myself forward to take care of that duty - those beautiful boobs would fill my hands nicely :)

Great photographs and I hope we see more. The one of her kneeling on the bed is so evocative as I think of her kneeling like that in front of me. Does she enjoy sucking on a 'real man's cock?

Maybe you'd like to see me team up with GeordieKev to spit-roast her? [We're from the same area]

greymaster said:
I'll put myself forward to take care of that duty - those beautiful boobs would fill my hands nicely :)

Great photographs and I hope we see more. The one of her kneeling on the bed is so evocative as I think of her kneeling like that in front of me. Does she enjoy sucking on a 'real man's cock?

Maybe you'd like to see me team up with GeordieKev to spit-roast her? [We're from the same area]

i'm glad you like them and it'd be nice to see someone get their hands on her boobs.

i haven't gotten her to find that real man yet so not sure what she'd do; but i know i'm not getting anything from her.

mmm...would love to see her get spit-roasted.

Love her hips and ass. A couple of BBCs DP'ing her would be a very good thing.

Nice pics -- too bad she's not being properly cared for?

How does she take care of her needs -- if you're not allowed to help her?

Does she let you jerk off and wrap the cum up in tissue to throw out in the trash can?

I think we can all see why you are banned from enjoying the delights of her body - but I smell a story. Can you tell us what happened over the years to bring about your demise, your slide from grace?

Saraha said:
Does she let you jerk off and wrap the cum up in tissue to throw out in the trash can?

I think we can all see why you are banned from enjoying the delights of her body - but I smell a story. Can you tell us what happened over the years to bring about your demise, your slide from grace?

When I am allowed to cum, I usually cum in my panties but I think in the future I'll be swallowing it.

Not much of a story, my wife discovered a little while back that because of my size and quick trigger I wasn't able to please her. However, she thought I should please her in other ways as her sissy. Only recently have I suggested she find a real man to pleasure her.

I would love an evening with her. She has a lovely body.

When I am allowed to cum, I usually cum in my panties but I think in the future I'll be swallowing it.

Well -- I suggest that you cum onto a dark colored plate and lick it off while your loving wife watches.

Your semen is good for you!

Users who are viewing this thread