• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my Wife's goods

• Thread starterhersissy
  • Start date
Joycie said:
When I am allowed to cum, I usually cum in my panties but I think in the future I'll be swallowing it.

Well -- I suggest that you cum onto a dark colored plate and lick it off while your loving wife watches.

Your semen is good for you!

I will suggest it to her for next time I am allowed to cum.

Here's the last picture from the bunch I took the other day, I had to convince her to let me post it since she was feeling like it wasn't flattering. Let us know what you think.

Attachments

• booty.jpg
    booty.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 358
  • Love
Reactions: Bottomcuck
Not flattering to see that nice bit of ass cleavage? I must disagree, though it would be nice to see more skin. Even without that, I don't think there is anything unflattering about it.

Not my favorite pose, but she has nothing to be embarrassed about. Lovely curves in pretty lingerie!

Very nice.

..she like anal sex.? I am jo looking at your wife pictures...she is hot....LETS SEE MORE CUCK.

I was wondering -- how much did you actualy get to fuck her before she decided that your cock was worthless?

When was you last fuck from her? Last blow job?

Has she made you get snipped yet - so you never can pass those genes of yours on?

Joycie said:
I was wondering -- how much did you actualy get to fuck her before she decided that your cock was worthless?

When was you last fuck from her? Last blow job?

Has she made you get snipped yet - so you never can pass those genes of yours on?

I didn't get a whole lot of action before. It's only been about a week since she gave it up to me but before that it had been a very long time. and according to her it'll be a long time before I get it again.

Haven't been snipped but hard to pass genes on when you don't get much action.

Oh

Your wife is sooo fuckable!

Gosh all theses years have gone by - and she is a trophy wife who is ready to soar like an eagle - rather sad that she wasn't iven her birthright top-up fucks years ago. She must be feeling like a virgin.

If you genuinely love her unconditionally, then she can play the field and pick/choose any GUY who takes her EYE. She was so right to turn you into a sissy, she could easily have posted you off to another country - but she kept you to help her.

hersissy said:
Here's the last picture from the bunch I took the other day, I had to convince her to let me post it since she was feeling like it wasn't flattering. Let us know what you think.

Very nice fuckable ass. Now have her raise it high in the air and let us see that pussy.

Saraha said:
Gosh all theses years have gone by - and she is a trophy wife who is ready to soar like an eagle - rather sad that she wasn't iven her birthright top-up fucks years ago. She must be feeling like a virgin.

If you genuinely love her unconditionally, then she can play the field and pick/choose any GUY who takes her EYE. She was so right to turn you into a sissy, she could easily have posted you off to another country - but she kept you to help her.

I'm trying to convince her to go out and get what she needs, she's a little reluctant. Anybody care to help?

She looks like my wife and I'm a sissy like you
Vanessa

hersissy said:
I'm trying to convince her to go out and get what she needs, she's a little reluctant. Anybody care to help?
I'd be happy to give her what she needs. I am local to you.
PM for details.

I am curious what you two are looking for ... and while it might be both of you looking it should in the end be what she wants.

Is she looking for a one time thing?

Is she looking for someone to fuck/make love to in front of you to humiliate you?

Is she looking to meet and have encounters outside and away from you and just let you know she is doing it ... or maybe she would like to get her feet wet (and something else) outside first and then bring you into the mix?

As for me ... although I am likely older than what she wants, I do come to the DC area from time to time ... and still have a condo there, at least for now.
There is something to be said for someone that is not local ... the risk being a local could become attached and become a problem if you/she wants to stop and the 'other' guy doesn't want to. That was a major consideration for my former HW gf and her husband ... in the DC area. Like I said in my other post ... I am more of a respectful Fuck Buddy type rather than a Bull ... there is a big difference not often mentioned on this site.

Sent you a PM.

NCStorm said:
I am curious what you two are looking for ... and while it might be both of you looking it should in the end be what she wants.

Is she looking for a one time thing?

Is she looking for someone to fuck/make love to in front of you to humiliate you?

Is she looking to meet and have encounters outside and away from you and just let you know she is doing it ... or maybe she would like to get her feet wet (and something else) outside first and then bring you into the mix?

As for me ... although I am likely older than what she wants, I do come to the DC area from time to time ... and still have a condo there, at least for now.
There is something to be said for someone that is not local ... the risk being a local could become attached and become a problem if you/she wants to stop and the 'other' guy doesn't want to. That was a major consideration for my former HW gf and her husband ... in the DC area. Like I said in my other post ... I am more of a respectful Fuck Buddy type rather than a Bull ... there is a big difference not often mentioned on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread