• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's pics

She is perfect...I like everything about her...please post more pic of her ;-) attachment.jpg

Can you explain the picture where she's got a facial and she's sitting in public with a gumball machine behind her?

These pictures are some of the better ones on this site. She's thick and so very sexy. I would love to eat her pussy before I came deep inside it

She met a friend in the men's room of a pizza shop. They went into the bathroom together while I waited outside imagining what was happening. Came out of the bathroom with him looking like that. I snapped a quick pic before she cleaned up ;)

Kelly

some more pics...love your feedback!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 613
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 423
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 591
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 587
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 566
Really amazing slutlady, with so beautiful face, tits, pussy, smile, excellent. Thank You for showing Her.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wife the slut

Your wife is a sexy lil hot slut I would love to fuck the shit out of her as you sit there and watch give me a PM

Wow, she is so gorgeous, and so slutty looking! She definitely has that sleep-around look to her. :)

Does she like being easy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back