• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife's sexual past - via text message

dannio

New around here...
Beloved Member
My wife is 27 and just georgeous and am 42. I guess the first thing that got me thinking about wanting to see her sleeping with other men was hearing hear confessions about her past. She was reluctant to talk about it at first...but then as I convinced her I would not think of her in a negative way and that it would actual turn me on to hear the stories of her past...she slowly began telling me them one at a time...and getting excited as she did it. She is usually not comfortable telling them in person (she has done it only once or twice)...but has shared quite a few with me via text message...most of them taking 15 or 20 texts to complete. Recently I took the time to piece together the stores and type them out so I could read them over and over...I typed them exactly in her words...I will share one with you and see if you like and want more. I am a lucky man. Her past is just amazing. I can't help but think that at some point she is going to be doing other men. We have a great marriage...I dont want to rush things....but she has admitted during sex that she would love to do one or more other men while I watch. In the mean time...see if these stories turn you on like they did (still do) me! ;)

True story #1

The following is a true story that was shared with me by my wife (she is now 27). It happened when she was 18. I asked her to send some of her “experiences” to me so I ould read and enjoy them.

If you like this…there are many more where it came from. I have her tell me stories from her (wild) past all the time…she was and is amazing. Let me set it up – she was had a steady bf at the time, but used to hang out with a couple “guy-friends” (who were roommates with each other). One of them, as rumor had it…had a HUGE cock. (like 12” and very thick). She had always wondered what it would be like to be with a guy hung that well…but didn’t want to cheat on her bf.

Below are her exact words transposed from the texts that she sent me: (the only thing that has changes are the names of the people. I am even leaving in spelling and grammatical errors) This is 100% true as will be any story I tell about her.

Here are the names as I have chosen as subs and an explanation as to who each of them is:
Kelly (my wife at 18)
Tom (friend w/ huge cock)
Don (friend’s roommate)
Ray (her steady bf at the time)

Here is the text message series just as she sent it to me:

So I was at tom and dons place. Just got done rollerblading in my string bikini bud light top and short shorts in the middle of summer. They both were there. Tom kept checking me out because I hardly had any clothes on and was dark as hell from the sun. I told them id go shower and then hang out. I went and showered and came back in my white pants and white lace thong and tight pink shirt. I started wrestling around with them on the ground first with don then tom like we have a million times before. Tom was bigger and stronger than don and he was on top of me pinning my arms down just like always and he thrust his cock against my pussy. I got immediately wet but couldn’t believe he had a hard on! Couldn’t tell how big just how hard. He kept trying to kiss me and I kept turning away from him. He used his legs to spread my legs apart then reached down and grabbed my pussy from the outside of my pants. Then he got up trying to lead me into his room talking about how bad he wanted in me and how much he has heard about fucking me and he wanted a piece. I said no I couldn’t do it. I went to the bathroom to try myself off and he unbuttoned my pants and slipped his fingers right in me before I could even think about it! Whole time don was listening from the living room. Tom reached down and unzipped his pants which looked like they were going to explode and put his cock in my hand….we were still in the hallway and I dropped to my knees and started sucking him slowly. Moslt licked him tho bc he was so big! He pulled me up and pushed me into his room and ripped the rest of my clothes off. Laid me on his bed and started masterating with just the tip of his dick barely touching my pussy. So I started doing the same and occ tasting my pussy until he juststopped and pryed my legs open and pushed it in me. He moaned and grunted and screamed. Stood me up and fucked me against his door. Had me so wet and loud knowing we were being listened to! Made me want even more! I could tell he was getting ready to come so I dropped back to my knees and he comed in my mouth and on my face.
Best part was the next night, sitting next to Ray and across from tom at a bar. Ray was telling Tom how awesome of a fuck I was. We had done it the night before and Ray had no idea! The whole time we were sitting there my foot was in toms pants, toes stroking him jerking him off!

yes she is!

here is another one.

Another true story about the wife…only names are changed. (she shared it with me….this happened the week before she met me)  IT IS 100% real!
i am her second husband....

It was her wedding anniversary from her first husband but her and her soon to be ex husband were separated and going through divorce proceedings.

She was still living in the house they built together. He had moved out, but some of his furniture was still there. She had been out hanging out with her girl-friend and his brothers. She went home alone and at 2AM she got a text from “jonny” one of her friends brothers. He was 19 at the time, she was 24. His text just said “I’m coming over”

She was like… uh…k…we can watch tv or something. (but she was already thinking she was getting some!)

He showed up and she offered him a seat on the couch (her husbands couch!...and remember it was their anniversary). She turned on the tv, handed him the remote and went to get him a beer. She came back…but suddenly had no desire to give him the beer. She put the beer down, dropped to her knees w/o saying a word, unbuckled his belt, and took off his shorts and boxers and stared at his flaccid dick. (he was a bit in shock).
She then just took his entire limp dick in her mouth and by the time she sucked the entire length one time it was hard as a rock.

She then aggresively got on top….mounted him and fucked him.
After a few minutes he pushed her off and pushed her into doggie position. He pushed her head down so just her sweet ass was sticking up and pounded her pussy until she came.

Then…(the sneak)…acted as if he “slipped out”, and he took his well-lubed dick from her pussy and just shoved it in her ass with one push. She does not normally do anal but had no time to even think about rejecting….He fucked her ass hard and fast for a few minutes and then dropped a huge load deep in her ass.

After he came…he just got up, put on his clothes and without saying a word, left.

So she let her young guy-friend fuck her in the ass on her husbands couch on their anniversary in the house they built together.

I said to her…you were SO used…you loved being used like that I bet didn’t you?

Her reply?

“every minute of it!”

Tell your wife that the stories of her past have convinced you that she needs to continue with that lifestyle - and you want to agree with her to set aside the marriage vow that says she can't be with other men. Tell her you want her to have a wonderful sex life, and as long as you get your share of hugs and cuddles, she can take lovers to top-up her sex life to the level of her imagination.

Buy her some roses when she takes her first lover inside your marriage.

Pay for her to go to a weekend spa to get a lovely massage and receive some pampering. Go with her to buy some outrageous underwear, the kind that would make men drive their cars into lamp posts if that was all she was wearing as she walked down the street.

Thank you for you insight Saraha. The trouble I am facing is that she gets SO excited about it when we talk about it during sex...but when i mention it other times, she usually says something like..."i do want to but i dont think i am ready yet" with little more explaination. i know part of that is fear I will change my mind afterward. A little recent story....we were having sex and I was telling her about a specific fantasy that i have....one where i invite a bunch of guys over to play poker. my wife is the only woman there...and she's not playing...just watching and getting the guys food/drinks etc.
So i am losing and I run out of money and one of the guys suggests that i offer a blowjob from my wife up as a wager. I look at her as if to ask it that is ok and she smiles that sexy smile. She ends up giving the guy head to completion under the table w/ everyone watching. The game ends with me offering her up to get FUCKED by whoever wins the entire game.

So as I am fantasizing about this and fucking her i am pretending to be the "WINNER"...
I ask her if she likes the fantasy and she says "YES" and i ask her if I should let the guy cum inside her or tell him he needs to pull out and ...as she is orgasming...she is yelling "PLEASE OH PLEASE let him cum inside me!!!"

Afterward...via text...she has been asking me this question "so, i want to know, when you are fantasizing...WHO you want the winner to be? I want names. I want to know who you want it to be!"

I have not given her any answers yet. in all honesty...i personally like the idea of her doing her ex's or guy-friends that she has had in the past but has not gotten to fuck but wanted to. But I think SHE would rather fuck MY friends.

We dated for 2 years before getting married, and there is a guy (let's call him 'Tommy')
that she admitted to fucking while we were on a 1-week "break" from each other.
It made me SO jealous but at the same time turned me on. I think she feels a bit guilty about it. But I actually always imagine it is him. I was so jealous, but looking back i LOVE the fact that she did it. There are times duing sex that i want to just scream out "baby THANK YOU SO MUCH for fucking Tommy! Thank you SO much for cheating on me!"

:)

Afterward...via text...she has been asking me this question "so, i want to know, when you are fantasizing...WHO you want the winner to be? I want names. I want to know who you want it to be!"

:)

Text her that TOMMY IS THE WINNER you have been fantasizing about night and day.

Which of your mates do you think would like to fuck her?
Would you let them?
Text these names seperately, but emphasize that Tommy is King Fantasy.

Nothing beats making love to your wife who has previous sexual experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back