• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wifes tits

• Thread startertopless_wife
  • Start date

topless_wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2011
I am becoming obsessed with my wifes tits! where every we go I find excuses for her to get changed or some how end up topless. last night while in a hotel at a wedding she was undressed and I made out I needed something from our friends in the next room. she offered to get dressed and go but I asked (begged) her to go topless. after a bit of haggling she said she would give me a little treat and went in wearing just a towel around her waist, not only did our 2 friends she her tits but also a couple walking up the corridor! she made me sit waiting for her for over half an hour. when she came back she made me lick her pussy, it was soaking wet so I knew she enjoyed it too!

It's a common fantasy of many of us, to show our wives' naked tits to other men, either by accident or not. I am very lucky, in that I have had that experience several times, and through three marriages.

One of my friends, who "accidentally" walked in on my wife while she was naked, was very embarrassed and ashamed to talk with me until I assured him that I was not mad at him for having gotten a look at her. Then he relaxed and gave me a detailed account of what he had seen, using phrases like "her big tits" and "your wife's hairy cunt!" It excited the hell of me to hear him talk about my own wife's naked body in such intimate language.

He finished by saying he wished I could see his wife naked too!

Trying to get the girlfriend to work up the courage to flash her tits at some folks sometime. I think I'm making headway, and I hope to report back soon with some results. Congrats to those of you who've had a chance to enjoy the experience yourselves.

While my wife is shy at fully ******** them she doesn't mind wearing low cut tops which shows off a lot. The bras she wears usually only support underneath and not much on top which makes it look as if she isn't wearing one in public which is a turn on. She has a lot to show off.

Attachments

• 180402_188379354526143_100000622387993_542975_184638_n.jpg
    180402_188379354526143_100000622387993_542975_184638_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 167
njman, I would love to see your wife ******** those big tits. any chance of a photo?

a pic of my wifes tits is currently up in the wife pics forum, it was posted by another member. I hope you all enjoy.

anyone wish to share any other stories?

Not a great pic, because of the angle she is at, but was trying to find something, when I came across this one. Here she is out one night with a skimpy top and not even a bra that night, the exhibitionist!! Maybe there is a side to her bursting to be let out for a bull.

Attachments

• 169058_188855351145210_100000622387993_546280_6041117_naa.jpg
    169058_188855351145210_100000622387993_546280_6041117_naa.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 120
Njman, count me in as another who would love to see more of your wife.

njman, I think I'm speaking for us all when I say, please show us your wifes tits!

NJman - have you ever taken her out to the nude beach? Do you think she'd go for it?

Son of John said:
It's a common fantasy of many of us, to show our wives' naked tits to other men, either by accident or not. I am very lucky, in that I have had that experience several times, and through three marriages.

One of my friends, who "accidentally" walked in on my wife while she was naked, was very embarrassed and ashamed to talk with me until I assured him that I was not mad at him for having gotten a look at her. Then he relaxed and gave me a detailed account of what he had seen, using phrases like "her big tits" and "your wife's hairy cunt!" It excited the hell of me to hear him talk about my own wife's naked body in such intimate language.

He finished by saying he wished I could see his wife naked too!

Don't covet your neigbor's wife or maid servant because he might get angry and take his revenge - but if you offer your wife or maidservant in return, then it ain't adultery because you have shaken hands over the agreement. Both of you are winners, and the wives as well (assuming they also think it is a good idea).

For Sahara

That's known as "wife-swapping", which is a bit different from cuckolding, but even more exciting.

I have had the experience one time only, in which I fucked a married woman while her husband fucked my wife beside us on the same bed. It was the most exciting sexual experience I have ever had. As I rammed my cock up his wife's cunt, I could look over and see that his big cock was doing the same in MY wife's pussy!

As I fucked, the words were repeating themselves, over and over in my head, "He's fucking my wife! He's fucking MY WIFE!"

We all came, at pretty much the same time, and after resting watched each other again as we gave our wive's more liesurely fucks this time.

I can't imagine anything more exciting than watching another man taking pleasure from my own wife's naked body while I do the same with his.

Users who are viewing this thread