• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's work outfit

• Thread starterhotfuzz
  • Start date

hotfuzz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2010
My wife has been wearing this skirt to work. She's very sweet, innocent and loyal but do you think other colleagues in her office will start getting ideas? Or is this actually professional for the office and it's just my wild imagination?
uD6A0QZ.jpg
uD6A0QZ.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Chinalord, oldfrog3, hotpipeline and 9 others
I don't know about her work buddies but I am getting ideas. :yumyum:

Reactions: Geglu and Knk069
If I saw a woman with a work outfit like that, I would definitely talk to her! Her skirt looks very good on her body and she has some very pretty legs! So yea, I'd speak to her!!

Reactions: Geglu
thanks for your comments, very surprising though! So do you think it's a slutty outfit or still professional but just showing a bit of skin? she's such a sweet/innocent wife that i think its just my pervy imagination that think its sexy

Reactions: MaximeSex and Geglu
Either way it's slutty and she is trying to get other men to notice her. She is giving off the message 'I am sweet but don't want to be innocent any more. Please fuck me with abandon. I predict she will get fucked very soon.

Ya then theres me , I think shes already laying down for someone . You are eatting extra wet pussy . shes telling you shes all turned on and horny . But that few nights shes out with friends and co-workers they are filling her with lovers seed . Enjoy

you guys really think it's a sluty skirt for a wife to wear to wrk? wow...

It's probably just a wee bit short for most office settings, but that's just being a bit naughty.
Slutty would be wearing it without panties! :D

hotfuzz

I don't think it's too short or slutty for that matter. If one of my employees wore that, It'd brighten the entire office. That being said, her skirt hikes up when sitting as expected, but she's generally seated at her desk or at a conference table. I'm sure it's no more than 2" above her knees when standing. She wears it well and it does look good.

There was a time, late 60s early 70s when office wear consisted of mini & micro skirts as well as see thru blouses, generally worn bra-less. I'm talking big city stuff, like NYC particularity in the financial district; Wall St, Broad St, lower Broadway, Water St, John St, Trinity Pl, etc.

Many women like to look good, to feel good, doesn't mean she's doing anyone else. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

2wheel said:
hotfuzz

I don't think it's too short or slutty for that matter. If one of my employees wore that, It'd brighten the entire office. That being said, her skirt hikes up when sitting as expected, but she's generally seated at her desk or at a conference table. I'm sure it's no more than 2" above her knees when standing. She wears it well and it does look good.

There was a time, late 60s early 70s when office wear consisted of mini & micro skirts as well as see thru blouses, generally worn bra-less. I'm talking big city stuff, like NYC particularity in the financial district; Wall St, Broad St, lower Broadway, Water St, John St, Trinity Pl, etc.

Many women like to look good, to feel good, doesn't mean she's doing anyone else. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

i agree, i dot think the outfit makes it slutty. i was just having a debate with myself because like you say, most women like to look and feel good, but she hates attention, doesnt like to draw attention to herself, but wears a skirt that i thought some might think as flirty. but yes i agree, maybe she just wants to look nice in a skirt she likes

There are 2 people in her life she wants to look good for. You and herself.

Most women dress to out dress other women. Probably to make them jealous and so that get more attention from men. They will exploit their best assets. In your wife's case its clearly her legs.

I think she looks great. And I'm sure she loves the attention.

bro you have one hot wife who probably looks sexy as hell no matter what she wears....tell her my compliments

hi everyone, thanks for commenting, I'm surprised so many think hot?! i will post another photo later today

subwhitecpl said:
I think she looks great. And I'm sure she loves the attention.

I'm happy you think she looks great but actually she hates attention! she's shy, sweet and innocent and i dont think she knows that some men might think she's sexy.

here is another photo... this time with face too

Z3kZI4G.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Chinalord
hotfuzz said:
I'm happy you think she looks great but actually she hates attention! she's shy, sweet and innocent and i dont think she knows that some men might think she's sexy.

Z3kZI4G.jpg

I'm pretty sure you're the one that's mistaken my friend. No girl that dresses like that "hates" attention. I've met lots of girls who crave it like a drug, and plenty of girls who are fairly indifferent, but none aside from a few basket cases that hate other people thinking they look good.

She may not like being openly hit on or objectified or made to be the center of attention, which is perfectly understandable, and she also probably feels a bit ashamed to like it and/or admit it to you since she's married (conservative Asian family upbringing?), but I don't believe for a second that there is a woman on this earth who hates people thinking she's hot.

midnightfapper said:
I'm pretty sure you're the one that's mistaken my friend. No girl that dresses like that "hates" attention. I've met lots of girls who crave it like a drug, and plenty of girls who are fairly indifferent, but none aside from a few basket cases that hate other people thinking they look good.

She may not like being openly hit on or objectified or made to be the center of attention, which is perfectly understandable, and she also probably feels a bit ashamed to like it and/or admit it to you since she's married (conservative Asian family upbringing?), but I don't believe for a second that there is a woman on this earth who hates people thinking she's hot.

thanks, great insight... i am starting to think i am a bit naive!!

That's a nice figure. Generally all girls like attention and they like compliments. Make sure you do that, and you should be good in her books and she may dress up more for you :)

Hotfuxx

Last edited:
couple3236 said:
Hotfuzz, not saying this is whats happening in ur case but in mine I thought exactly what ur thinking now. I have been with my wife for 12yrs, I thought she is shy and doesn't like drawing attention to herself etc. She would go to work dressed like that as well. And guess what, 6 months ago I accidently find out she is having an affair. U can read my story in xxx stories. True story. All I am saying is, dont be too naive. I really thought I knew my wife, turns out she is actually quite the little slut.

Well said. Most women put on the sweet an innocent act to get fucked. Its very seductive.