• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's work outfit

• Thread starterhotfuzz
  • Start date
Hotfuzz,

I don't agree with some of the comments. You're not naive, you're trusting. If you've been reading the many journeys posted here you'll see that there is no rule for dressing and sexual activity. Even the most conservatively dressed woman have been extremely sexually active. And many who dress slutty are chaste. By the way the photo you presented wasn't, in my opinion, any way slutty.

Couple3236, one affair doesn't a slut make.

Reactions: kinkyexpat
Thanks for all the comments...

@2Wheel, yes I'm a very trusting person and i guess that is why i ask some of these questions because i genuinely dont know sometimes if its wrong i think she's so sweet and innocent. your opinion that she isn't slutty at all in the photos is what i have been thinking as well...

@couple and @zippless...thanks too... its these thoughts that i was curious about and now i am even more confused than ever haha

thanks all

She's lovely and her short skirts are very nice...I wish i were her co-worker! ;)

great legs but even better with 4in stilettos

how about these ?

328965_1.jpg

Reactions: h5t6ca and kinkyexpat
zippless said:
Well said. Most women put on the sweet an innocent act to get fucked. Its very seductive.
i cant get this thought out of my mind

oh, its slutty, and she knows it,, she loves the attention,, but hey,, let her wear it, you might be able to see her boss fuck her ove rthe desk one day

I knew a woman that used to wear the sexist of outfits to work. Her husband never ever gave her a compliment or paid any attention to her....I gave her a compliment everyday and ended up fucking her good everyday for almost a year.

That is so nice, You are real gentleman, that is how it need to do to nice Ladies.!

Reactions: #bigcock
hotfuzz said:
I'm happy you think she looks great but actually she hates attention! she's shy, sweet and innocent and i dont think she knows that some men might think she's sexy.

here is another photo... this time with face too

Z3kZI4G.jpg

wow shez hotttttttt

hotfuzz said:
My wife has been wearing this skirt to work. She's very sweet, innocent and loyal but do you think other colleagues in her office will start getting ideas? Or is this actually professional for the office and it's just my wild imagination?
uD6A0QZ.jpg
uD6A0QZ.jpg

She definitely spends the day spread eagle on a desk and if she aint them guys at her workplace must be blind