• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My ***** with her first BBC

• Thread starterinthewilderness2000
  • Start date
Funny thing...wife was willing to go with out a condom, but since she's a ***** he wouldn't do her bareback. It was the first time she was willing to let anyone but me do her with out a condom.

Red Hair is sexy!

Inthewilderness2000,

Tell her I love that gorgeous red hair! She is is smokin' hot!

Chop

and it,s a great ass too

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked cool but man not hating he didn't even look that big...if ur gonna go black isn't the point to go big? I'm just saying.

sexual flush

mitchc said:
Wow this is amazing from the first where she has a definite sexual flush across her upper chest to the last where she is enjoying his thick bbc up her shute.
A real woman enjoying what she was made for.
Why is it that redheads are always so sexy and randy do you think?

yeah, i noticed the same thing, mitch. that sexual flush across her throat and her upper chest above the breasts. i get the same thing when i'm really turned on. very common in white women with very fair skin. when you see that, you know she's REALLY into it!

Attachments

• redhead with sexual flush.jpg
    redhead with sexual flush.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 901
Reactions: Gerwin
gooooooooooooooood onessssssssssssss

BigCock In MS, it is not always about hte really big Black Cocks. A Black Cock inside my body, average size or large, gives me emotional sensations I have not found when with others. It is the BLACK that matters most to me.

--Kaitlyn--

That is one sexy bitch. Love that hair and skin and she looks so good getting plowed by him. Good stuff.

Congrats and thank you for posting her for us! Pretty lady!!!

Nice pictures, sexy slut....can we get an update?

T

GREAT looking lady and great pics !!

Love to see that bbc on her pale skin, i bet she love those large cocks going deep inside her.

Too bad she did not go bareback.

Thanks for all for the comments. Since there has been recent activity on this thread, here are a few more pics. Unfortunately i don't have any new pics of Kel with BBC. I do have a few of her at an ABS but i'm not sure this is really the forum for them. She did 14 guys at the theatre and a few even managed to get into her without condoms.

Attachments

• DSC_1188.JPG
    DSC_1188.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,021
  • DSC_1204.JPG
    DSC_1204.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 565
  • DSC_1260.JPG
    DSC_1260.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 624
  • DSC_1274.JPG
    DSC_1274.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 586
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,011
Reactions: Gerwin
Man I wish you guys stayed near me,I'd drive to get a piece of her.thanks for the update and if I ever get out that way believe I'm gonna look you up!

Shes hot...i would fuck her with out a condom...she on birth control???

VEry nice, would love to get to know her very well and up close.

randy

inthewilderness2000 said:
A few of him inside her.

bbc pound that white bitch they luk good together too he is cute

man I would love to eat the cum out of that red pussy, red heads are HOT makes my little pecker hard.. lol but would really love to eat that thang.

inthewilderness2000 said:
She did 14 guys at the theatre and a few even managed to get into her without condoms.

Dude,

This is my first post on this site, and I just have to say, that is so incredibly stupid. Aside from the birth control issues, std's are a serious issue can cause real health problems.

Use protection.

Users who are viewing this thread