My ***** with her first BBC

• Thread starterinthewilderness2000
  • Start date
she sure loves that blackcock as do most white girls do

Just curious...in some of these photos it looks like she was pregnant recently.....was she? And if so, was this by you, or was it from a lover or date?

JMNBABE

Exactly!!!

bbclover said:
BigCock In MS, it is not always about hte really big Black Cocks. A Black Cock inside my body, average size or large, gives me emotional sensations I have not found when with others. It is the BLACK that matters most to me.

--Kaitlyn--

A smaller than average Black cock is ALWAYS better than the biggest whit cock!! It isn't JUST the size, although that definately helps.....it is HOW they make love to you, and the fact that they are Black Lovers inside my most intimate body parts!! For me, this was just something we would NEVER do, that's how I was raised.....and it feels SO fantastic to break down those barriers, especially when I am bare and unprotected from pregnancy!! The most FANTASTIC sex ever!!

It has been awhile since she was pregnant last...but she is the mommy of three and all three are by different men...none of them me.

inthewilderness2000 said:
It has been awhile since she was pregnant last...but she is the mommy of three and all three are by different men...none of them me.
Damn, I thought your wife was one of the hottest sluts on this site even before you told us this...three babies by three different men, none of them you!! That is SCORCHIN' hot!!! Any of her breeders Black?

BigCockInMS said:
Looked cool but man not hating he didn't even look that big...if ur gonna go black isn't the point to go big? I'm just saying.

I agree I wanted as big as I could find my first was 9.5" and really thick. It was an incredible experience.

are these proffesional actors or what. men u have courage sisters