• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Young Busty Wife

• Thread starterUsemyWifey
  • Start date

UsemyWifey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2012
Indiana
I'm relatively new to the site and have made a handful of posts in reference to my wife formerly being shared. She's recently become a little more reluctant however and I'm hoping that will change or that a guy out there will crack that thin shell again.

But until then, I thought I'd share a handful of pics so that guys had a frame of reference when I posted and hopefully I will find more time to be able to blog and share my experiences of being married to a wife who wanted more!

Attachments

• IMG_4958[1].jpg
    IMG_4958[1].jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,394
  • IMG_4959[1].jpg
    IMG_4959[1].jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,164
  • IMG_4960[1].jpg
    IMG_4960[1].jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,337
  • IMG_4961[1].jpg
    IMG_4961[1].jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,134
  • IMG_4962[1].JPG
    IMG_4962[1].JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,019
Thats table pussy

Holy Shit what a sexy, desirable, hot, big titted, Class AAA, hard on cuasing woman. Hell man i am getting slobber all ove my fucking keyboard. My cock is so hard and my skin is streatched so tight that i cant blink my eyes. I would drink a gallon of her bath water just to smell her beautiful pussy and would lick up the juice that drips out of it off the floor. :p:p:p:p May we hear and see more PLEASE? Its fair to say i wont be worth a shit for the rest of this day, Damm i love it. okdeacon

I didn't know whether to start a new thread in confessions or share my journey into realizing I'd married a slut wife here. I figured as more pictures will be posted in time I'd leave it all here.

Allyson and I met as teenagers working at a big box retailer. She was two years my junior, the youngest on staff, and the very stereotypical blonde hair, blue-eyed, large breasted girl next door. She played the role of ditzy cheerleader too well, to the point that despite her looks I had no interest. It wouldn't take long to realize the woman was a tenuous who had caught on quickly that tits, ass, and brains could be used to manipulate any man and some girls however she needed. It would be years before she would admit it, but the thrill of control is half her reason for being a slut wife.

We started dating eventually despite having a bf/gf respectively at our own schools which I've explained in other posts. Twelve years later here we are happily married and still exploring what we want our relationship to be.

Because I've not really shared or put this all in words before I was torn on how to present my wife's sexual liberation. I've decided to follow her chronologically as opposed to when I found out as I wouldn't know about most of the things she did until we hit a rocky patch and confessed our indiscretions to one another.

On to Ally's path into depravity. Allyson was the perfect little girl throughout high school. She had slept with her ex bf a handful of times as well as with me, but overall she came out with good grades, an academic and athletic scholorship to cheerlead for a Big 10 School, and was totally committed to our relationship. When we moved her into her dorm, i gave her a promise ring which made her break down in tears. This is the first time I began to imagine my wonderful girlfriend (at the time) cheating on me. Opportunity was there as I rarely saw her due to her school and athletics schedule. If I didn't go to visit her, I didn't see her. It was all a fantasy though which she shot down by regularly checking in, emailing, calling, or begging for me to visit.

The old adage is, "Don't shit where you sleep." Ironically, it was while home on break that Ally gave in to temptation. She had a very close guy friend from high school. He is a very nice guy, who still is, but at this time, was overweight, poor complected, and your stereotypical "friend zone," kind of guy. So whenever Ally spent time with him, I thought nothing of it, the poor guy was harmless. So during her freshman year, Ally was home for winter break. She had gone to a party and asked me to come along, but unfortunately I was working. Apparently, the party had started early and fizzled out quickly, so after a few drinks Ally was ready to leave. Her friend rushed to pick her up after calling him and they decided to hang out. She left me a message saying she would be going to a movie with him an since I was working late she'd see me the next day.

Here in town it is normally for off duty police officers to work at the movie theaters as security so because she had been drinking and was 18, she suggested they stay in for a movie. They went back to his parents house and went to his basement/entertainment room to watch a movie. They sat on the couch and after a little while the alcohol was starting to make her dizzy. She decided to lay her head in his lap. As they continued to watch, her began stroking her hair, putting her at ease. He finally reached down and took hold of her hand, looking at the promise ring. She turned her head to look at him and could help but kiss him. As they began making out, she guided his hand to her tits where he began kneading them through her blouse and bra. His large cock grew immediately, the size surprising her as she felt it poking into her back. She reached down, hiking her skirt up and guided his hand to her now soaked cunt, tugging her thing to the side. He fumbled around, unfamiliar with fingering a girl and taken back with what was happening.

She only let him fumble for a minute before taking control. Like a good little slut she sat up from the couch and slipped off her blouse and bra. She then knelt infront of him, reaching up and gripping the waistband of his basketball shorts, sliding them down to free his hard cock. At six inches he is about the same length as I, but Ally enjoys width, and his is wide enough she can't close her hand around it. He was hesitant as she licked her lips and as she traced her tongue from his balls and up along the underside of his cock he tried to stop her unsure. Her only reply was to push him back into his seat so he was reclined and continued to lovingly coat every inch of his cock with spit as she ran her tongue over it. Ally stroked the base of another mans cock with her hand proudly sporting my ring - as she worked to adjust to the size of the cock she was working with her lips. She continued to bob her head up and down on his shaft while gathering her hair, guiding him to take hold as she had nothing to tie it back with. She'd look up at him wanting to make sure every time he ever got his cock sucked in the future he'd judge it against this. Instinctually he began to push her head down further and further. She began tugging at her own nipples, which he took as approval to continue shoving his thick cock down her throat. As his head passed the back of her tongue and entered into her throat. She gagged, pulling back, but he held her there continuing to force himself into her. A wave a pleasure washed over her as she imagined choking on his cock as a punishment. The bitch who had ignored him for so long was now sucking his cock behind her boyfriends back and he'd use her accordingly. her hand automatically reached down to rub her clit, her pussy now soaked. He responded by turning the blowjob into a throat fucking as Ally did everything she could to relax and swallow her lovers cock. Her eyes watered as she drooled on his cock, saliva pouring from her mouth as she worked to breath and swallow his length. He didn't last long though and exploded without warning. The first blast of boiling hot cum never even touched her tongue as he shot it straight down her throat. She recoiled back as it splashed against her throat but held his head in her lips as his next two spurts filled her mouth with cum she describes as sweet (she says mine can be bitter at times.)

Unfortunately (or rather fortunate in terms of fetish discovery goes,) with a mouth full of cum and cock, Ally was horrified when her lover's parents called down from the top of the basement stairs. She immediately pulled away from his cock and began reaching for her bra while he was mid orgasm. His fourth shot hit her directly in the face. She flinched back sending his last two jets of cum to land on her tits. She quickly and without wiping off hastily put her shirt on and sat on her bra throwing a blanket over herself and her lovers lap.

The parents came down asking if they were hungry as they were considering ordering a late night pizza. Ally nervously replied she wasn't hungry and the mother went back up the stairs. The father examined them briefly before smirking and commenting to her, "I guess you just ate huh?"

After he left she was mortified to realize her lovers still rock hard cock was clearly visible making a tent of the blanket. Worse still, while she had wiped away the stream that had hit her face and was now coating her hands, the strings of cum that had landed on her breast had soaked through her blouse, leaving clear wet impressions. Ally quickly composed herself and met me at my place after work.

As soon as she walked in she kissed me deeply. I could taste the alcohol and musk on her lips but had no idea it was the taste of another man's cock. I reached between her legs to find her pussy wetter than I could ever remember at that point. I remember thinking it odd that she was bra less as she removed her top and get hard now - knowing it wasn't sweat I tasted as I teased her nipples with my tongue. The sex for the rest of her break at home was often, numerous, and amazing. As the after glow of the encounter faded, I thought I had struck gold. She began constantly working on deep throating me, her goal was to swallow every inch and still be able to lick my balls with her tongue. She'd beg me to throat fuck her, and as a finish cum on her face or tits. Little did I know I didn't unlock those kinks and that I was being used to perfect her abilities for round two with her new boy toy.

[Today, I've included a few pictures with my wife's face removed. While I hate having to do it as this is a total thrill to share the fact I am married to a slut, her professional life and desire to be more of a "closet slut," demands some discretion. I will also add, part of her newly found reluctance to doing what she has in the past is that she's had issues dropping her baby weight. While still very HWP, she's not the lithe little thing she was when she participated in gymnastics and cheerleading, although still quite flexible.]

Attachments

• IMG_2088.JPG
    IMG_2088.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,096
  • df90.jpg
    df90.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,400
  • IMG_2086.JPG
    IMG_2086.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,437
  • b2e9.jpg
    b2e9.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,640
  • b06f.jpg
    b06f.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,788
In all fairness, because my pictures range from our whole relationship, I've included pre-pregnancy and will follow up with some post pregnancy pics.

Attachments

• Ally01.jpg
    Ally01.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,121
  • Ally03.jpg
    Ally03.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,286
  • Honeymoon.jpg
    Honeymoon.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 1,205
  • IMG_2085.JPG
    IMG_2085.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,147
  • XMas06.jpg
    XMas06.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,203
[And these are the post pregnancy. Her tits swelled and didn't come back down much afterwards.]

Little did I know that this "completely harmless" friend would be the biggest catalyst in unlocking my future wife's inner slut. He would make the drive to visit her throughout the rest of her time in college spending at least one weekend a month making her a slave to his cock. Unfortunately, due to his fears of pregnancy, they wouldn't take advantage of their time together to fuck each others' brains out until much later.

After Ally's sophomore year, her scholarship ran out and she decided to come home and finish school at the local Big Ten college. She rushed a sorority and moved in which spurred a sudden interest in girls. She took a job at a local restaurant and became good friends with a girl I coincidentally had a few classes with. She was a sweet gal with a killer body that she generally hid beneath baggy clothing. All dolled up, she may have been cute, but Ally took a liking to her and they started hanging out often. They began flirting and eventually while skinny dipping in her parent's hot tub, admitted their curiosity for one another. Ally came home that night excited, telling me she may have found a girl to experiment with. Sarcastically I asked why she didn't just do it there in the hot tub. Apparently they both missed the mark and let the moment slip away. She promised it wouldn't happen again. I began to encourage she do it. She would say I would be afraid she'd be mad and I unknowingly supported my wife's future cock addiction by telling her it was only sex, who cared?

So the big night came that Ally came home from work to tell me she was staying the night with her friend Suzanne. She had two bottles of wine and promised me she was going to make her move. My cock twitched at the idea and she knelt down, freeing it to lick it to a full erection. Once I was, she stopped and kissed me, telling me not to wait up as she was sure she and her friend would be busy all night.

She left the apartment and headed over. My mind went crazy imagining what was about to happen at her friend's however the truth would surely surprise me.

Attachments

• Ally05.jpg
    Ally05.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 954
  • Anniv.jpg
    Anniv.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,098
  • Boating.jpg
    Boating.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,496
  • Dinner.jpg
    Dinner.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 960
  • Florida.jpg
    Florida.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 829
Suzanne shared an apartment with her boyfriend, a stoner who worked at a local movie theater. Ally got there and the night started out as any when they hung out. After the wine started flowing it didn't take long for Ally to pull her friend close for a kiss and the two began making out on the living room couch. Not wanting to waste any time, the pair stripped one another quickly of their clothing with Ally sitting in the couch, Suzanne straddling her lap. Their lips met again and Suzanne kissed down Ally's neck, towards her breast, tongue circling Ally's nipples. Finally she knelt on the floor and kissed up Ally's thighs and traced her soaked pussy with her tongue. As Suzanne buried her face in Ally's cunt, the boyfriend came home unexpectedly.

He slammed the front door an was pissed, yelling at Suzanne for being a cheating slut. The argument moved to the kitchen while Ally sat scared to death. Finally she went into the kitchen still nude and interrupted as Suzanne quietly took her berating. Ally told him they had planned a surprise for him and that they thought he'd enjoy watching them but obviously the plan backfired. He didn't seem to buy it so she took her friends hand and the two knelt before him. Ally pulled his cock free and Kissed her friend, offering the cock to Suzanne's lips. Suzanne hesitantly began sucking her boyfriends cock. She pulled the cock from her lips to kiss Ally again but the boyfriend shoved the head of his cock in between the kiss. Suzanne gave it a lick but pulled her head away leaving her boyfriend's cock pointed at Ally's lips. Suzanne grabbed the base and guided it into Ally's mouth where she immediately became the good little cock sucker she was. As the boyfriend got close, Suzanne suggested taking the party to the bedroom. Ally stopped and stood up, heading to the back of the apartment and waiting for a couple minutes before the couple followed. The boyfriend pushed Suzanne to the bed and began fucking her missionary as Ally layed at her side kissing her and playing with her tits. Suzanne reached down to rub Ally's clit. This went on for some time until the boyfriend whispered into Suzanne's ear and pulled out of her. He told Ally to straddle Suzanne so the two could make out while he fucked his girlfriend. He reentered Suzanne for a few minutes, reaching forward and grabbing Ally's tits, tugging on her nipples. After a bit of this, Ally was surprised to find his hands grabbing her waist and yanking her back off the bed. He shoved her forward forcefully, her face buried in her friends tits as his cock pushed into her soaked pussy. She panicked as she realized he was in her without a condom. Suzanne kissed her and whispered the obvious, "He wants to fuck you." He rolled her off of Suzanne and onto her back, spreading her legs wide in the splits and fucked her hard, watching her tits bounce until he finally exploded, cumming deep inside of her. She and her friend dozed off from the sex and booze, although Ally roused a short time later and quietly gathered what she could. As she went into the living room the boyfriend was sitting on the couch watching tv still in the nude. He patted her sun dress heaped beside him and asked if she was looking for it. He then said she'd have to get it from him. In such a short time she'd become a good little cocksucker and dropped to her knees, licking the dried cum from his shaft. Once he was hard he guided her to the floor where she obediently opened her legs for him to fuck her again. He filled her a second time with hot cum and she sheepishly dressed and rushed to my apartment. She came in as I was watching a movie, disheveled. My cock sprung to life and I immediately asked her how it went. She climbed into bed and began stroking my cock kissing me deep. It was undeniable, it wasn't pussy I tasted on her lips. She choked herself on my cock before tellin me she had been a bad girl. I pushed her back and spread her legs to find it soaked. I pushed into her freshly fucked cunt and found no resistance. She sheepishly told me the events and the proof was visible on my cock as his two loads of cum began to seep from her with each of my strokes. I was pissed, hurt, filled with total jealousy; yet my cock wouldn't deflate and we couldn't stop fucking another, orgasm after orgasm. The next month would be rough as I tried to cope. She became completely submissive around the house, her answer to everything being to have meals made on the table and making me cum every free chance. I was enjoying this turn in her personality. I then got her to tell me about it more while in bed. We then started sharing fantasies and she promised to return the favor. Bedroom talk apparently made her comfortable for future endeavors.

No one can blame two women giving each other orgasms - but it can be an emotional time for a boyfriend who didn't know he would have to share her pussy.

The bottom line is that a guy can't fuck 24/7, so if she "rents" her pussy out during "down-time", he still does not miss out.

Nice long and detailed read. I really hope you will be an active user!

Excellent story. Very hot. Would love more pics.

That time of the Year

Unfortunately, I have been away for AT this my posts have slowed down a bit. Although she's been such a slut in the past, for some reason she's become very gun shy. Hopefully there is a guy back home now trying to get in to her pants, one can hope. She was kind enough to text a couple pics though.

Attachments

• IMG_5119[1].jpg
    IMG_5119[1].jpg
    24 KB · Views: 951
  • IMG_5118[1].jpg
    IMG_5118[1].jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,613
she is beautiful, love the boat pic

Waiting too see more of her and more stories.

Your stories are so hot and so is your wife. whoa id love to fuck the shit out of her pussy. keep the stories cumming .

Does your wife not where her ring much?

Can't wait to read your next installment. Thanks for sharing. She's a stunner, you should be very proud.

Very sexy wife. Love the pics and back story too!

She is very lovely indeed.

Hey folks! My apologies for not posting an update recently. Real life has gotten busy and occupied my time and my net access has been limited to when my phone or IPS are in 3G range. Drschmidt34, she never takes it off. she has stated before its powerful for her when someone approaches her knowin she has someone.

Ally had unlocked a new fetish. She was enjoying the thrill of being chased - particularly by those who shouldn't be chasing her. She admitted to a crush she had on a good friend of mine who had poor girl skills and even into college remained a virgin. In bed she'd promise to share a girlfriend of hers if she could break him in. I laughed the idea off and agreed, knowing she'd be disappointed.

She began chatting with him via the now archaic AOL instant messenger. It started innocently enough but before long Ally was able to manipulate him into doing her bidding. And so it was finals time in college and Ally was in the library with two sorority sisters, studying for a final later in the afternoon while she chatted with my friend over the computer. He told her he had gotten her a present, "for good luck."

She and her friends pondered what the gift might be before Ally finally excused herself to visit him and find out what it was. As she packed up her things to leave, one of her sisters stated that, "He'll expect a present in return." Ally smiled and replied she hoped he did. They all laughed with her other friend reminding her he only had two hours before she had to be back in class. To this day I get rock hard to think these girls knew my future wife was a slut and supported it.

She snuck away and visited him to find he had bought her a new bra and panty set (boy cut, his fave apparently.) Being a gracious recipient she tried them on and modeled them for him. His cock grew and like a good little slut she immediately kissed him deep and began working at his belt. He began to pull away and for fear he would back out, she pushed him onto his bed and pulled the panties away, her cunt already soaked. She straddled him, holding his cock and guiding it into herself as he began to stammer an objection. But as his cock pushed into her, his new found reluctant to fucking his friends girlfriend disappeared as he grabbed her hips and pushed the rest of the way in. She began to ride him, reaching down to finger her clit. She began to slow as she felt him grab her hips tighter and thrust himself into her. She began cumming, her pussy contracting and squeezing at his cock. As it subsided she began to slide herself up and down before he stopped her and said he was close. She smirked saying it was ok, but he insisted on something different - he was going to feed his cum to her. Obediently she climbed off on shaky post cum legs and eagerly took his cock between her lips, tasting herself on him. It wouldn't take long though before he came, filling her mouth with hot cum. She drank it down like a good girl, got dressed, returning to fid her friends still in the library. She came home that night and fucked me for at least two hours, sharing every detail of how she fucked and sucked off a virgin, my own good friend, and would do it again in a heart beat.

Loving the stories. Your wife is super hot. I wonder why she's tamed? Do you two have children?

Users who are viewing this thread