• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Young Busty Wife

• Thread starterUsemyWifey
  • Start date
Really enjoy hearing of your wife's experiences, and of course, love her photos, thank you! Very hot!

Sorry for my absence!

Well guys, the fall has been hectic for us both but don't think I've disappeared! Plenty of more stories and pictures to share as I have time. Because we've been apart due to work I've been having a lot more fantasies of what she may be doing, but fantasy at this point which I may share in the appropriate forum. In the mean time though, I have a few pics to share and look forward to the comments.

Thanks all and hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• IMG_4398.jpg
    IMG_4398.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_6016.jpg
    IMG_6016.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_2965.jpg
    IMG_2965.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 459
Reactions: HornyCouplee
Love the beautiful cleavage!

None, I think the biggest reason she's slowed down recently is just work and time constraints however as I'm finding more time ill work on relaying more experiences!

Damn auto correct made slowed to Sloan.

okdeacon said:
Holy Shit what a sexy, desirable, hot, big titted, Class AAA, hard on cuasing woman. Hell man i am getting slobber all ove my fucking keyboard. My cock is so hard and my skin is streatched so tight that i cant blink my eyes. I would drink a gallon of her bath water just to smell her beautiful pussy and would lick up the juice that drips out of it off the floor. :p:p:p:p May we hear and see more PLEASE? Its fair to say i wont be worth a shit for the rest of this day, Damm i love it. okdeacon

If only she was lucky enough to be able to read your words - her confidence and self-esteem would leap up and touch a 747 in the sky. She would become a cuckoldress overnight, would walk the talk of her fantasies. Hell man, you have given this a lot of thought. Maybe she could sell her bath water by the gallon - it must be worth more than bars of gold.

Great wife and great writing. show us some more pics, or set up a team view date for us !! that will get your pulse racing !!

I've been neglecting my duties as a good husband and sharing his sexy wife. I'll work on correcting that as the season turns!

Attachments

• IMG_6151[1].jpg
    IMG_6151[1].jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_6152[1].jpg
    IMG_6152[1].jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 446
thanks for the pictures, your wife is very sexy.

Incredible lady, with awesome history to boot. Grats on landing a hell of a score! Hope she does get back into the "swing" but enjoy having her all to yourself while it lasts.

Please do tell more stories

Wow I love reading about all the events and can't wait to hear more. I love it and the pics of your wife are hot! Wish I was fucking her too.

Gorgeous pics & great read. Thanks for posting :D

I didn't understand what was happening, but it was confusing. It was an amazing turn on to know every guy Ally met was lusting after her and that a good number stroked themselves off reliving things she had done. But I had found myself struck with a pang of jealousy and my ever loving Ally had plans. She had started working part time for a small office and had fallen quickly in line with a few of the girls.

Her new job would bring about a handful of sexual surprises, the first being her attempt to apologize and help settle some of my confusion. She had began talking to her coworker Jenny, a married gal with two kids. She was about 5'8, nice ass, but lacking in the breast area. Ally knew exactly how to manipulate her and through their work discussions had capitalized on the fact that her husband paid little attention to her and that her self image was low. Ally told her I'd confessed to a crush on Jenny (which I hadn't at this point.)

Her office manager held a Halloween party at her home where I found Jenny to be very flirtatious even with her husband present. He proved to be the jackass I had been told an left after only an hour. At that point Jenny began to really loosen up.

As the night drug on, the sexy "nurse" cornered me in the garage as I went to grab more booze. After a brief make out session we decided to take it to a bedroom. As we quietly made our way through the fizzling party we went into a bedroom only to find Ally already waiting. She kissed me as she worked to drop my pants, Jenny dropping to her knees and taking my cock in her lips. Ally traced her lips along my jawline and whispered into my ear, "I want you to fuck her."

It was a dream come true. I stripped and was pushed back on to the bed. Ally began deep throating my cock while Jenny dropped her costume to the floor. Ally took Jenny's hand and guided her over, helping her straddle me. Ally ran her tongue lightly along Jenny's slit as she straddled over me and then grabbed my cock, guiding it into her friend's eager cunt. As my head pushed into Jenny, Allu knelt up behing her, one hand grabbing Jenny's small tits, the other tracing down and rubbing her clit.

Jenny was considerably tighter than I thought she would be, an indication of her husbands neglect. She turned her head and the two drunken girls locked in a deep kiss as her pussy contracted on my cock. She placed her hands on my stomach to brace herself as Ally continued to finger her clit. I felt her began to shake as my girlfriend brought her to orgasm. They whispered thanks to one another curiously and then Ally grabbed her hips, telling her it was time to be properly fuckedpushing her the rest of the way down my cock. Through the course of our fucking neither of us realized Ally had slid out of the room until sometime later. I worried a bit after Jenny came again and rested a bit. Through the wall we could hear another couple fucking and I hoped that my focus on Jenny hadn't angered Ally.

After another romp the two of us coyly mingled back into the party and a short time later I saw one of the attendees saunter down the stairs. I chuckled to myself figuring him to have been the one who was getting some action.

A few minute after him I was surprised to see Ally come down and immediately come to me asking if we could go. The car ride home was ackward as my jealousy was glaring back up. I traced my hand up her thigh but she promptly closed her legs and diverted all of my questions about why she ha left or what she had done by asking how I enjoyed Jenny and whether I was surprised.

When we got home I was fuming and we sat in bed with her still probing. She tried getting me hard, finally saying she believed I had been naughty and wanted to see what it was like to taste another woman on my cock. I did everything I could to hold out as she swirled her tongue around and finally demanded to know where she had gone.

Dismayed with me not growing as hard as she would've liked with her efforts, she climbed over me, straddling me. She said watching Jenny and I fuck made her need cock. She stepped out and ran into a male coworker she normally flirts with who questioned what she was doing in a bedroom. She replied he should take her to one to find out which he did and proceeded to fuck her nonstop. My cock was uncontrollably hard. Reaching down she began to rub my head along her soaked slit and lowered herself just slightly. That's all it took to part her lips and sent her lovers cum dumping onto my cock. She lowered herself the rest of the way and said she wanted to leave in a hurry before the guys wife realized the two of them had disappeared or other grays questioned why cum was leaking from her.

As she rode my cock she leaned in and asked me not to be mad, she just couldn't help it...

I'd have a lot of thinking to do.

Would love more pics and stories about your wife cuckold you.

jesus chirst . she is finnnneeeee

A little update

Attachments

• IMG_7324.jpg
    IMG_7324.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_7323.jpg
    IMG_7323.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_7325.jpg
    IMG_7325.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_7326.jpg
    IMG_7326.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_7327.jpg
    IMG_7327.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 351
And another

Attachments

• IMG_7328.jpg
    IMG_7328.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 302
do you have more stories about being cuckold?

I'd love to feel that hot pussy too.

I've received a PM stating I had no balls for posting what the individual thought were G-Rated pics. Understand that I have to be able to moderate between my enjoyment of sharing and common sense.

Facial pictures could put my wife's professional life in jeopardy. If my thread isn't up to your expectations, I'd respectfully request you simply visit another.

For those who do enjoy the stories and pictures, I look forward to sharing more with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread