• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Young Latina Wife's First BBC PT 2 (A Very True Story)

sdcpldt

New around here...
Beloved Member
The guy had already pulled up his pants up and was getting out within moments of Cumming. He thanked us and especially my wife giving her a kiss on the lips and said “I would love to get with you again baby you are one fine piece of Latina ass.” You guys have a number where I can get a hold of you at? My wife just smiled and said that she did not know if that was a good idea then looked at me and said bye to the guy and that maybe we would see him around. She climbed out the back seat back into the front seat then looking for her top and the rest of her clothes. As we got situated to leave, still trying to take in what had just happened, there was a knock on the passenger side window, we looked and it was the black guy. My wife rolled down the window and he asked if we wanted to go up the street to a party at his boy’s house. I told him we were pretty tired and was not sure. He then asked if we could still drop him off. We looked at each other and I said sure, no problem. We pulled up to an apartment complex a mile or so down. Well if you guys change your mind you know where the party is. He went to give my wife another good bye kiss but insisting that she get out of the car and give him a hug goodbye. She looked at him and said ok a hug would be cool. This time he really gave it to her taking her by surprise. He kissed her and kissed her deeply with his tong moving quickly inside of my wife’s mouth. I had never seen or watched my wife kiss anyone and never thought I would. My wife was kissing a black man she had just met and had intercourse with right there in front of me and wow it was a lot to take in and have to watch. I wanted to break it up, but was still in shock from what happened moments earlier. I could see their tongs moving around each others mouths the kiss lasting at least twenty to thirty seconds. The black man was now kissing my wife as they both stood on the sidewalk in front of an apartment complex, The guy had positioned his hands on my wife’s ass over her skirt then moved his hands up under her little miniskirt ******** her ass to who ever was there to see, and that happened to be three other black guys who were outside smoking and watching the whole thing unfold. You could tell by the looks on their faces the black guy was giving them an awesome view my wife’s ass as the guy grabbed on her ass as much as he could. He then said a few things to her and kissed her on the lips again and walked toward the three black guys. The guy then said oh yeah by the way my name is Will as he walked away from our car.
We were about half way home, about twenty minuets later when my wife was touching between her legs and then began to smell her fingers. I thought maybe but wasn’t sure but I think he came in me she said. I said what??? I pulled over and looked in back to look for his condom. There it was on the floor not even appearing to had been used. She said “how could I not tell”? Did I? She asked herself? Well maybe because he was so deep inside you. The guy was trying to get his whole cock inside you and got as much in that would go when I watched him cum. You don’t have any leaking out I asked? No not really just a tiny bit at my entrance and I think he cut me a little, there is a little blood too.
My wife was beginning to get really stressed out and start loose her cool sticking her finger inside her pussy to see if she could confirm what she feared the most. I was trying to maintain and keep my cool and be calm knowing my wife was not on any kind of birth control, on top of thinking of what diseases she could have possible contracted. He did, he came inside me but I don’t know why there is so little. She knew why, she was just trying to make me think he had only cum a little bit. She got checked out and was safe but we were still worried that she might be pregnant. We got her a pregnancy test and a second one to make sure. Both turned out to be negative, but the stress and anxiety from the whole thing left its mark. Although stress out, I asked my wife to suck my cock and she did without hesitation and was really into it. I asked if she liked what had happened and she just said it was different but no big deal. We did not have sex for week’s maybe even months after. We did not talk about it for years either, we did not have too, we knew and were reminded every time we had sex after that night. I know this sounds lame but the guy really had cut her and made her bleed leaving a pretty stretched young Mexican wife.
Recently my wife and I had got onto the interracial/hot wife subject after seeing something on TV and began to talk about our experience twelve years earlier. I told her how I still thought about it from time to time and although it was stressful afterwards it was a very erotic experience. I told her that it still aroused me to think about what had happened. I jokingly asked if she would ever do something wild and crazy like that ever again. She just said that it was stressful enough the first time don’t you think? I began to tell her about how I liked watching the strange black man fondle her. I also said how I really liked watching her give him head in the back seat of our car and how I remembered how hot it was to see her trying to fit his fat cock inside her and how she was she had to work at getting it inside her. I said one of the best parts of the whole thing was when you two made out on the sidewalk when we dropped him off.
My wife then asked if she could tell me more about that time. She then began to tell about how she really had liked what had happened but not at first but then did at the same time and how it was all really confusing to her for a really long time. She then began to tell me that when they were doing it, she had more than one orgasm. She said it was when she first started to try to put him inside her and had one when he was trying to push it all the way in her towards the end of the whole thing. My wife was just spilling her guts and added that she remembered it being the most intense orgasms she had ever had up until then. She told me that she wanted to tell me how she felt way back then but was afraid she might loose me or I would get mad or bothered and upset by it all. She said she was also really confused and felt guilty about feeling pleasure and enjoyment out of what happened that night in our car. She told how she felt really, really, guilty about getting so much pleasure out of going down on his cock and could not believe how much she enjoyed pleasuring another man besides me and confused about feeling so aroused. She tried to figure it out but was a little worried that she might be into black guys, and that is not a good thing the thought. She was a young traditional Latina that was not to have those kinds of feelings. She thought maybe it was his size or just the situation she was in that might have made her act that way. Was it because he was black? That just seemed to confuse her even more worried that she might be attracted to black men after all and was not good with that idea. She began to tell me all these thoughts and feelings she had. The good thing is that it seemed to lift a lot of guilt and baggage she had held onto for a lot of years. She told me to try and not judge her over what she was telling me and that it was all way back then and did not feel quite the same way now.
So where are we now? Well after talking about it a bit she did admit she was somewhat attracted to black men and that she did like to see the videos with hung black men doing women in the ass and two blacks on one woman and sometimes like the DP scenes. So we have established that she does have a little freaky attraction to black men. I asked her if she would be open to maybe hanging with an open minded black guy. Maybe have a few drinks see how you feel and where it goes. Im not sure about that she said, that sounds a bit risky. What if I totally love it she said jokingly? So at this point I think it is going to be interesting to see what happens and how and what she does if we do get in that position. We are from Southern California and might be in the market for and open minded well endowed black man to hang out with sometime in the near future.

Very Erotic

I enjoyed the story! I wish you good luck and hope everything works out well. Sounds like you have a great wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back