• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Young Sexy Petite Innocent Wife

• Thread starterplayer9123
  • Start date
hi guys, im glad u like my wife... want2sharemywife - the reason i said drugs over alcahol is that alcahol is something she wouldnt do, whereas drugs she wouldnt know and it would be more her realising she loves big black dick after shes had it and then its about me agreeing and it not being so bad... but i agree, maybe i should take her pics off

Josetta said:
I would like to give her a full body massage, including reflexology and acupuncture to open up her chakras and get the energy swishing around her body in an invigorating cumming manner.

I can do the hypnosis stuff too, including a three second handshake that works instantly on men/women to put them into trance as I look into their eyes and distract them. I just walk up to people and shake their hands and I can ask them to tell me their deepest secrets - a lot of fun.

I have used H to fix marriages up, so that each spouse gets what they want and the other spouse is happy for that to happen. I go right into their minds and they spill out all their insecurities and fantasies, and I find ways to make them fall in love again.

A lot of people on DC seem to have difficulties talking freely with their spouses - hypnosis overcomes that.

Some wives have mind-boggling fantasies that would worry their husbands if they knew, so I have to decide for them whether I should help them get what they want or "pass". I have to study their beliefs and values very carefully so that I don't damage their marriage accidentally. Some fantasies are best left in the mind "for safety".

Users who are viewing this thread