• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Young Sexy Petite Innocent Wife

• Thread starterplayer9123
  • Start date

player9123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2008
Hi All

I've attached some pics of my wife... I hope you like them, she's 22, slim, petite and sexy as you can see from the pics. We got married a few months ago, she was a virgin and is still very tight. She's quite conservative and doesn't know anything about this... but I'd love to see her become a slut for BBC's! I'm not a cuckold, I'm 27, 7", fuck my wife all the time and very capable, I'd just love to be tied down and watch my wife being gangbanged bareback :)

Anyway, let me know what you think of my wife, what you'd do to her and suggestions of how to make it happen...

Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness, is she nice. I'd love to be there with you watching as the black studs have their way with her, filling her holes with their huge stiff cocks.

imagine her, in only that towel, opening the door to 3 hung black studs

Thanks for the responses guys, but sadly no black bulls telling me what they'd like to do with my wife and suggestions/ideas of how to make it happen... Do you guys like my wife? Or do you want to see more revealing pics, what would it take?

mmm! Would love to stretch her with my BBC!
Will send pic for her if interested! JamesBBC73@yahoo.com

hi james... she doesnt know anything about this and shes really conservative... i really wanna see her gangbanged though by bbc's.... any ideas/suggestions?

I would like to give her a full body massage, including reflexology and acupuncture to open up her chakras and get the energy swishing around her body in an invigorating cumming manner.

Hi guys, thanks for the suggestions. I think the drinking is a great idea that even I thought of but unfortunately neither of us drink... religious barriers... any other ideas? I was thinking hornyness enhancing drugs or hypnosis or something like that but even with that don't know where to start.

Thanks Josetta, that sounds amazing, where are you? You male or female?

Do you big black guys like my wife? Tell me what you'd do to her, comment on her, whether you'd share her etc. and your ideas/suggestions for turning her into a slut for BBC's! And I'll post more pics...

more pics for you to enjoy...

Hi everyone

The first lot of pics were just a teaser... hope you like these ones more... and I hope to receive any more comments about what you'd like to do to her etc., suggestions and ideas of how to make her a cock slut and depending on the response I'll post even more... and more!

Your wife is good looking. Based on my experience with this website, I found a lot of hits looking at and I assume downloading pictures of my wife, but very few actual comments. I gradually increased the level of nudity of my wife, but the number of new comments remained small but very positve. A bit disappointing. I also was hoping to get comments about what they would do to her. I am not black but if I were, I would love to do your wife up the ass in the missionary position so I could suck on her great breast

Love the comments of SexyCuckBoi..

Then ask her if you were to find a black stud who you knew you could trust, who was STD free, who was cool, sexy and also well hung if she'd be interested in giving it a try. And go from there...

I would love to see my wife being sexed by a very hung black guy and STD free, here in the UK.

We will be going to Alabama and New York soon.

Thanks for your great post, giving me ideas.

She is most definitely a beautiful woman!

And an idea to break her in per say is find a well hung black man to come hang out and just see what happens.

player9123 said:
Hi All

I've attached some pics of my wife... I hope you like them, she's 22, slim, petite and sexy as you can see from the pics. We got married a few months ago, she was a virgin and is still very tight. She's quite conservative and doesn't know anything about this... but I'd love to see her become a slut for BBC's! I'm not a cuckold, I'm 27, 7", fuck my wife all the time and very capable, I'd just love to be tied down and watch my wife being gangbanged bareback :)

Anyway, let me know what you think of my wife, what you'd do to her and suggestions of how to make it happen...

Ash

You've got this beautiful, innocent woman who loves you, who married you and you want to defile her and have her become a slut?

I hope you keep this a fantasy on your part and realize that you've got yourself a lovely wife whom you should covet like a precious treasure.

Look at her...

That's exactly what she is.

I agree with the thought of gradually pushing the nudity level up... I and I'll wager many other are very interested in seeing her bare nipples and her shaven pussy... hmm.. is it shaven?

what shape does it take?

Very sexy woman would love to get into her panties would you like to watch a older black man like me fuck her bareback i would love to give her a nice thick pregnant tummy as you watch me seduce her i want you to post some pics of her in short black plaid skirt and full cut white cotten knickers

c'mon guys... + nude pics!

hi guys

im glad u like my wife... wot i'd like to hear though is responses from BLACK GUYS as well in terms of what you'd like to DO to her and IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS of how to go about making her a black cock slut, considering she was a virgin, naive, conservative etc.

some nude pics here for you to enjoy as well... please do comment...

now thats an ass in need of thick black cock!

I'm very very Loving her :D:D

Let her see my pics :D:D

if this truly is your wife and you just got married to her you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. you post that you arent willing to use alchohol to coerce her into doing something she wouldn't be willing to otherwise, BUT you are willing to use drugs? your religious belief's approve of drug usage but not the consumption of alchohol? if you are so religious and devoted as well you wouldn't even be thinking of sharing your wife with another man or woman for that matter.

does she know that the pics that she trusted you enough to take of her are now scattered all over the internet? click, copy and save, her face and naked body is now out there for anyone in the world to post elsewhere and do whatever they want with. you either don't truly love this woman, you are a fake, or your a complete asshole, maybe all three.

very nice. beautiful woman. great figure.

Users who are viewing this thread