My youthful folly

• Thread starternardpleeker
  • Start date

nardpleeker

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2014
This is the sordid story of my relationship with my college girlfriend and, later, wife. The relationship had a ballistic trajectory, peaking with a hot girlfriend/hot wife relationship, then discending into involuntary cuckolding and affairs, followed by a breakup. As the title indicates, we were both young and foolish (as well as foolhardy), but it was quite an experience. In addition to describing the sexual episodes, which are burned into my memory, I'll describe my feelings and motivations, even when I'm not proud of them.

If you find this worth reading, please post something. I'm not going to waste time writing more of this if no one is enjoying it.

It was a long time ago (after birth control pills and before HIV was understood) and my memories are imperfect. However, I will tell it as truly as I can, as best I can recall, changing only unimportant details to protect the privacy of those involved.

For all four years of college, I lived in a large, rambling house with a bunch of other students. We managed (or mismanaged) it ourselves. I was a 19 year old sophomore who had never had a girlfriend when I met Kaye, who just moved into the house in the beginning of her freshman year at the age of 17 . I was first struck by her cheerful, friendly manner and her openness. Though desparate for female companionship, I did not overtly pursue her at first. I don't think I really knew how, plus we were going to need to live together even if she wasn't interested, so I wanted to maintain a dignified escape route. But I hung around a lot and we quickly became friends. I developed a crush on her which evolved into a romance after a couple of months.

During the time when we were just friends, she filled me in on the experiments with sex that she was able to indulge now that she was away from home. She didn't seem embarrassed or ashamed about what she was doing. She actually seemed more proud that she was being so adventurous. I didn't get the impression that she thought the sex was so hot, either. She seemed to like the attention more than anything.

I don't remember feeling jealous about these tales. Just amazed that I got to hear about these secret events. I also felt envy, and a hope that I, too, might get laid.

She had one guy who was sort of a fuckbuddy, but he didn't seem to want more than casual sex. She remarked that his cock was "thin", although I'm not sure if that was a complaint. Anyway, while he was interesting, I don't think he rocked her world. Another guy she randomly slept with once. She said he had a fat cock that kind of hurt. From what I learned later, the main problem may have been that she was insufficiently aroused before they had intercourse.

It often happens to me that I am attracted to a woman and, for some reason, think I see something special in her that other guys don't notice. Then, after a short while, it dawns on me that she does, in fact, have a killer body that I only noticed subliminally. Of course, any human with a little testosterone is fully aware of it. I don't know why I'm so dense in this way.

Anyway, that's what happened with Kaye. In addition to her sunny disposition, I finally became consciously aware that perhaps I was being influenced by the fact that she was 5'8'', 115 pounds, and had a 36-25-35 figure, D cup, with a great ass and legs. I, on the other hand, was short, pudgy, near-sighted, and not at all athletic.

Anyway, before too long, we got to be closer. We would lie around making out. I remember feeling thrilled when she said being with me made her feel great.

The moment of truth came after a week or so of making out. It got to be late, and she said: "Would you like to see my pajamas?" Of course, I said "sure". Her pajamas were men's pajamas and not particularly sexy, but the process of changing into them was a revelation. She casually removed her shirt and bra, and unhurriedly put on her pajama top, not acknowledging my gaze. This was the first time I saw her topless. She had a centerfold's body, except that her large, heavy tits hung a bit further down her chest than a typical Playboy model. They were round and had upturned nipples. They could have been a dictionary illustration for "pendulous." I realized that there were real women who liked like those in men's magazines! She put on the pajama bottoms (leaving her panties on) and invited me to join her in bed for the night.

As I kissed her and gently squeezed a breast through her pajama top, she warned me that she was still on her period and we wouldn't be able to fuck -- and that maybe I should lay off the tits or I would get frustrated. I said that I didn't mind a little frustration, and engaged in extended boob worship. I think she made me stop at some point so she could sleep, but I can still recall my fatigue and the ache in my balls the next morning.

Not long after, I finally got my first chance to fuck her (my first chance to have sex with any woman). The experience was not what I expected. In spite of my efforts at foreplay, she wasn't particularly wet. I didn't come, and she certainly didn't. But it was a start. As I recall, the next time was much more enjoyable, for me at least, and after awhile, we were going at it regularly. She didn't come during intercourse and I felt a bit bad about that, but I thought it would work out with a bit more practice, which I was eager to obtain.

We were having sex regularly, I was in love, and I though she was. Then, after a couple of weeks, trauma! I don't remember the details, but I think she went to a party without me and brought another guy home, who spent the night in her room. I found out the next morning. I was devastated! I remember weeping while one of our friends explained to me that she just wasn't as serious as I was, and that she didn't care about this guy she had just met that night.

She seemed to be surprised that I was so upset, and we agreed that we really were a couple. After that point we were monogamous and pretty much inseparable for the next couple of years.

After I calmed down, she told me what happened. She met the guy and he seemed attracted to her, so, what the hell, she just brought him back to her room to fuck. She told me that he "scammed" her by telling her that he was a virgin and needed her to introduce him to sex. She fellated him, then he spent the next 40 minutes (I remember that number for some reason!) trying out every sexual position he could think of, until she started to get tired and told him to "finish up". I don't think he ever contacted her after that, and I don't think either of them cared. I remember feeling envious of how easily he got the great lay with her, but I don't remember it being a special turn-on. However, I think it may have planted some of the seeds for future events.

There were reasons that a girl who looked like her spent her time with an average-looking guy like me. Of course, I believe that I have other charms besides my looks (thank goodness), but I'm not sure she fully appreciated them (many years later, she told me that she often had no clue what I was talking about). What I learned soon after we became an item was that Kaye was not nearly as outgoing as she first seemed. She was very insecure and didn't know how to act around other people. This made her anxious, and she often relied on liquid courage to become more outgoing. She was also very immature in many ways. I think that these insecurities bound her to me, because she sometimes relied on me for emotional support, and to be her ambassador to the outside world -- and sometimes just to tell her what was reasonable behavior. She was also strangely self-centered at times.

Over time, she confided to me about her pre-college sexual experiences. The general theme seemed to be that she was easily talked into doing things that were hot but unwise. She had a horny boyfriend (or maybe just fuckbuddy) who occasionally talked her into having sex in inappropriate places. In fact, another boy saw them having sex in an office where her Dad worked. Perhaps out of jealousy, he told her parents about this, in her presence. In spite of being totally true, the story was so outrageous that Kaye just burst out laughing. Her parents apparently didn't buy it, and the informer slunk off humiliated.

Another story, she was with two guys, one of whom fucked her. His rubber broke, and then one of the guys came up with the perfect remedy: the other one would fuck her so they wouldn't know who got her pregnant. The logic still escapes me, but that's what they did. In another hot incident, Kaye with her boyfriend and his male friend broke into a neighbors house and sat around watching TV for a while. The friend suggested that she and her boyfriend go have sex in the owner's bed, which they did. Then the friend came up, told the boyfriend to watch TV, and had his way with Kaye, also.

I found these stories shocking, but also strangely arousing. I hadn't had experiences like that, so they were interesting. I assumed they were youthful mistakes, and that she had outgrown this behavior.

Last edited:
Interesting read! Please continue.

i love reading these stories, full of detail and going right from the very beginning... please continue...

I guess I can't second it, so I'll third the motion. Please continue your interesting story.

Over the next couple of years, we had sex a few times a week. I wanted to do it a lot more, of course. My sex drive was stronger than hers. Without pressure from me, she probably would have wanted to do it a couple of times a month. Every once in awhile, she was ready for anything, but, for the most part, she was only willing to indulge me occasionally with my favorite things. I loved seeing her naked, and got to do so regularly, but I would have been thrilled if she'd deliberately strip for me occasionally, but she felt silly so she wouldn't do it (even though she certainly had a stripper's body). I loved having her ride me, with her nipples hanging in my face and my hands free to roam over her body instead of supporting my weight, but she rarely wanted to do that. We mostly fucked missionary style, or lying on our sides with me behind her. I knew at the time, as I know now, that these were not serious complaints, since I know many men would have killed to be in my position.

Sex was not completely satisfactory for her. I could never make her come through intercourse. We both felt that something was wrong because of that. She was frustrated and I felt guilty. Maybe a year into this process, her mother, who was quite enlighted about sex, took her aside and shared her view of female sexuality: contrary to the conventioanal wisdom of the time, many women were unable to have orgasms during intercourse, and the solution was not to try harder but for men to learn how to use their fingers and tongues to get the job done.

This information was news to both of us, and very helpful. While I had been going down on her since about day three, I redoubled my efforts and focused more on manual stimulation, and, once in awhile, I could make her come. Other times, she would make me stop because it was just making her numb. It was quite a challenge, and I suspect that my tongue muscles became much stronger from regular exercise. Nevertheless, her difficulties in reaching orgasm were a source of frustration for her, and made me feel somewhat inadequate. (Happy experiences with women a few years later convinced me that whatever sexual problems we had were not entirely my fault.)

We would sometimes engage in very minor kinky behavior. I would tie her hands to a bedpost and fuck her. And, we would sometimes talk about her doing slutty things, like wearing especially sexy clothes, or, once, seducing the juvenile delinquent next door while I watched. I remember once talking her into take her shirt off and standing topless on a balcony in view of the street (but I don't think anyone could see).

Given her figure, it was not surprising that guys sometimes could not help ogling her in my presence. Frankly, I completely understand their fascination and was a little amused. I remember once when we were jogging past a building site and a chorus of construction workers yelled "Big tits!" Astute observation, guys.

I especially remember her wearing a loose T-shirt with no bra around the house, talking to one of the other guys who lived there. His eyes were glued to her nipples for the whole conversation. I remarked on it later, and she hadn't noticed! She seemed a little pleased and would tease me about it later. A couple of times, she wore a pair of tiny cutoff shorts that ******* the rim of her ass (which was perfect -- no visible cellulite). This tended to give me a really stiff erection. I didn't actually see other guys staring, but they must have had a similar reaction.

There were a few of occasions where she made me pretty jealous. I remember coming back from a trip back home over the holidays, eager to see her again. When I went to her room, she was nowhere to be found. I eventually discovered her sitting with a group of maybe eight guys, smoking dope. With no bra, and with too many buttons undone on her shirt. The floor kind of dropped out of my stomach at first, then I said "hi", and she somewhat reluctantly left the party to talk. We went back to her room and, after an awkward moment, she started crying and told me that she had decided to break up with me, apparently because her parents were encouraging her to do so. However, after about two minutes, she abandoned that idea and, in another minute, we were both crying and having passionate make-up sex on the floor. I asked what was the deal with going braless in front of all those guys, but she wouldn't explain.

Over time, we would fantasize more frequently about her wearing sexy clothes when other men could see her, or, occasionally, having sex with other men. Although these fantasies were hot, I don't remember feeling that either of us were seriously tempted to have her do these things. Given what eventually happened, it's possible that my memory is faulty and that we spent more time than I remember talking about other men. If so, it stemmed from feelings of jealousy, inadequacy, and being sexually unworthy of such a hot-looking woman.

"given what eventually happened" you've certainly caught my attention and I would love to see what happens next in this wonderful tale. It seems like she is somewhat of a mild exhibitionist. Very hot situation to arrive back with her smoking with 8 guys. I wonder if she was originally wearing a bra and had more buttons done up but the guys encouraged her to remove her bra as she got stoned perhaps? Do you wonder what night have happened if you hadn't arrived home?

Great realism. Full honesty. Marvelous! Keep writing.

mystTiger said:
"given what eventually happened" you've certainly caught my attention and I would love to see what happens next in this wonderful tale. It seems like she is somewhat of a mild exhibitionist. Very hot situation to arrive back with her smoking with 8 guys. I wonder if she was originally wearing a bra and had more buttons done up but the guys encouraged her to remove her bra as she got stoned perhaps? Do you wonder what night have happened if you hadn't arrived home?

She really wasn't an exhibitionist. She was a bit tomboyish most of the time. She didn't wear makeup or have her hair done professionally, although she was naturally very good-looking. Like most young women, she would take her cues from her peers about what was appropriate clothing. In "normal" attire, she looked pretty damned sexy, and, in most of the cases I mention, she was either dressed very informally because she was in her home, or dressed skimpily because it was hot -- and, hey, girls will be girls. I encouraged her to wear sexier clothes (e.g., a tight T shirt with no bra), but she would never leave the room that way. Wearing no bra with so many buttons undone with a bunch of guys was quite unusual, which is why I remember it and why I wrote about it.

I really don't know what happened or why, but the guys she was hanging out with were pretty shy, and knew that she was my girlfriend. It's hard to imagine any of them aggressively trying to seduce her, although, given more time, maybe she could have seduced one of them. I'm sure they didn't talk her into anything -- she went there dressed like that, and I'm sure no one commented on it. Maybe she had resolved to pick one of them up, although I think I returned at the expected time, so, if that was the plan, it wasn't a very good one. I don't think she was trying to make me jealous, either. I'm still confused about her motivations, but it pales in significance to what happened later, anyway.

Last edited:
Everything changed one night after we had been together for a couple of years. After an evening of studying, Kaye, out of the blue, asked me: "Would you like me to take off my bra?" I offered to take it off for her, instead. Although this didn't seem to be what she had in mind, she let me remove her flannel shirt, unhook her bra and slip it off. I buried my head in her magnificent tits, devoting my full attention to nuzzling, squeezing, and sucking on her nipples. I also ran my hands down her bare back to her blue-jeaned ass. My dick was steely hard, and of course I had come up with a very creative plan to remove her pants and fuck her hard.

She surprised me, though, by saying "That's enough!" and putting her shirt back on (sans bra). Not understanding, I followed her as she walked over to the door. She turned to me and said "Should I walk around the house like this?" I saw there were two buttons undone so that lots of cleavage was visible, with a promise of more for the motivated viewer.

I was surprised. Kaye was not, in general, an exhibitionist. She tended to dress casually, and, once in a rare while, wore something a bit sexy (as I posted earlier). But, since we had gotten serious, the only other male to see her naked was her doctor (I always wondered whether having her show up for a physical made his day -- professionalism can only go so far. I remember her telling me that the nurse told her to remove all her clothes before the doctor showed up -- and joked that she could leave her socks on.)

I blinked, and after a moment took the dare. "Sure!", I chirped -- and quickly undid the third button. At that point, her nipple would be visible to anyone who happened to be in a lucky position. She glanced down, said "Hmm!" disapprovingly, re-did the button, and disappeared out the door while I stayed in the room.

I expected her to make a circuit and then come back so I could have my way with her. I didn't expect that anyone would even notice her display. I went back to reading, without concentrating particularly well, until I noticed that she had been gone for some time. At that point, I set out to look for her. I assumed should would be in one of the commons areas reading a newspaper or watching TV, but didn't find her.

Finally, on the far side of the house, I found her, clutching a beer, in animated conversation with another guy (Max) outside his room. We knew Max and he was a nice guy, but not a close friend. I joined the conversation, which was completely innocent, and then I noticed it: her third button was undone!

I changed my position to make my stiffening dick less obvious. I chatted for a bit more, then wandered off. My pulse was racing. It was exciting to hang out elsewhere a bit just to see what might develop in my absence.

After about ten minutes, I went back. Kaye and Max were still chatting. I re-joined the conversation and then said something about being tired of standing. We stepped into Max's small room and sat on his twin bed as though it were a sofa, Max on Kaye's right and me on her left. I noticed that I could see perfectly into Kaye's shirt, following the curve of her breast to her nipple. Every time she laughed or gestured, that tit jiggled and swayed. From that perspective, she might has well not been wearing anything. From his position, Max could no doubt see some serious breast, but no nipple.

After chatting for awhile longer, Kaye stepped out to grab another beer. I followed and took advantage of the moment alone with her to reach around from behind and re-button the mysteriously undone third button. This was a test more than an effort to un-****** her. She turned and looked me right in the eye, then defiantly undid the button and returned to Max's room.

I paced restlessly out of view for another 15 minutes, then eventually returned to find Max sitting in my previous perfect tit-viewing position. Since there wasn't room on Kayes other side, I sat in the room's only chair. Max's eyes were glued to Kaye's ******* breast, while she chattered away, apparently oblivious. The additional beer had made her much more outgoing than normal. His conversational skills, on the other hand, were suddenly impaired. She didn't seem to notice.

Last edited:
Please continue... I'm loving this and can't wait to find out what happens next...

This is a great story so far, please keep going!

Wow, now I really am sad being gone so long. This story is very hot and very compelling. The way it's mixed with such bittersweet nostalgia is what really gets me. The foreshadowing of what is to come. But I am eager to hear. Looking back from this distant it's no longer painful to visit, I hope, but it must have been at the time. Painful and confusing. And yet so, so erotic. Thanks for sharing.

nardpleeker said:
After chatting for awhile longer, Kaye stepped out to grab another beer. I followed and took advantage of the moment alone with her to reach around from behind and re-button the mysteriously undone third button. This was a test more than an effort to un-****** her. She turned and looked me right in the eye, then defiantly undid the button and returned to Max's room.

I paced restlessly out of view for another 15 minutes, then eventually returned to find Max sitting in my previous perfect tit-viewing position. Since there wasn't room on Kayes other side, I sat in the room's only chair. Max's eyes were glued to Kaye's ******* breast, while she chattered away, apparently oblivious. The additional beer had made her much more outgoing than normal. His conversational skills, on the other hand, were suddenly impaired. She didn't seem to notice.

This especially gets me, and I see myself in this very strongly. The way you are an active participant in your own downfall. I'm curious, how aware or not aware of this were you at the time, do you think? When did you first become truly aware that you wanted... something to happen?

Last edited:
nardpleeker said:
After about ten minutes, I went back. Kaye and Max were still chatting. I re-joined the conversation and then said something about being tired of standing. We stepped into Max's small room and sat on his twin bed as though it were a sofa, Max on Kaye's right and me on her left. I noticed that I could see perfectly into Kaye's shirt, following the curve of her breast to her nipple. Every time she laughed or gestured, that tit jiggled and swayed. From that perspective, she might has well not been wearing anything. From his position, Max could no doubt see some serious breast, but no nipple.

She passed the test... and, the plot thickens. Please continue...

koreanslut said:
Wow, now I really am sad being gone so long. This story is very hot and very compelling. The way it's mixed with such bittersweet nostalgia is what really gets me. The foreshadowing of what is to come. But I am eager to hear. Looking back from this distant it's no longer painful to visit, I hope, but it must have been at the time. Painful and confusing. And yet so, so erotic. Thanks for sharing.

The story hasn't gotten to the painful part. The most painful part was facing up to the fact that she really didn't care about me, that the marriage wasn't going to work out, and we needed to part ways. Like many things in life, once you face up to a problem and make a difficult decision, a huge burden is lifted. After that, I had to deal with my personal issues and I was a bit lonely, but life got *much* better. And it just continued to improve.

Millions of people have had marriages that didn't work out. This is just one of them, and far from the worst case. Overall, I've had a really happy, easy life.

We parted friends, and we're still friends decades later (though we don't have much reason to talk).

This especially gets me, and I see myself in this very strongly. The way you are an active participant in your own downfall. I'm curious, how aware or not aware of this were you at the time, do you think? When did you first become truly aware that you wanted... something to happen?

I don't know when I started having fantasies about her with other men, but it was long before this. I don't think they were compelling, but I don't remember very well. Maybe I was talking about it constantly and that's what caused her to do it.

I definitely found it arousing when I gave her permission to leave the room and walk around the house with her bra off. And, while I didn't think she'd go with the extra button undone, I certainly got a dirty thrill undoing it.

I really don't remember having cuckold desires before I met her. I feel that some of the events in the first post -- her sleeping with random guys, and my efforts to cope with feelings of jealousy and insecurity -- triggered it. I think lots of men must find it arousing at some level to think about their mates flirting/sleeping/whatever with other men, even if they would never want it to happen and, in fact, would feel suicidal or homicidal if it did. I think it's an instinctive reaction to sexual competition -- get super horny so you can compete better. That reaction becomes stronger than territoriality and cuckold desires start.

As you'll see once I get more written, I was definitely the main instigator. But I was often torn about it, feeling that we shouldn't be doing it and that it wasn't good for us. Ultimately, though, I couldn't resist the erotic thrill.

There were two aspects of my behavior that I recognized and found thrilling, but can't explain. The first is pretending I'm helpless -- standing by and letting things happen (like leaving the room in this case to see what happens).

The other is jumping off a cliff. Being strongly tempted to do something, but knowing that if I listened to my better judgement, I wouldn't -- and then committing myself irrevocably before my better judgement had a chance to say it's piece.

On the other hand, she liked doing this sometimes and was a willing participant others, or it wouldn't have happened. If she had just said "no" and stuck to it, that would have been the end of it. And, if it weren't for her taking the initiative in the episode I just told, we probably would not have started.

(continuing the story of my youthful folly)

Max asked if we'd like to see some photos he had taken during his travels -- with a slide projector, with the lights dimmed. Max had some obsession with architecture and had lots of pictures of buildings. Under normal circumstances, this would have been intolerably boring, but, in this context, it was an exciting excuse to dim the lights. I pretended to be fascinated by the slides, just glancing at Kaye and Max occasionally. She shifted to a more comfortable slide-viewing position, lengthwise on his bed in a semi-sitting position propped up by pillows. He sat perched on the edge of the mattress next to her. At some point, I noticed they were holding hands.

With my heart in my throat and my stiff dick hitting my wasteband, I made another excuse and left them alone in the room once more. I ****** myself to stay away for at least ten minutes. Every second I waited was excruciating. I knew that, the longer I stayed away, the more likely it was that "something would happen." But I also had a burning curiosity about what I was missing.

When I couldn't stand it any more, I walked quietly back to the room. Everything was silent except for the periodic click of slides advancing. The door was a few inches ajar. I pushed it open and stepped in quickly, catching them in an embrace. Max was on top of Kaye and she had her arms wrapped around him, and they were in a deep kiss. In the darkened room, I couldn't actually see where his hands were.

They jerked apart when they heard me, and resumed watching the slides. I just sat down again. The moment was VERY awkward. I then said "I saw you. You might as well continue..." Which they did, as the slides continued to advance on autopilot. I pretended to watch the slides, peeking over in their direction. They were continuing to make out, but I couldn't see everything that was happening.

After a few minutes, the projector jammed or ran out of slides or something. Max got up to fool with it, facing away from me. I looked at Kaye, who had a guilty, embarrassed expression. I reassured her with an "A-OK" hand signal. Her face lit up with a big smile and she gave me back the same sign. I then pantomimed to her to undo the remaining buttons on her shirt. She looked at me in disbelief and undid the remaining buttons. I then gestured that she should open up her shirt. That was a bridge too far for her. She looked frightened and re-buttoned. Of course, Max saw none of this.

As he continued monkeying with the projector, I motioned for her to come over to me. She sat on my lap. I kissed her and copped a feel of her right breast, then I unbuttoned her shirt all the way. She put her lips to my ear and whispered: "You'll break up with me if I do this!" I said, "No, I won't."

In a moment, she got up and resumed her place on the bed, still unbuttoned. The projector finally started working again, and Max laid down next to her. It was a little hard to see, but I saw or imagined his hand sliding up her bare rib cage to her breast as he began kissing her again. The slides continued to advance with no one paying much attention. Some time later, I noticed her hand was crammed down the front of his trousers.

After awhile, Max excused himself and left. He was gone for some time -- I have no idea why. Perhaps he was so anxious he had to visit the bathroom for an extended time. Kaye and I stared at each other for awhile, wondering what was going on. At some point, she buttoned up and left the room also, and returned with him a little later.

At this point, I made a mistake. Everyone seemed so embarrassed that I felt compelled to talk about the situation. I asked "Max, do you wonder what's going on?" and Max confirmed that he did, in fact. And then I backed out. I guess I thought that everyone, including Kaye and Max, had hit their limit for the night. I said goodnight, and we left him with what were, no doubt, the bluest balls in the known universe.

Back in Kaye's room, we got ready for bed. We lay next to each other in uncomfortable silence. Neither of us knew what to say or how the other felt. Finally, even though I felt a little funny doing it, I rolled over, put my arm around her and kissed her. She kissed me back very strongly. After a few minutes, I said in an accusatory but playful tone: "You had your hand down his pants!" Not at all contrite, she kind of giggled: "Yup!". I gulped, and, not believing what I heard coming out of my mouth, asked: "Well, what was his cock like?" "He's not circumcised!" she said, sounding a little shocked. That detail brought home the reality of what had happened. Then I asked the obvious question: "What about size?" She said: "Really big!" and then volunteered, enthusiastically, "It's a lot bigger than yours!"

I don't know if she even considered the impact that statement would have on me. I don't remember telling her about any cock-size fetishes I had before that point. I actually think she just blurted out the comparison because it was exciting, without any particular concern for my feelings, pro or con. Nevertheless, it was exciting to me in a gut-wrenching way.

This conversation lead fairly directly to us fucking. There were people next door, separated by thin walls, so we did it slowly and quietly, whispering about the events of the evening. We were both intensely aroused and both enjoyed it, although, as usual, I came and she didn't. Afterwards, she headed to the closest communal bathroom. She had been drinking, and I was afraid she might do something she regretted later, so I stood guard and, indeed, intercepted her as she headed in the direction of Max's room after coming out of the bathroom. Of course, I had a clear head, having ejaculated a massive load into her a few minutes earlier.

Unsurprisingly, this was not the end of the matter.

[More posts if and when there is an indication that someone is reading this stuff.]

Last edited:
We're reading and appreciating.

I'm loving reading this story. It's great that you are explaining everything in such detail. I am really interested to see where all of this leads to. It must have been quite confusing for you at this time. Wanting something to happen but also not wanting it and being let a little by her sometimes and then other times you are the one pushing and encouraging her. Please continue as I cant wait to find out what happens next.

You are at some 650 views, or about 65 readers.

I'm eager to hear more, too.

nardpleeker said:
Unsurprisingly, this was not the end of the matter.

Indeed!