My youthful folly

• Thread starternardpleeker
  • Start date
It took us a few days to process what happened and to decide where we wanted to take it next. Kaye filled me in on a few things I didn't know: She said that, after I left during the slideshow, she just grabbed Max by the head and pushed his face into her breasts, where he started suckling. And, when she intercepted him later on his way back to the room, he asked what was going on, and she said: "I want to fuck you while Kevin watches"! Only then did I realize how disappointed they both were when I pulled the plug on the evening a few minutes later.

Kaye and I spent hours running our hands over each other and teasing each other about what she'd done, what she might do, and what it might be like. We must have fucked a lot, but I don't remember it! This is where I formulated what his role in our relationship could be: "He's our sex toy." The emphasis was that this was OUR sexual activity, even though she was the one who would be having sex with him (I had no "bi" interests, and I don't know if he did). During this time, I was going through Jeckyll and Hyde transformations, oscillating between horny plans and feeling we should focus on having a "normal" relationship. Kaye, on the other hand, wasn't running hot and cold -- just hot. She wanted to fuck him. Fucking me wasn't going to be enough now.

Max actually absented himself. I don't know if he was busy or avoiding us, but he wasn't around that much. After a few days, Kaye noticed he was back in his room. She sat on my lap and massaged by dick while I gently squeezed her tits, and we discussed quietly how, at any moment, she could go up there and fuck him. She rapidly recruited me as an enthusiastic co-conspirator and I sent her to him. After a few minutes I went to see what was happening. I found them in his room, having a heart-to-heart discussion, with her sitting on his lap, her arm around his neck, and his hands on her hips. Apparently, they were debating the wisdom of having sex, and he got cold feet. I helped wrap up the conversation and Kaye and I went back to her room. I no longer remember, but I imagine that I gave her a consolation fuck -- not what she really wanted, but the best she was going to get at that moment.

A few days later, we went through the same warmup process. This time, after we decided she'd go up to his room, I said: "Forget the long discussion. I'm going come up there in five minutes and I want to see you sucking his cock!" She looked a little scared, and I said: "What?" She said "When you say it that way, it just sounds so real." She vanished and I sat wondering what I had done.

As promised, after five minutes I went over to his room. She was not, in fact, sucking his cock. They were both fully clothed, sitting on opposite ends of his bed. She was wearing tight jeans and a tight T shirt, which made her amazing figure look even more amazing. I sat in the chair at the foot of the bed and raised my eyebrows. Kaye looked me for a moment, and said, wonderingly "Max said yes!" Somehow, she hadn't expected this. Her bluff had been called, and she wasn't sure she could follow through.

I looked at Max and he said "I don't know what to say except that I'm a horny bastard." I looked at Kaye, who seem deeply embarrassed, and looked like she was going to flee. Knowing it would amplify her discomfort, I said: "You know, you're going to have to take off your shirt." (I'm not sure why I did this -- it seems a little sadistic. I certainly didn't think she would back down.) She looked down sheepishly and said, in a small voice "I know ...", and then excused herself -- I assumed to go to the bathroom, but really to gulp down a glass of wine to calm her nerves.

She reappeared and sat down on the bed as before. She looked at me for approval and said, "Can I kiss him first?" I said "Sure, do whatever you want." I wished she hadn't asked, because I didn't want to direct the action. At this point, Max was lying on his back with his head propped up on a pillow, his feet towards us. Kaye crawled over, laid down next to him, and they started kissing, at first gingerly and then, soon, with some passion.

After a few minutes, Kaye sat up again. All her uncertainty was now gone. She straightened her back, planted her feet on the floor, and said: "Kevin, are you watching?" Then she grabbed the bottom of her T shirt and pulled it over her head, slowly and deliberately. It was my turn not to believe what was happening. She tossed the shirt aside and grinned at me, sitting in her bra with her with her flawless skin, flat stomach, and jutting breasts. At this point, it still didn't seem like the point of no return. She was no more ******* than she would be in a bathing suit.

Then, still looking me in the eye, she reached around behind her back to unhook her bra. I saw the straps over her shoulders go slack, and saw the side of a breast *******. Then she moved her hands forward and the bra slipped off, ******** her naked tits. She set the bra aside and leaned back on her hands, arching her back a little for the benefit of her audience. Her nipples were erect. I glanced at Max, whose eyes were popping from their sockets -- this was in broad daylight, and the first time he had seen her topless in her full glory. And the first time she had been naked in front of another man since we'd gotten serious.

She then crawled back over the bed to him. He extended both hands to cup her breasts as soon as they came within reach and held on for dear life. Kaye and Max began kissing with real passion. Soon, he and she removed his clothes until he had on only his boxer shorts. She laid on top of him, her bare back visible to me, with her blue-jeaned crotch on his leg, and stroked his dick inside his shorts as he continued to kiss her and fondle her breasts.

Kaye had a beautiful body, but her bare back and narrow waist seemed a so much sexier with his hands running over them. He wasn't a really big guy, but the difference in their body shapes and sizes seemed to accentuate her slender and curvy form. I felt I was seeing her naked for the first time, through his eyes.

Last edited:
After awhile, Kaye pulled Max's shorts off. His was the first erect uncircumcised penis I had seen. Her report was accurate: He was significantly better hung than I (maybe 7" vs my 5 1/2", and thicker). She stroked his hard-on gently as they kissed, peeling the foreskin back occasionally to ****** its swelling mushroom head.

Then she leaned over, pulled the foreskin back, and began sucking his head and then most of his cock. He leaned back and closed his eyes as her head bobbed slowly up and down.

Suddenly, Kaye rolled over on her back, unsnapped her jeans, lifted her hips, and, in one motion, removed her jeans and panties. She was now lying next to him completely nude. I'm sure I could see her better than he could, and what I was seeing was full frontal female nudity, including her full, triangular bush. My cock ached.

After a moment she rolled on top of him. She straddled his leg, rubbing her crotch on it as she kissed him. His hands slid down from her waist to her bare ass. Sitting near their feet, I could see her pussy, thinking "That's where he's going to be in a minute."

I watched his hands move over my naked girlfriend's beautiful body. I felt intense jealousy and fear -- and arousal. My throat was dry and my heart was hammering. My body was reacting, but my mind could not accept that what I was seeing was real.

Finally, Kaye moved her leg so she was straddling his body, and lifted herself on her hands and knees. I could see her heart-shaped ass and her pussy hovering above his balls and erect dick. Her tits swung as she reached between her legs and wrapped her hand around his cock, peeled back his foreskin, and slowly rubbed his cock head against her pussy lips. Gradually, she pushed his head against her labia until they looked like they were kissing it. His dick was stiff but not completely hard, although I could see it getting stiffer as she rubbed it on her entryway.

Then, the entire head of his cock was in. I could see his shaft flex as she pushed her hips back -- it had reached a tight spot. Kaye wriggled her hips a bit, and his penis suddenly popped in. In my mind they had just crossed a magic line: Now she was really getting fucked by another man. An odd, conflicting thought occurred to me at the same time: "Why do we make such a big deal about a stick going into a hole?" The act was simultaneously profound and simple.

She pulled forward and I could see his cock withdraw a little. I was fascinated to see his cock pull her inner pussy lips out with it, a tight ring gripping his shaft.

Then Max gasped and I saw the muscles in his legs tense. He arched his back and lifted himself off the mattress by the backs of his heels. Gripping her hips, he slowly pushed himself into her pussy, balls deep. Her body tensed up as she squeezed him with her cunt muscles. Then she sat straight up, her tits swaying.

And then ... he lost his erection. I had no idea what was going on. I thought maybe he was nervous. She lifted up a bit and his cock flopped out. After he withdrew, I couldn't contain myself. I stripped off my clothes, jumped on the bed, pulled her on top of me, and picked up exactly where he had left off. She obviously felt bad for him, so she motioned him to come over, and began fondling and sucking his cock while I fucked her. He seemed embarrassed and never regained his erection.

Meanwhile, I fucked her for quite awhile. She had an orgasm sitting on my cock, which had never happened before. I thought maybe the additional stimulation of three-way sex had caused her to come, but, of course, she faked the orgasm for his benefit. Shortly afterwards, I came profusely inside her. Then a wave of embarrassment and shame swept over me. Kaye and I got dressed (she wanted to stay with him, I think, but I wasn't going to let that happen). I said something to him to the effect that this wasn't going to happen again. He also looked ashamed, and mumbled "I know."

In retrospect, it's obvious that he came in her. She didn't explain this to me, and maybe she didn't know because I left my own load in her so soon after.

Last edited:
nardpleeker said:
.... Then, Max gasped and I saw the muscles in his legs tense. He arched his back and lifted himself off the mattress by the backs of his heels. Gripping her hips, he slowly pushed himself into her pussy, balls deep. Her body tensed up as she squeezed him with her cunt muscles. Then she sat straight up, her tits swaying. And then ... he lost his erection.

Sounds like Max was, unfortunately, a premature ejaculator...

nardpleeker said:
.... After he withdrew, I couldn't contain myself. I stripped off my clothes, jumped on the bed, pulled her on top of me, and picked up exactly where he had left off. She obviously felt bad for him, so she motioned him to come over, and began fondling and sucking his cock while I fucked her. He seemed embarrassed and never regained his erection. Meanwhile, I fucked her for quite awhile. She had an orgasm sitting on my cock, which had never happened before. I thought maybe the additional stimulation of three-way sex had caused her to come, but, of course, she faked the orgasm for his benefit.

And, no orgasm (or only a faked orgasm) for Kaye...

nardpleeker said:
Shortly afterwards, I came profusely inside her.

But, on the plus side, you had a good orgasm.

nardpleeker said:
In retrospect, it's obvious that he came in her. She didn't explain this to me, and maybe she didn't know...

Yes, that's what it sounds like. And, almost certainly, Kaye did know Max ejaculated inside her.

nardpleeker said:
...because I left my own load in her so soon after.

Which, of course, she would also have known.

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like Max was, unfortunately, a premature ejaculator...

Maybe not always. You have to admit: this time he was provoked.

And, no orgasm (or only a faked orgasm) for Kaye...

As usual up 'til then.

But, on the plus side, you had a good orgasm.

Indeed! At times, I thought Kaye and I should have a "if you don't come, I don't come" policy, but I had a lot of trouble following through on that idea.

Yes, that's what it sounds like. And, almost certainly, Kaye did know Max ejaculated inside her.

Memory fails. Either she didn't clarify when I asked what happened, or she wasn't sure because I leapt in so quickly afterwards. Or maybe he really didn't come.

Which, of course, she would also have known.

I don't think either of us had any doubt about that :)

For an interesting analysis of the probability of a given woman attaining orgasm (or not) during penetrative… i.e., vaginal… intercourse, see:

Wallen, Kim, and Lloyd, Elisabeth A., May 2011, Female sexual arousal: genital anatomy and orgasm in intercourse, Hormones and Behavior, Vol. 59, Issue 5, pp. 780 - 792.

The abstract can be found here:

http colon doubleslash www dot sciencedirect dot com slash science slash article slash pii slash S0018506X10002990

(add the indicated punctuation without spaces). The whole paper can be purchased as a PDF file, if you’re interested.

Wallen and Lloyd’s abstract includes:

“…. In 1924 Marie Bonaparte proposed that a shorter distance between a woman's clitoris and her urethral meatus (CUMD) increased her likelihood of experiencing orgasm in intercourse. She based this on her published data that were never statistically analyzed. In 1940 Landis and colleagues published similar data suggesting the same relationship, but these data too were never fully analyzed. We analyzed raw data from these two studies and found that both demonstrate a strong inverse relationship between CUMD and orgasm during intercourse. …. etc.”

A Wikipedia article (that includes a diagram) notes:

In females: “The external urethral orifice (urinary meatus) is the external opening of the urethra, from which urine is ejected during urination. It is placed about 2.5 cm behind the glans clitoridis and immediately in front of the vagina in the vulval vestibule of the female genitalia. It usually assumes the form of a short, sagittal cleft with slightly raised margins.”

Custer,

I admire your scholarship. Maybe I'll look this paper up. I didn't know how to apply my ruler at this time (although I'm sure she measured me at least once).

Bonaparte's theory is mentioned in Mary Roach's "Bonk", which is a very entertaining popular book about the science of sex. It doesn't mention the study you cite, though.

There is more to this story. One point I haven't made is that women may well have turned her on than men. I knew she had bisexual desires when we were together (although she did not act on it during that time). I wonder if this diluted her desire for men.

LONG after we split up, after she had a child, she told me that she had started coming during intercourse. The way she put it, "her whole chemistry changed" after childbirth.

Later, it occurred to me that this may literally have been true. She also mentioned using condoms, so she was apparently no longer on birth control. I wonder if the "pill" when we were together reduced her desire. I have read that this can happen. It's possible that the hormonal formulation is different now than it was then, though.

While, in my experience, it's often a challenge to get women to come, I didn't have this kind of problem with my few subsequent girlfriends, and later wife. They all came at least sometimes during intercourse, and more reliably with tongue or fingers. There was no hotwifing, either.

Custer Laststand said:
For an interesting analysis of the probability of a given woman attaining orgasm (or not) during penetrative… i.e., vaginal… intercourse, see:

Wallen, Kim, and Lloyd, Elisabeth A., May 2011, Female sexual arousal: genital anatomy and orgasm in intercourse, Hormones and Behavior, Vol. 59, Issue 5, pp. 780 - 792.

The abstract can be found here:

http colon doubleslash www dot sciencedirect dot com slash science slash article slash pii slash S0018506X10002990

(add the indicated punctuation without spaces). The whole paper can be purchased as a PDF file, if you’re interested.

Wallen and Lloyd’s abstract includes:

“…. In 1924 Marie Bonaparte proposed that a shorter distance between a woman's clitoris and her urethral meatus (CUMD) increased her likelihood of experiencing orgasm in intercourse. She based this on her published data that were never statistically analyzed. In 1940 Landis and colleagues published similar data suggesting the same relationship, but these data too were never fully analyzed. We analyzed raw data from these two studies and found that both demonstrate a strong inverse relationship between CUMD and orgasm during intercourse. …. etc.”

A Wikipedia article (that includes a diagram) notes:

In females: “The external urethral orifice (urinary meatus) is the external opening of the urethra, from which urine is ejected during urination. It is placed about 2.5 cm behind the glans clitoridis and immediately in front of the vagina in the vulval vestibule of the female genitalia. It usually assumes the form of a short, sagittal cleft with slightly raised margins.”

nardpleeker said:
Custer, I admire your scholarship. Maybe I'll look this paper up. I didn't know how to apply my ruler at this time (although I'm sure she measured me at least once).

Thanks. And, turnabout would have been fair play, certainly. I mean, how could she have objected, especially if you had proposed using a soft, flexible tape measure...? But, that's all water under the bridge now.

nardpleeker said:
There is more to this story. One point I haven't made is that women may well have turned her on than men. I knew she had bisexual desires when we were together (although she did not act on them during that time). I wonder if this diluted her desire for men.

Beats me...

nardpleeker said:
LONG after we split up, after she had a child, she told me that she had started coming during intercourse. The way she put it, "her whole chemistry changed" after childbirth.

Later, it occurred to me that this may literally have been true. She also mentioned using condoms, so she was apparently no longer on birth control. I wonder if the "pill" when we were together reduced her desire. I have read that this can happen.

Being on the pill definitely changes a woman's "chemistry," so you may have put your finger on it here.

nardpleeker said:
It's possible that the hormonal formulation is different now than it was then, though.

True. It's long been known that much smaller doses are equally effective, so the birth control pills women now take are not nearly as "hormonally potent" as during the years after the pill was first approved by the FDA. (I don't know when the change to lower doses became widespread.)

nardpleeker said:
While, in my experience, it's often a challenge to get women to come, I didn't have this kind of problem with my few subsequent girlfriends, and later wife. They all came at least sometimes during intercourse, and more reliably with tongue or fingers. There was no hotwifing, either.

That sounds similar my experience, which has been that it seems best to try bring one's woman to orgasm first, via foreplay leading to cunnilingus, or by masturbating her with one's fingers, before beginning penetrative intercourse.

An article in support of your former woman finding she could orgasm during intercourse after she went off the pill can be found here:

Hutson, Matthew, 1 Sept. 2007, The Stripper’s Secret, Psychology Today.

https colon doubleslash www dot psychologytoday dot com slash articles slash 200709 slash the-strippers-secret

which summarized a study carried out by some enterprising psychologists at the University of New Mexico. The short Psych Today summary includes:

“[The psychologists] tapped the talent at local gentlemen's clubs and counted tips made on lap dances. Dancers made about $70 an hour during their peak period of fertility, versus about $35 while menstruating and $50 in between.

“…. The wage fluctuations were linked to changes in body odor, waist-to-hip ratio, and facial features. Despite operating at the upper limits of flirtatiousness already, there may also be subtle shifts in their behavior—'how they talk and move when enticing a customer to buy a dance, and how they perform the dance itself.'

“Women on the pill averaged $37 [per hour] (and had no performance peak) versus $53 [per hour] for women off-pill. The contraceptive produces hormonal cues indicating early pregnancy, not an enticing target for a would-be suitor. …. etc …."

An additional factor (I speculate) may be the conventional wisdom that men tend to peak sexually at about 18 to 20, while it seems to be increasingly accepted that women peak sexually in their 30's.

Absolutely fascinating and engaging description of the pattern and pitfalls of cuckoldry. Carry on please.

For the next several months, Kaye and I resumed our monogamous (monoandrous?) relationship. My recollections of that time are vague. I'm sure that I debriefed her thoroughly about what had happened and how she felt about it. She and I decided that it wasn't a good thing for our relationship for her to sleep with Max again. Because Max was still around, we did not talk about what we'd done much while having sex -- we didn't want to tempt ourselves.

I had persistent feelings of jealousy and suspicion after the evening with Max. I even resisted letting her out of my sight sometimes, because I was worried that she would continue an affair with him without my knowing. I felt bad about this, in several different ways. I felt that I should trust her, but, then, I didn't -- and with some justification.

Suspicion is toxic to a romantic relationship, which I felt then and know much better now. I had these feelings partly because of immaturity and the inherent nature of what we had done, but also because Kaye was actually not trustworthy. I knew that she lied to others to avoid the consequences of her actions, even when those consequences were minor, and I knew that she lied to me on occasion. Fortunately, my jealousy was not out of control at that time, because there really weren't many signs that anything was going on. Much later, she confessed that she fucked Max in his car on a couple of occasions (and that the sex was not that great).

Several months later, we got engaged to be married in about six months. She had begun pressuring me to propose to her. I don't know why she was so keen on marriage at this time since her enthusiasm was ultimately not sustained. Maybe her parents were pressuring her or she was afraid of losing me. I knew in my heart it was not a good idea. I had read enough advice columns that said "If you're not sure, don't do it" to know that. But I proposed and she accepted. I loved her, but I was also insecure. I felt maybe that I had won the lottery with her and would never be able to find anyone else as good. The long lonely years of high school and my fruitless (and inept) attempts to find a girlfriend in my freshman year had left me with little confidence.

If I could travel back in time, I could tell my younger self about one very sexy girl who was interested in me even then (and there may have been others), or the fantastic girlfriends (and a wife) that I had post-Kaye. But, even though the relationship didn't work out, I'm not sure that I regret the decision. We had a lot of good times, I grew up a lot, and the experience partly made me who I am today.

A few months after Kaye fucked Max, a larger room became available in our house. Kaye and I decided that we would like to share a room, so we grabbed it and moved in. There was one down side to the room, though: It was right next to Max's room. We talked about the temptation but decided we could deal with it (which we did, in a way).

One night, a few weeks after we moved, we were having sex. Kaye seemed totally relaxed, spread-eagled on her back underneath me, her legs straight, her arms stretched out and her eyes closed. I slowly fucked her, watching her tits jiggle a little with each thrust. Her pussy was extraordinarily snug and slick. Then we had this conversation (imagine a couple of sensuous thrusts after each sentence):

me: "This feels fantastic!"

Kaye: "I'm thinking about something bad..."

me: (feeling a bit reckless). "This feels so fucking good. Whatever that is you're thinking about, keep thinking about it."

(two dozen thrusts later)

me: "So, what is it you're thinking about?"

Kaye: "Fucking somebody else."

me: "Who?"

Kaye: (silence)

me: "Max?"

Kaye: (reluctantly) "Yes."

me: "It must have been really exciting for you when you fucked him."

Kaye: (sheepishly) "Yes, it really was."

me: "That's ok. It was exciting for me, too."

Kaye: "It was?"

As I slowly and steadily fucked her, I related a long, filthy description of what she did that night and what it was like for me, very similar to my previous post. A few examples:

"... And then you twitched your hips and his cock head popped in!"

"It must have felt fantastic for you when he slid that big cock so much deeper into your pussy than I can go."

You get the idea.

We took our time. It felt like my cock was just getting harder and harder and her pussy was gripping me tighter and tighter with each sentence. I could see her nipples hardening and her chest flushing. I think my description was more exciting for her than actually fucking Max had been -- it certainly lasted longer!

I then changed the subject a little to what a turn-on it was seeing her walk around our house in her sexy tiny cut-offs, and how she should wear those and her "wife beater" with no bra, to see who wants to fuck her.

The wife beater was one of those ribbed undershirts (e.g., Marlon Brando in "A Streetcar Named Desire"), and it was TIGHT. You could see her ribs and naval, and it made her tits looking fucking obscene -- possibly more so than if she were just topless. It clung to her each knocker like a second skin. It drew attention not only to her nipples, but to the puckered aureolae around them.

I pulled my cock out of her and said "Put them on!" She put on the cut-offs (sans panties) and the wife beater and modeled them for me. We talked about her walking around the house like that, but it was just play. I grabbed her, fell to my knees, and yanked the shorts down to her ankles, her bush right at the level of my eyes. I licked her slit a couple of times, then threw her on the bed and slide my cock balls-deep into her wet pussy. She was still wearing the wife-beater, which made her jiggling tits look even sexier when I resumed fucking her.

I reminisced aloud a bit more about what it was like watching her fuck Max. As before, there were several thrusts between each sentence. I could feel her getting more and more aroused.

me: "Was that the sexiest thing you've ever done? It was really fucking hot, wasn't it?"

Kaye: "Yes! It was fucking hot!"

Then the fatal question:

me: "Do you want to do it again? He's right next door. You could just go do it now."

Kaye: "Yes!

Kaye: "No!"

me: "You really want to do it, don't you?"

Kaye: "No!"

me: "Just think, if you fucked him now, it would feel even better than this. Your pussy would feel even better for him than this feels for me."

This is a continuation of my previous post. This is my hottest memory, and I have replayed it in my mind, with variations, for years.

-------

me: "You want to fuck him, but you don't want to take responsibility."

me: "Maybe I should MAKE you fuck him."

me: "Do you want me to make you go fuck him?"

me: "You know, silence is assent. I'm not hearing any objections here."

me: "Ok, I know what to do. I'll count to 10. You can stop me at any point."

me: "But if you don't stop me by the count of 10, I'm going to make you fuck him.

me: "You won't have any choice. You'll have to go over to his room and sit on his hard cock."

me: "One!"

me: "Two!"

This was a pretty fun game. By remaining silent, she was letting me get closer and closer to the point of no return, and obviously getting more and more turned on. Of course, I could stop counting at any time, and I didn't have to go through with it (especially if I came before hitting ten, which felt increasingly likely).

me: "If you don't stop me, I'm going to make you walk over to his room wearing almost nothing. Your going to go in there and lie down and kiss him, and he's going to put his hands on your tits."

me: "Three!"

me: "Four!"

me: "You're going to sit on top of him and strip your shirt off. You won't have any choice. Then he's going to start sucking on your tits, and you'll feel how hard his cock is underneath you."

me: "Five!"

me: "Then you're going to take your panties off, and you'll be totally naked on top of him."

me: "Six!"

me: "His cock is going to be so hard, and your pussy is going to be so wet because I've been warming it up for him."

me: "Seven!"

me: "You better damned well fuck him REALLY nicely. You're going to tease his cock head with your wet pussy lips while he squeezes and sucks your tits. Then you're going to slide down on his cock and start fucking him really slowly."

me: "Eight!"

me: "Kaye, you're playing a really dangerous game here. I'm getting really close to ten. You better stop me now. Once I say 'Nine', I could say 'Ten' right away, and you will have lost your chance to say 'no'. Then you won't have a choice any more. You'll just go have to fuck him."

Kaye was totally silent. She had an expression of concentration on her face. She was in her own little world.

me: "Nine! I'm not playing around here, Kaye. I AM going to send you over to his room to fuck him in just another minute. You better stop me!"

me: "He's going to split your pussy lips with his big cock-head and start sliding his huge stiff pole in and out of your pussy while he sucks on your tits. And it's going to happen in just a minute.

More silence.

me: "Nine and a half!"

me: "You're going to get seriously fucked! If you don't stop me, you know you won't have anyone to blame but yourself. You can think about that while you're impaled on his big hard dick."

Kaye: Continued silence.

me: "Nine and three quarters!"

me: "You know I could go forever like this, don't you."

me: "Ten! That's it, you've lost your chance to say 'no'."

That was easy to say, but I couldn't stop fucking her! It felt better than any sex I could remember! But I gritted my teeth and slowly, achingly, pulled my cock out of her. She opened her eyes and looked at me, horny and scared.

Of course, I could have said "Just kidding!" at that point, but we were both so worked up that I felt compelled to push past the next barrier.

me: "Get up! Put on some panties!"

She obediently stood and opened the dresser drawer, and put on some old panties at the top of the drawer.

me: "Not those! Put on something sexy that will make him really want to fuck!"

She removed them and put on some much smaller, thinner ones, which clung to the shape of her ass. You could see her bush puffing out in front. Meanwhile, I put on a bathrobe.

me: "Ok, let's go."

I led her by the hand, in just her wife-beater and panties, to the door. We stood there for a moment. Then I opened the door, ******** her to the world and we just stood there for a bit.

The world wasn't watching -- it was late, and no one was around, although someone could have shown up unexpectedly at any moment.

I put my hand in the small of her back, touching the strip of warm, soft skin between the wife-beater and her panties, with my fingers resting on the swelling of her ass. I pushed her very gently in the direction of Max's room. "Go!"

She took two steps down the hall, then panicked, spun around, and rushed back to the room cringing, with her arm covering her tits.

I put my arm around her narrow waist and pulled her to me so the full length of her body was pressed up against me. I could feel her heat and her breasts and thighs. My stiff cock touched her flat belly.

me: "Stop being a chicken. I'm not kidding. You could have stopped me but you didn't, and now you have to fuck him. I want you to walk over there slowly and confidently and go into his room. If you try to come back in here, I'm going to close the door and you'll just have to stay out in the hallway half-naked."

She didn't say anything in response. She drew herself up to her full height, and took five strides over to his door. She knocked gently, and said quietly: "Max? Can I come in?"

Then she opened his door and I watched her round, pantied ass disappear into his room. I stood for a moment staring at the closed, silent door, feeling as though I had impulsively jumped out of an airplane.

There was no motion or sound. After waiting for a few minutes, torturing myself with thoughts of her with Max in her wife-beater and panties, I, too, entered his room (I'm not sure what I would have done if they'd locked the door!) He was lying on his back and she was sitting on him, kissing him as he ran his hands over her back. I quietly sat down and watched them.

After a few minutes, Kaye sat up, grabbed the bottom of the wife-beater and pulled it over her head. I still remember what it looked like as she did this. Raising her arms lifted her tits up, which jutted out with their erect nipples. She was sitting totally straight, so her ribs showed a little and her stomach didn't bulge at all. She tossed the wife beater aside as he cupped her tits, her nipples poking out between the thumb and fingers of each of his hands.

She leaned down to kiss him again while he held her tits. The shape of her ass was outlined by her clingy panties. He was wearing only his boxers, and she reached into them to stroke his cock. It was dark so I asked if I could turn on the lamp at the foot of the bed. He said "No". I turned on the lamp, anyway.

Kaye rolled off him and slipped her panties off, pulling each leg up to get them over her heels, and tossed them aside. She helped him get his boxers off and grabbed his erect cock. She straddled him, he cupped her tits, and she leaned forward and began kissing him. As she kissed him, she started rubbing his cock against her pussy lips and slipped it into her millimeter by millimeter as I watched.

As before, his whole body stiffened as he slid his cock all the way into her, and, after a few slow strokes, he went soft. Kaye sat up vertically for a minute, and then his cock slipped out. She lay down next to him and the talked so quietly I couldn't hear. I think she wanted to stay, but I was hysterically horny. I went back to our room to get a robe for her, handed to her, and said "Let's go."

When we got back to room, I pulled her robe off and pushed her into bed. We exchanged a few awkward sentences, and then I said: "He didn't last long, did he?" With complete justification, she looked at me as though I were an idiot: "He came!" My jaw dropped, and I asked: "So, you're full of his sperm?" "Of course!" she replied.

I started fucking her. By now, I think she had lost the buzz and was ready to be done for the night. I ejaculated so forcefully that it would have shot across the room except that it was contained in her pussy. Once again, I felt a flood of remorse (about which I remained silent), and felt queasy. I'm not sure what she felt, but I suspect it wasn't completely positive; perhaps a mixture of disappointment that the actual sex act was not more exciting, plus regret at having succumbed to temptation, and perhaps some guilt for exploiting Max (although I felt he didn't have much to complain about).

Last edited:
Fascinating experience. You describe it with such intimate it-really-had-an-impact-on-me detail. You make it real. Thank you. I think you will get more responses when more of the experience is revealed.

What happened after your compensatory fuck. What changed in your relationship?

This story continues to push all kinds of buttons for me, and it's so well told. I really hope you keep writing, Nard, even as your foreshadowing suggests the story soon moved into more painful territory for the two of you. Maybe especially for that reason. Too often the stories here focus on the hot, intense moments of sex and not as much on the real life and emotional consequences.

Both times now that Kaye has fucked Max with you watching, Max came almost immediately, and I can imagine why. Kaye sounds extremely sexy and it must have been an incredible thrill for him to plunge inside such an exceptional woman knowing she belonged to someone else. Knowing she was choosing him instead. No wonder he shot up inside her so fast. But I would love to hear more about how that detail felt for you, and for Kaye. It sounds like Kaye might have been disappointed? Let down? Maybe even a little insulted that he would shoot so fast? Poor Max must have felt humiliated in is own way, especially afterwards thinking back over the encounters -- that it was over so fast for him. But what about you, Nard? How did it feel for you (once you realized) that your girl was so hot she made Max pop almost immediately? Was there an element of thrill? Of pride? Humiliation?

I especially wonder as, and forgive me if I am wrong here, from your description of yourself and Kaye, it sounds like you felt her to be way out of your league and perhaps you were wondering at times why she was with you? You obviously offered her a lot, not least of which intelligence and emotional support, but did you worry she might leave you? A hot woman like Kaye, with full and ripe breasts, young and fertile, potentially looking for a new mate, there is an archetypal scene there.

nardpleeker said:
When we got back to room, I pulled her robe off and pushed her into bed. We exchanged a few awkward sentences, and then I said: "He didn't last long, did he?" With complete justification, she looked at me as though I were an idiot: "He came!" My jaw dropped, and I asked: "So, you're full of his sperm?" "Of course!" she replied.

I love this moment. Young Nard, at the time so clueless about the obvious. That must have hit like a thunderbolt. How did it feel?

nardpleeker said:
I started fucking her. By now, I think she had lost the buzz and was ready to be done for the night.

So true. The essence of being second place.

nardpleeker said:
Once again, I felt a flood of remorse (about which I remained silent), and felt queasy. I'm not sure what she felt, but I suspect it wasn't completely positive; perhaps a mixture of disappointment that the actual sex act was not more exciting, plus regret at having succumbed to temptation, and perhaps some guilt for exploiting Max (although I felt he didn't have much to complain about).

Alas, I know that feeling, too.

Please keep posting. What happened next? You mentioned that Kaye started to cheat with Max. At that already started by this time unbeknownst to you, or was that still to come?

koreanslut said:
This story continues to push all kinds of buttons for me, and it's so well told. I really hope you keep writing, Nard, even as your foreshadowing suggests the story soon moved into more painful territory for the two of you. Maybe especially for that reason. Too often the stories here focus on the hot, intense moments of sex and not as much on the real life and emotional consequences.

I resolved to tell it like I was, as best I can remember, premature ejaculations, emotional pitfalls, and all.

Both times now that Kaye has fucked Max with you watching, Max came almost immediately, and I can imagine why. Kaye sounds extremely sexy and it must have been an incredible thrill for him to plunge inside such an exceptional woman knowing she belonged to someone else. Knowing she was choosing him instead. No wonder he shot up inside her so fast. But I would love to hear more about how that detail felt for you, and for Kaye. It sounds like Kaye might have been disappointed? Let down? Maybe even a little insulted that he would shoot so fast? Poor Max must have felt humiliated in is own way, especially afterwards thinking back over the encounters -- that it was over so fast for him. But what about you, Nard? How did it feel for you (once you realized) that your girl was so hot she made Max pop almost immediately? Was there an element of thrill? Of pride? Humiliation?

Although we talked about it, I don't really know how Kaye felt. As I described, her sexual history was longer than mine, but it was no more satisfactory with other guys than with me. Frankly, I think a big part of her motivation was to experiment to find out whether sex with others would be more exciting than with me. She may have been disappointed, but I suspect she didn't think it was realistic to experience moonshot orgasms.

It's easy to understand Max's hair trigger when this sexy woman was almost ****** him. It's every guy's fantasy. Part of the thrill for me was that she was making his fantasies come true -- fantasies that had never happened to me. I wasn't getting spontaneous no-strings attached sex from her. I was horny all the time when I was around her, for obvious reasons, but got turned down a lot. And doing 69 or even having her ride me was a special treat. But she would just pop into his room and give it her best. Of course he shot his wad quickly!

I'm not sure whether "doing someone else's girlfriend" was a special thrill for him. It may have been, but I also think he would have liked a more intimate and private relationship with her.

A tidbit about that. Once, when they were together, I made an offhand comment about getting nervous when someone was watching me do something (let's say: throwing darts) and not performing well. He pointed out that he was in the same situation. So, maybe it was especially exciting for him that I was there witnessing it.

By the way, I know that it was a thrill for her when I was watching, because I asked. She said: "I like it when you're there because I feel like I'm cheating on you." I interpreted that to mean that she was being a little sadistic. She like showing me graphically how she was fucking someone else.

I'm not clear about everything she got out of fucking Max, but, as I'll describe, she kept doing it. She found it exciting, sometimes. I'll talk about that more when I describe some of the later events.

I especially wonder as, and forgive me if I am wrong here, from your description of yourself and Kaye, it sounds like you felt her to be way out of your league and perhaps you were wondering at times why she was with you? You obviously offered her a lot, not least of which intelligence and emotional support, but did you worry she might leave you? A hot woman like Kaye, with full and ripe breasts, young and fertile, potentially looking for a new mate, there is an archetypal scene there.

One reason I spent time describing the mismatch in our looks and my jealousy over some early events was to set the stage for what happened later. I have felt for many years that the idea of her sleeping with other guys was hot for me because those feelings got channeled into sexual excitement.

I think I felt a gnawing anxiety about her leaving me, but subconsciously. It was actually too terrible to contemplate, so I didn't think about it. Also, at the time, our bond felt incredibly strong. We spent a huge amount of time together and didn't have really close other friends. We tried to confide everything in each other. I really felt like we were two bodies and one soul. I remember having a nightmare where I was at a point in the future, thinking about how she and I were no longer together, and woke up feeling like: "That was weird!" and "Thank God it was just a dream!". It was actually really hard to imagine not being together.

At that time, that was my idea of romantic love. I now feel that was immature. In a healthy relationship, there are two separate people with their own identities who share major parts of their lives and function as a team. That's true love. When I thought we were two bodies with one soul, it was really my soul. I was the dominant personality. When she eventually developed more confidence, she started acting on her own desires -- and we eventually split up. (Writing the last two paragraphs has clarified my thoughts.)

What I know now is that my insecurities and jealousy were my own problem or stemmed from our flawed relationship. Her later choices in men showed that she didn't need them to be "traditionally handsome". My future girlfriends were beautiful and happy with my lovemaking abilities.

Fertility was NOT a factor, though. She was absolutely terrified of pregnancy, and risk of it would have been a major turn-off. I didn't want to go there, either.

I love this moment. Young Nard, at the time so clueless about the obvious. That must have hit like a thunderbolt. How did it feel?

For something that was so obvious, it felt like a two-by-four across the face.

So true. The essence of being second place.

Alas, I know that feeling, too.

Please keep posting. What happened next? You mentioned that Kaye started to cheat with Max. At that already started by this time unbeknownst to you, or was that still to come?

It's complicated.

When I have time, I'm going to post some reflections and a few incidents I remembered while writing, then I'll get on with the chronicle.

Last edited:
Reflections and random recollections

I've been writing this partly to share experiences with others, partly to refresh my memories, and a lot to understand my past feelings. In the process, I may have had some minor insights and I've remembered a few other pieces of the puzzle. I'll talk about those before I resume the story.

I sometimes wish I could replay these scenarios over and over, like the movie "Groundhog Day", trying all the variations.

Random Reflections

The two episodes I've told illustrate some points. For me and probably Kaye, the anticipation and buildup was more exciting than the actual sex (which was also exciting, if brief).

What was most exciting for me was taking each step closer to the edge of the cliff until we fell off. We felt that our activities with Max were taboo, and we felt some guilt and shame as well as extreme excitement. Neither of us had religious or explicit moral qualms about doing it. On the other hand, members of our families would have been horrified, as would most of our friends. We also had the feeling that it wasn't good for our relationship, although we didn't understand the specific risks.

I also got off on the suspense of wondering just how far she would go. In retrospect, I was stunned by how far she went -- many times. It turned me on tremendously to imagine that she was so overwhelmed with lust that she would do something outrageous. Doing something she would normally never do was proof to me of how horny she was, and that made me horny, too. That's why the "count-to-ten" episode and some of the things we did later were so exciting.

I would have liked to have completely given up control, but I couldn't because I was deeply worried about what might happen. I really wanted her to be driven to do these things. But I needed her to be driven to do exactly what I fantasized about her doing. There were many things she might have wanted to do that would have hurt and/or upset me a lot. So, sometimes, I was domineering even thought I hated being like that.

On the other hand, the first event, where she walked around braless and ended up making out with Max, was entirely her initiative. I didn't stop her, and I encouraged her at some key times, but she decided to do it out of the blue. I found out more about this months later, when I asked "Why Max on that night?" Her answer: "He was the first guy I hit upon."

Wow! She had decided she was going to seduce some guy, ANY guy, before she asked me if I wanted to remove her bra. I don't know if she had decided to tease him, test me, or just fuck him. I think probably the latter, because I don't feel that she was focused me. I think she thought I'd probably cooperate and just went for it.

On the other hand, in the "count-to-ten" episode, I was definitely doing everything I could to tempt her into fucking him, and to give her an "excuse" to do so.

It would have been more exciting for both of us if Max had been some kind of super-stud, but, for me, it was comforting that he was less good in bed than I was (factoring out the excitement of the situation, for Kaye). I had enough insecurity and dealing with the guilt and anxiety of what we were doing were enough for me. Maybe there were guys that would have been much better lovers for Kaye than me, but I wasn't in the bottom percentile. The bottom line was that she just didn't have orgasms easily during sex, and her sex drive was what it was, regardless of who her partner was.

The Amateur Strip Contest

I remembered an event before Kate slept with Max. This makes me think that I may have talked more about the possibility of her screwing other guys than I recalled when I started writing about my recollections.

This was probably less than a year before she slept with Max. Kaye and I were in another city and went to a local bar that had a band. Someone had told us that this place used to have "amateur strip" contests, but had been ****** to stop because of complaints from the neighbors.

But, between band sets, the showed slides from the contests, which were amazing. I don't think I'd ever been to a strip club at that point, and have never seen an amateur strip contest even now. Anyway, the slides showed a parade of women with world-class bodies stripping on stage, who were much better looking than I would have imagined. There were lots of guys with pitchers of beer cheering them on. Sometimes, women who had been naked in previous slides were sitting at the tables, obviously with male friends and boyfriends.

The whole thing blew my mind. I couldn't help thinking about Kaye doing that. I asked her whether she would have stripped had there been an actual contest going on. The answer was negative, probably "absolutely not", and her reason was not that she thought it was objectionable or was a prude, but simply that she was afraid the guys wouldn't think she was as sexy as the women there, there might be people who knew who she was, etc. I think she even said she didn't have appropriately sexy underwear. Of course, I reassured her that people would love to see her, but, being her boyfriend, I was supposed to say nice things and so my opinion was discounted. I also confided to her that it would be an incredible, mind-blowing turn-on for me to see her strip in front of a bunch of other men. I don't know whether that made an impression on her, or whether she found the concept exciting (even though it was unrealistic).

Anyway, that evening was masturbation fodder for quite awhile. I honestly didn't discuss it with Kaye more than a couple of times because there wasn't that much to say.

The Resort Weekend that Didn't Happen

I recall this event happening between when Kaye and Max made out to the slide show and when she fucked him a few days later. But there are some inconsistencies, so maybe it was later. Kaye told me that Max had proposed that we all spend a long weekend at a resort a half-day's drive away, at his expense, where we could do whatever we wanted (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) without having lots of people around who knew us. Kaye was in favor, though not passionately so.

I vetoed the idea. My objection had something to do with him paying for the whole thing, which made it seem like some kind of ************. Of course, I couldn't afford to pay, or even pay my share. As I recall, I was also worried that I might somehow be maneuvered into staying in a separate room from Kaye and Max, which I absolutely did not want to happen. Of course, I could easily have said it wasn't going to happen unless we all shared a room.

I often fantasize about the various ways this could have worked out if I had taken this opportunity. I think about him driving with her sitting next to him, wearing something sexy, with me in the back seat. It is now hot to imagine Max having exclusive rights to Kaye during the trip. I imagine us arriving and them hopping in the shower together while I unpack. I imagine us all watching TV while lying in bed (Kaye and Max in one bed, and me in the other), and seeing Max and Kaye slowly getting more and more physical over several hours until they start to fuck. I imagine what it would be like being horny and denied for several days while they do everything a man and woman can do, whenever they want, in my presence. And I imagine pretending everything is normal when we went sightseeing (and they held hands) or went to dinner and casually chatted.

In reality, even if I had gone for it, I don't think I was ready to be cuckolded. I just think I was too inexperience, my ego too fragile, and too unsure of her. I probably would have wanted her to sleep with me, too, and maintain my role as her boyfriend -- even though she was also sleeping with Max. Enjoying a cuckold scenario would require me to have rock solid confidence in the feelings of my wife or girlfriend.

Kiss and Tell

Soon after she had sex with Max the first time, Kaye told me that he had told his best friend, Fred, about what happened. Max said he just had to tell someone. I saw Fred a couple of times, but I didn't know him at all. According to Kaye, Fred was much more of a "player" than Max or me. Fred was a little envious of Max (who wouldn't be?), and also tried to make him feel like less of a pervert by sharing an indiscretion of his own: the experience of having his girlfriend walk into his apartment when he was in bed with another woman.

I was really pissed. I didn't want anyone else to know what we were doing, because we were such dirty perverts. Kaye didn't seem quite so upset.

A little while after that, Fred showed up at a party we were both at. I was on Kaye's case about drinking too much, and she had agreed that she would stay sober during the party. But she ended up drinking too much, after all. I asked why, when she had promised me that she wouldn't, and she said she was fine until Fred showed up, at which point she was so rattled that she downed a couple of glasses of wine to calm down. She was sure that Max pointed her out to Fred as the girl he'd been talking about.

I don't think she even talked to Fred at the party. We left not too long after. Now, I sometimes fantasize about her punishing Max for his big mouth by flirting with Fred to make Max jealous. Or, of course, even fucking Fred. Or maybe we could have set up a foursome or something. Anyway, at the time, we were having enough trouble dealing with what we had done with Max (remember that we didn't do any more with him for a couple of months, anyway), so I don't think I even considered things like this.

Last edited:
How did all this eventually lead to you and your ex-wife Kaye divorcing? Please continue....

Custer Laststand said:
How did all this eventually lead to you and your ex-wife Kaye divorcing? Please continue....

I'll get there. In this case, the journey is definitely more interesting than the destination.

My memories of our sexual escapades over the next few months are a fragmented. In particular, I don't remember the timing perfectly. Anyway, I will re-tell as best I remember.

The "count to ten" episode lowered the barriers to further sex with Max, but did not completely eliminate them. It was a little while before we did it again. The next time I remember seriously proposing doing something, I engaged Kaye in a game of chance. If I lost, she would go to Max's room and fuck him. I was fucking her from behind the whole time. I told her to pick heads or tails, then I would tell her my choice, and if they were different, I lost. Of course, this was a ruse to give her a chance to fuck him, if she wanted, without her having to say that she wanted to do it. But the risk (if she chose not to cheat) was exciting, and the wait to see whether I won or lost (while pumping her slowly) was excruciating.

Naturally, I lost the first turn. Then I asked for another chance, and lost. Then another chance, and lost again (I suspect she was cheating). But, then, she said: "This is stupid. If you want me to fuck him, just say so." I told her that I really was just giving her a chance to do it, but only if she really wanted to. Otherwise, it would not be a turn on for me. She said "If you want me to do it, I'll do it. If you don't want me to, I won't." I asked what she wanted. She professed total neutrality -- it was all up to me.

I didn't tell her to do it. What I knew at the time was that I wanted her to be driven by lust, not by what I told her to do. Thinking back on it, it was also because I was conflicted. Part of me wanted her to do it, and part of me really didn't want it. I was like the one of those cartoons of someone with an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. The devil could only win by taking one step at a time until we fell down the slippery slope.

In retrospect, of course she wanted me to tell her to go fuck Max. It was not in her personality to do something like that for me, unless she wanted to. But, even in the future, it was hard for me to tell her to sleep with Max. I wanted to find a less direct way to make it happen -- or create a risk of it's happening.

Days later, while we were making love, the topic of Max came up. I'm sure I brought it up (she rarely did). The conversation came down to "should we or shouldn't we?" After debating it for awhile, I finally said "If you want to do it, just grab my balls, pull my cock out of you, and let's go do it." She pulled my cock out. I quivered for a moment and then resumed fucking her with renewed gusto -- I just couldn't resist. After a few minutes, we did it again, with the same outcome. Finally, I said: "Ok, it seems I'm having trouble sticking to a decision. Let's try it again -- if I let you out of the bed, we're definitely going to do it." She once again evicted me, and I managed to remain still while she got to her feet. She grabbed her bathrobe off of the hook and started to tie it. At that point, I started to beg: "Please come back." She tied her robe, looked at me, and smiled wickedly: "You'll live." Then she walked out of the room.

I lay there in the silence, trying to imagine what they might be doing. After a few minutes, I could no longer stand it. I put on my robe and went over to Max's room. Kaye was laying naked on her back with her legs spread, and he was on his hands and knees, lowering his mouth to her pussy. I sat down near their feet, as before. He started tonguing her, with her hands in his hair. After a short time, she whispered something to him, they switched places, and she began sucking his cock. This went on for awhile, then she moved up to kiss him. She was on top, again, with her knees on either side of his body, with her hands behind his neck. After a few minutes, she fed his cock into her pussy, and he was soon all the way in. Kaye looked back at me over her shoulder and gave me a huge smile (I imagined she was thinking "Look at me!").

Her naked body looked incredibly sexy. I couldn't resist taking a couple of steps over to them and cupping her right breast, which was resting on his chest. This seemed to distract them a bit, so I sat down again, and after a few more strokes, Max came. They stayed as they were, talking too quietly for me to hear. Then Kaye rolled off, we went back to the room and resumed having sex until I came and we went to sleep.

Last edited:
I'm really love hearing about this early experience of yours. I hope it's as hot for you to re-live and re-remember as it is for us to hear about. This story pushes so many erotic buttons for me, not least of which because of your very understandable ambivalence. At some level, you knew what you were encouraging her to do was going to change things between you, permanently, and at some level, I think that's what you wanted to happen. Your ambivalence and even regret shows through even now after so many years.

Though reading your account of "The Resort Weekend that Didn't Happen," the regret seems to be as much for what you didn't do as for what did happen between you. Is that accurate? It would have been so hot if that resort weekend had happened. Imagine Kaye and Max going off together for a fancy weekend getaway! Imagine what could have happened between them! I totally hear you about the humiliation of having him pay for it. You weren't ready for that at the time, but looking back now as present-day-you, do you think that is something you would enjoy?

I'm interested, too, about Fred. Not least of which because something like that has recently started to happen in my own life. That kind of gossip is inevitable. But scary when it becomes out of control and when you don't know what all is out there. Do you remember any more detail about what Fred or others did or did not know? What they might have thought was happening between you?

It's striking that, so far at least, every time Kaye has had sex with Max, she has been on top. Does she like sex on top better? Is that a control issue for her, wanting to be able to control what is happening and being free to get off if/when it gets too intense? Or is it that she likes feeling herself on display that way -- her pendulous breasts on display not just for Max beneath her, but for you over against the wall?

And this -- wow, this!

nardpleeker said:
After debating it for awhile, I finally said "If you want to do it, just grab my balls, pull my cock out of you, and let's go do it." She pulled my cock out. I quivered for a moment and then resumed fucking her with renewed gusto -- I just couldn't resist. After a few minutes, we did it again, with the same outcome. Finally, I said: "Ok, it seems I'm having trouble sticking to a decision. Let's try it again -- if I let you out of the bed, we're definitely going to do it." She once again evicted me, and I managed to remain still while she got to her feet. She grabbed her bathrobe off of the hook and started to tie it. At that point, I started to beg: "Please come back." She tied her robe, looked at me, and smiled wickedly: "You'll live." Then she walked out of the room.

That has my heart thumping. Such a vivid and visceral sign of your new status as cuckold, Kaye literally pulling your cock and balls out of her to make room for her new man. Your swollen balls helpless there in her open hand. It's your own doing -- you've provoked her to take action -- and now she is. Followed by your begging... She's right of course. "You'll live." You did live. But wow, what a sexy punch in the gut.

More!

koreanslut said:
I'm really love hearing about this early experience of yours. I hope it's as hot for you to re-live and re-remember as it is for us to hear about. This story pushes so many erotic buttons for me, not least of which because of your very understandable ambivalence. At some level, you knew what you were encouraging her to do was going to change things between you, permanently, and at some level, I think that's what you wanted to happen. Your ambivalence and even regret shows through even now after so many years.

Though reading your account of "The Resort Weekend that Didn't Happen," the regret seems to be as much for what you didn't do as for what did happen between you. Is that accurate? It would have been so hot if that resort weekend had happened. Imagine Kaye and Max going off together for a fancy weekend getaway! Imagine what could have happened between them! I totally hear you about the humiliation of having him pay for it. You weren't ready for that at the time, but looking back now as present-day-you, do you think that is something you would enjoy?

To be clear, the idea of Kaye and Max going off without me wasn't hot then, and isn't now. I just don't have the imaginative capacity to enjoy thinking about what they might be doing. If I wasn't watching, it almost might have not been happening.

Thinking on it now, I really only have two kinds of regrets: not recognizing and exiting a fatally flawed relationship (fortunately, she ****** an exit a few years later), and missed opportunities for more exciting adventures. In some cases, I don't know whether I would have enjoyed taking those opportunities in reality -- but I certainly have enjoyed fantasizing about them. My fantasies now have more cuckold content -- hence, imagining that she denies me while she fucks him constantly during that long weekend away.

I'm interested, too, about Fred. Not least of which because something like that has recently started to happen in my own life. That kind of gossip is inevitable. But scary when it becomes out of control and when you don't know what all is out there. Do you remember any more detail about what Fred or others did or did not know? What they might have thought was happening between you?

Fred certainly know that some other guy's girlfriend had tried to seduce Max. I imagine Max gave him basic updates in the future. As to other people, later on Kaye felt that she had to confide in one of the other women in the house. I imagine that some others had an inkling, but any gossip was discrete enough that I didn't hear back from other people. The idea of other people bothered me (and it wasn't hot -- I just plain didn't like it).

In retrospect, I don't know how much most people would have cared. It was college in the latter stages of the sexual revolution, and there was plenty of outrageous behavior going on. I'm not sure we would have been all that remarkable. That wasn't how I felt at the time, though.

It's striking that, so far at least, every time Kaye has had sex with Max, she has been on top. Does she like sex on top better? Is that a control issue for her, wanting to be able to control what is happening and being free to get off if/when it gets too intense? Or is it that she likes feeling herself on display that way -- her pendulous breasts on display not just for Max beneath her, but for you over against the wall?

She knew that I liked it when she did that. And she was pretty much the aggressor with Max.

And this -- wow, this!

That has my heart thumping. Such a vivid and visceral sign of your new status as cuckold, Kaye literally pulling your cock and balls out of her to make room for her new man. Your swollen balls helpless there in her open hand. It's your own doing -- you've provoked her to take action -- and now she is. Followed by your begging... She's right of course. "You'll live." You did live. But wow, what a sexy punch in the gut.

More!

You got it. The build-up and anticipation, especially when she left the room and I stayed behind for a bit, were really intense.

The begging was a bit of a game, and her proceeding in spite of my (insincere) request that she not do it really got to me. Well, I sincerely wanted to resume fucking her...

Last edited: