• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Naked at home ?

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007

Does Your wife like to be naked at home ? Doing cleaning, cooking, Food.?

What about if Your friend happens to visit, can She still be naked?:):)

Reactions: Dingos and Gaezel
cheggitout ........

Attachments

• _70700231a.jpg
    _70700231a.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2,086
  • 4%20first%20a%20little%20face%20fucking.jpg
    4%20first%20a%20little%20face%20fucking.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,138
  • Love
Reactions: LibertineDevil and HugeLoad
When my wife is naked, she is bathing or ready for sex or sleep.
She sleeps naked, but doesn't like to run around naked.

Wife Naked at Home

Why does She not qant to be without clothes at Home.? These fotos are really nice. Is this Lady at home naked?

Not ofcourse all the time but sometimes.? My wife love to be sometimes even my buddies visit us.!

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
I love to see my wife naked around the house, but she don't feel comfortable doing it.
She will let another man fuck her, but she won't let me see her naked...

Wife Naked at Home

It^s a bitty that wife fuck others but do not want to be naked for You at home.
Even My Wife is very fond of fucking with others too, She still love to be "*****" to me too, and Loves walk at home Naked around.!

Sometimes She has surprised my Buddies too, walking home Naked. Sometimes it .......................................

Mine likes to be naked in the house but keeps a tracksuit bottoms and a tee shirt handy the door is locked she will awnser it naked if its some one she knows

Wife naked so that other man can see her

How does She think if there is somebody whom She / You know well, could She open the door Naked to Him.?
Does Your wife do other men also, not only You.? Which one was first to succest the system.? Our family it was my Wife who told that SHE would like to start to do very many other men. She told that She loves Other mens cocks, and the better the more it is. and at home when She is naked She sometimes.....................................when some my friend come to Us..................

Reactions: Gaezel
Yes shhe dose do other men
she would only awnser the door to someone who she sees

Wife naked so that other man can see her

Is She naked when She open the door, if She is on that mood.? Or only later or how it goes in Your family the things.?

Once one my Buddy was really upset when He did not now how much He could look at my Naked Wife.
She told to Jorma that please look straight and so much as You like, and was making coffe and some small eating which She then offered to my Buddy Jorma and Her quite big boobs with standing nipples were looking foor the floor and that is also very amazing wiev as You know. And She did it all in very carefulle and not with any hurry adn then She............................................and told him.............................................................

Alternatively...

Geglu,

Geglu said:
Does Your wife like to be naked at home? Doing cleaning, cooking, food...?

Maybe you should consider spending some time talking with your wife... say, over glasses of wine in the evening... about whether she would find it visually pleasurable for YOU to be nude at home, sometimes if not all the time, in the style of "clothed females nude male" (CFNM). By way of introducing her to this concept, you might encourage her to spend some time reading and looking through

Visual Sensations for Women

Geglu said:
If your friend happens to visit, can she still be naked? :):)

That doesn't seem like the sort of thing that would appeal to a woman, since it would not include any of the normal "lead-up" (i.e., flirting and foreplay) to sexual encounters. But, if CFNM seems to appeal to your wife, after you try it out for a while you could bring up and talk with her about whether she would find it visually appealing... perhaps something of a turn-on... for YOU to remain nude when one of her friends comes to visit (both of them, of course, being fully clothed), while you serve them, for instance, coffee and snacks and otherwise attend to their needs in the style of a waiter.

—Custer

My wife was extremely insecure about her sexual desirability, which in her case made her eager to display herself rather than the other way around. She was especially fond of stripping and wearing revealing clothes in front of guys who were with their own wives and girlfriends. Getting men to want her then was more meaningful. (It also got her physically attacked several times---never seriously, though---at parties by jealous women who didn't like what she was doing. Usually in a bathroom.)

In our own house if she liked a guy, she'd be naked within fifteen minutes. Usually using some variation of an impromptu fashion show as the pretext. She say she needed help choosing between several bikinis or nightie-type see through things, and after leaving the room the first few times to change would then start changing in front of them. If they seemed interested, she'd just stay naked after the last item to try to seduce them.

When we were at home together alone, usually all she ever wore indoors was a pair of panties.

My wife is wonderfull

Sometimes if we know that some friend is coming to us, my wife Aila will wear some quite aa sexy skirt and blouse that can show some through and She like to see how this our friend react to the way She is.
If there is knapps on Her blouse She left open quite many knapps and Her beautiful boobs can be seen little too like that.

drackas said:
Mine likes to be naked in the house but keeps a tracksuit bottoms and a tee shirt handy the door is locked she will awnser it naked if its some one she knows

Must remember to intercept your postman and do a 'delivery' to your door :) [I KNOW she doesn't know me yet - but I like the idea of her slipping one leg, one boob, and her pretty face round the edge of the door to greet me] :D

you smile gray but you nerer no we did have a posty that got a good eyefull once

My hubby loves to buy me sexy underwear and he says he didn't buy them to be hidden ... so we agreed that whever I get home I have to strip down to my socks and undies...I'm allowed to wear a skimpy short top as long as I don't wear a bra underneath...our parents live far away but if they do come over I can stay dressed...but anyone else the rules stand...took a long time to get used to...I remeber the first time I came home afterfrom my Saturday jog...I came in the door slipped my sneakers off and there were three of his friends sitting in the living room...so I just walked towards the steps and Bill called me over and said remeber the rules...I said your kidding right? So he got behind me and unzipped my hoodie and slid it off right in front of the guys...I had a short thin white top on and no bra of course soaked with sweat from my jog...think my face was bright red at this point and I know you could see right through my top...then he told me to take my jogging pants off omg I was so embarassed...there I was in just my soaked top, skimpy pink thong that I'm sure you could see through too... and my little pink socks... the guys looked as shocked as I was...

Reactions: redback
Are there any nudists here? We are; live fully nude at and around the home. We are 3 kids, her mom and us. Although it has no relation to it, we are a cuckold couple, but more like swingers. I do like bi and some humiliation but only as role play. She likes to be the boss, but only at play. She is not a ***** or a slut. She will take on a relationship maybe once every 2 - 3 years; and largely out of whim more than lust. Mom and kids know of our 'thing' so it's no big deal. Only time we do cover ourselves is when guests arrive who are not nudists. Or when one or more of us is ill for sanitary reasons. Or when we paint and/or work with tools .. worth mentioning - splinters are a bitch on mine and the boys' balls! We also have mid-shields and intercoms so as not to embarrass surprise guests or the paper girl. (Mid-shields are fogged glass or metals strips that run across the middle of entry and exit doors to cover your from neck to knees.) Let it also be known that everyone involved in our lives - school, neighbors, family, the postman - do know we practice nudity.

Thanks

Thank You my friends. It is nice to see that there is samekinds of families too, not only us. Ofcourse my wife is doing that especially only for me,to show Her sexy curves etc. Only one part of that is that She do it like this way. Quite often shows Her also my Friends and so to make me turn on, what She know very well , it does for me. And She likes other mens cocks like You know.

Most women relate nakedness to sexuality. They believe that if they are naked, any near-by males, including their own husbands, will be hot to fuck them. When I was first married, I encouraged my wife to go naked at home as much as possible. I loved to watch her move about the house naked, with her big firm titties swaying as she walked.

She told one of her friends about my wanting her to be naked, and the friend told her husband, who then came and told me what they had said. My friend said he wished he could just "happen in" one day while she was naked, and I admitted that I would also like for him to see her naked.

It is funny thing that it makes my Dick hard and my mind very enjoyable when my friends SEE MY WIFE NAKED, TOTALLY NAKED. AND best if they want to fuck others.!!! It is fantastick show. Ansd after they deside that my friend is allowed to come to fuck my wife, often, later too.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur

Users who are viewing this thread