• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Naked at home ?

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
My wife is never naked around the house except in my fantasies! In them she is a total nudist and openly answers the door like that to anyone. Just the thought of her strolling around the house naked all day while I am at work gets me hard. Hanging the clothes out the back nude, etc.

I go aound the house naked but i keep my clothes handy in case someone turns up unexpected. i dont like being naked in front of people i know unless its "accidental" lol

I have been married three times and I always encouraged each of them to be naked at home as much as they would. I love to watch my wife's bare tits sway as she walks, and I get more looks at her lovely hairy pussy that way, too!

And, yes, there have been times when other men came to the house and "caught" her naked. In most cases, I knew they were coming and didn't bother to tell her. My second wife was very brave, and if another guy came to the house before she could get dressed, she would stand there facing him while he quietly studied her nakedness.

In all those cases, later he and I would discuss her body, and he will enthuse over the size of her tits and all the hair on her pussy! I loved hearing other men describe my own wife's naked body to me in such detail.

Naked is the preferred way at home....it serves to tease my husband and also is always fun to be "accidentally caught" by the lawn guys, or electrician, repairman, etc. etc. etc. Actually, being 'caught' has turned into some of the best opportunities for my husband to watch me with new partners....and often results in us getting services (lawn, etc.) for free that day! ;)

i loveeee to be naked. im naked all during the day and night if im home. whether its cooking, tanning or doing the dishes im naked. and when my bf has his friend over i usually have at least my top off :p

I would want my wife to be naked at home as well. I like to wear fishnet stockings with crotchless underwear so my cock hangs out and is always visible to my wife or gf. I like stroking my cock while she watches. Just enough to keep it hard not enough to cum. I like staying just on the edge, wanting to cum but not quite. This way I can really enjoy feeling her pussy and licking her pussy for long periods of time. Then maybe she will let me fuck her or suck me off.

Hubbies idea

Hubby liked some of the write ups about being naked at home ...so now we progressed to the rule of me being topless...yup no little tee or bra allowed...just panties or thongs and socks when it is cold out...nothing else allowed no matter who is there of course unless our parenets are arround....he said he thinks it's awesome when my boobies jiggle :)

nO cLOTHINGS ON AT HOME

Thank You for Your stories, it is nice to hear that some other are also the same way , like to be NAKED AT HOME.
Last week one my buddy came first time to our home, He was very surprised when he saw My wife walking to kitchen " by accident" naked, and also my wife was behaving to him like it had been "Accident". After that some five minutes later She was with us speaking and She still was naked when sitting to against my buddy, changing Her feets from one side to another, from time to time. She saw how my buddy "Dick" was moving in His trousers by looking that place.
My buddy asked if He could visit us also more time, She said that You are welcome every time You like and kissed him when He went away.
My buddy next day told that he needed to wank when he went home, many times and asked that is it oukey, I said yes.

Geglu said:
Is She naked when She open the door, if She is on that mood.? Or only later or how it goes in Your family the things.?

Once one my Buddy was really upset when He did not now how much He could look at my Naked Wife.
She told to Jorma that please look straight and so much as You like, and was making coffe and some small eating which She then offered to my Buddy Jorma and Her quite big boobs with standing nipples were looking foor the floor and that is also very amazing wiev as You know. And She did it all in very carefulle and not with any hurry adn then She............................................and told him.............................................................

Jorma was very lucky to receive the seductive gift of eye candy, looking at your wife's lovely titties and nakedness with his nervous eyes as she handed him coffee and food to eat.

He was your buddy, so I hope you re-assured him that all was well, and you were pleased your wife flirted her body at him.

If your wife had wanted Jorma to take her into the bedroom for sex, would you have told your wife it was okay for her to pleasure your buddy ????????????

This was a gradual thing for me and mine. At first she only went naked at bed time, she complained that our apartment was to cold. I started to turn the heat up, but she would still get dressed for company. During pillow talk, I told her it would turn me on to have her stay naked when friends come over. So after another short while she actually stayed nude while a friend of mine came over.

A little background... My wife is about 5'7, long legs, A cup breasts, a neatly trimmed pussy and a big (but tight) ass. She also has long brunette hair and is pail but not pasty.

So our friend hung out for a while and it wasn't long before she was blatantly staring at his erection. After he left we had sex and she kept telling me during aboutnhow big his cock looked. Now she wants to invite him back over to see if he'll show her.

Naked titties and pussy.

THANK YOU S A R A H A OF YOUR INTERESTS.!!! I Am quite sure that my wife is willing to be done by my Buddy Jorma, by the way he is also My cousin.!!!
Why She would like to be naked to my friends, only for teaching ? What You think? I think we could speak about that. How do you see that thing.?:phttp://www.cuckolds.com/forums/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Update...

So we had some friends over for Christmas, and after a few hours it was just me, my wife and our previously mentioned friend. We started watching gremlins and about 5 mins. in she said she was going to bed. About 20 mins. after that she came back to the living room wearing nothing but panties and sat down between us. It was obvious he was trying not to stare and she was trying not to make it obviousnthat she noticed.

My wife, I have to admit, is a big time pervert (I told another story about her called 'cock measurer') and if she gets a chance to see someones dick she almost never sais no. So after a while I noticed our friend putting one of the couch pillows over his lap and started fidgeting with his hands. My wife did something then I never expected. She slid her hand under the pillow and I could tell by the way her muscles moved in her fore arm she was working his dick. She kept her gaze on the tv but I could see a smile creep across her face.

I tried not to look until a moment or two later I felt her hand begins to work my own dick through my pants. Towards the end of the movies she took her hand from my crotch and moved the pillow from our friends lap then blatantly stared at his crotch while she started working mine again. When the movie ended we still sat there and she leaned over to me and said 'i wanna see it.' Without waiting for me to answer she moved her hand from my crotch to his and I barely heard a zipper opening. With her back practically to me I heard her say 'oh... My... God...'

She leaned back and started working my cock again and I saw our friends, it was huge! I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out and she didn't seem too noticed she just kept working him until he finally cummed all over the front of his shirt. After sex tonight, she asked what I would have done had she sucked it. I told her I don't know.

Your wife like to be naked at home?

Geglu said:

Does Your wife like to be naked at home ? Doing cleaning, cooking, Food.?

What about if Your friend happens to visit, can She still be naked?:):)
yes..how come know?

Naked at home.!!!

WELL YES, HOW YOU WOULD LIKE IT TO BE, WHAT YOU HOPE IT IS COMING TO HAPPEN, OR IS IT "CUMING" TO HAPPEN IF YOU FRIENDS JUST HAPPEN TO VISIT YOUR HOME?

Once My Wifes Sisters Husband went to take my Wife naked when I was in Sauna, and I found them from our wedding bed.!!!

Saraha said:
Jorma was very lucky to receive the seductive gift of eye candy, looking at your wife's lovely titties and nakedness with his nervous eyes as she handed him coffee and food to eat.

He was your buddy, so I hope you re-assured him that all was well, and you were pleased your wife flirted her body at him.

If your wife had wanted Jorma to take her into the bedroom for sex, would you have told your wife it was okay for her to pleasure your buddy ????????????
I saw that both of them had been ready to make sex , I Am quite sure of that. And after my Wife also told that She was so horny and willing that if had given even one small mark to accept that system She had been ready Immediately to OPEN HER LEGS WIDE OPEN TO MY COUSIN/ BUDDY JORMA. There is one episode of that, Her Waiting it to happen.

It is possible for wives, or husband, or couples, to be naked before others without it leading inevitably to sex. There have been instances when other men have been at our house and saw my wife naked. Once she was sunbathing nude and he and I went out to talk with her. She did not bother to cover up and I could tell my friend was really staring at her naked body, even though he tried to pretend that he wasn't.

Later, after he and I left the house, he asked me how I felt about him seeing her naked and I told him it didn't "cost" me anything for him to get a look at her too. I said I'd still enjoy looking at her, myself, no matter how many other guys had looked at her.

Then I asked him what he "thought" and he said "Nice!" We pursued the subject and I got him to admit that he thought she had "nice big tits" and "a very hairy pussy".

Like I told him, it didn't take anything away from me for him to look at her tits and pussy!

Good wife.!

Hi, Son of John. How many friends You have , which has seen Your wifes naked curves and body, the whole body.
Have You spoken with them if they are ready or willing to fuck Your wifes amazing Cunt.?
How do You feel of that? Has it happens and perhaps many times.? Which are better for You both, Friends or others? My wife like first FRIENDS OF MINE THAT COULD BE ALLOWED TO SEE Her Naked.!

My wife liked to be naked around strangers but not friends. We liked to keep our privacy around friends, but we had a lot of fun with her walking around hotel rooms naked with the curtains open, getting naked on beaches, and ******** herself in campgrounds. It quite often got her fucked well, too, especially in hotels, motels, and campgrounds. Sometimes I would put up our big three bedroom tent in a campground, and she would walk around inside it naked all day. It wasn't totally obvious through the screens, but once someone saw her, it was comical how they would lurk around trying to get a better view, and, of course, once she knew she had an audience she made the show better and better. When she had a small crowd watching, she'd sometimes just unzip the door and invite them in for a nice gangbang, and I'd be the guy lurking outside watching her fuck strangers.

Interesting wife You Have

Very interesting to here Your small story. I believe You have good hard strong feeling when seeing that happen.
I do not why and I believe wife too do not know why she likes that my FRIENDS ARE INTERESTING FELLOWS IN HER MIND, BUT THAT IS WHAT She says it is. It is interesting for Her if they think SHE is a real good SLUT. That is why SHE likes to be also NAKED AT HOME WHEN VISITORS ARE THERE, My Friends. Sometimes She goes to our GUESTROOM with them and let the door be open.

I think it's very brave of the two of you to do it with friends. In a way that's much hotter than strangers because she's letting your friends fuck her and see her naked, so the whole community soon knows she's a ***** they can fuck. Depending upon where you live that might or might not become a problem. If you're in a Scandinavian country it probably doesn't shock anyone, but if you're living in an Eastern European country, it might really mark you as a weakling and a cuckold. Of course, us cuckolds can get off on that, too, but it can cause problems with work and living peacefully if you're not careful. I always had a fantasy of my wife fucking my friends, but I never trusted them enough to be discreet about it, so we never did it. I admire your courage.

Users who are viewing this thread