• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nancy's first photo here.

How Kelly Wants

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2013
Michigan
I've got more - just want to get your attention with this. We've gotta start someplace, hey? Let me know if you want more. Compliments to Nancy help, too, 'cause then maybe she'll pose some more.

Come and get it!.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BigDKMF, Dark_Hung, toolman2c and 5 others
Looking good!:clap:

Nice start. Looks like her clit is nice and hard as well.

Reactions: leonm
Let's see what else I've got here

Let's see what I can find for you. In that first one her clit sure enough was BIG - and neither of us had touched it (yet). Well, I guess she's been touching it.P1040101.jpgP1040097.jpgP1040108.JPGIMG_0384.jpg
P1040097.jpg P1040101.jpg P1040108.JPG IMG_0384.jpg

Reactions: BigDKMF, toolman2c, monkeybrnz and 2 others
More pics

I'll dig around and see what else I've got right here. Please - let me know if you want more. If I don't hear from you I won't post, okay?

Tell both Nancy and me what you like. She's the one that I need to show how popular she is. Thanks.IMG_0671.jpgP1040377.JPGP1040378.jpgP1040379.jpgP1040386.jpg
IMG_0671.jpg P1040377.JPG P1040378.jpg P1040379.jpg P1040386.jpg

Reactions: BigDKMF, monkeybrnz, joost and 1 other person
Her ink is awesome ! The tits are fantastic ! Confident and sexy lady you got there . You go ahead and post all you want !

Okay, then. Some more of my dear slutwife.

Do you like my dog tag (avatar photo)?

Slim

IMG_6501.jpgIMG_6504.jpgP1040033.jpgP1040042.JPGP1040044.jpg
IMG_6501.jpg IMG_6504.jpg P1040033.jpg P1040042.JPG P1040044.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BigDKMF, Dark_Hung, Alex1985 and 3 others
Well I guess when you marry a girl that cute with a wicked body like that you have to expect she will fuck whoever she wants and she will get fucked often. So ware those tags with pride.

What a stunning slut. She is a dream

I made the dog tag for myself. It's fun to wear and let folks out in the world see it. I get some mighty complimentary comments ("Good for you to be happy and have a wife that's free" and lots of stuff like that) and a few grouches chime in now and then.

But for the most part I wear it for the fun of seeing the shock in most folks' eyes. One night at a comedy club show the comic picked up on it and spent about 10 minutes riffing on if my wife knew I wore it ("She's right next to me") and what she thought about it ("Well," I said, "She is, so why not be proud of it?".

PM me if you want information on getting a tag made for yourself. I made one for Nancy, by the way, that says: "Married to my pimp". She hasn't worn that one much yet - gotta be in the right mood for it!

It just keeps getting hotter. A guy found us on SLS and reached out. He wants into Nancy's panties, and I'm doing what I can to make it happen. So's Nancy. She just sent him three hot photos of herself. It's great watching her throw herself at him. He's 20 years younger than him - and remember, he found her/us. He's a verified BBC and flies around the country on business. We're way the hell off the main track of flying but he's gonna fly in and stay with us for a night - maybe two, he says. He's some kind of athlete/business guy and we can just imagine that he'll be so struck with Nancy that he'll ***** her out to his business associates. At least that's what Nancy said she'd like.

Whaddaya tink of that? Am I lucky or what?

How Kelly Wants said:
It just keeps gettexposedter. A guy found us on SLS and reached out. He wants into Nancy's panties, and I'm doing what I can to make it happen. So's Nancy. She just sent him three hot photos of herself. It's great watching her throw herself at him. He's 20 years younger than him - and remember, he found her/us. He's a verified BBC and flies around the country on business. We're way the hell off the main track of flying but he's gonna fly in and stay with us for a night - maybe two, he says. He's some kind of athlete/business guy and we can just imagine that he'll be so struck with Nancy that he'll ***** her out to his business associates. At least that's what Nancy said she'd like.

Whaddaya tink of that? Am I lucky or what?
Wow what a gorgeous lady u got there. I just love the pic with her pussy *******! She is one sexy slut. Please continue sharing.

couple3236 said:
Wow what a gorgeous lady u got there. I just love the pic with her pussy *******! She is one sexy slut. Please continue sharing.
Hell, I'm doing my best. I spend an hour or two a day pimping her using CL and a handful of websites and forums. We get about one new guy a month - mostly 'cause we're way the hell up north, in the woods. If you've got a really nice big cock - and are GOOD with it, not just horny - then please get in touch with me soon. You'll need to visit -- but once you do you'll be hooked - and if you can get her hooked we'll all be happy.

Tell me how you can help us further Nancy along her path to full sexual freedom. She started HotWifing about 15 months ago - and has had 19 lovers since then. How's that?

Here's a selfie Nancy took today after getting a text from a guy that wants to fly in from Californica and fuck her - repeatedly. I'll post the story tomorrow, but in the meantime -- he wants her to wear his name next to her pussy. How 'bout this in her ascent to being a true slut? I'm planning on re-inking it daily and sending photos of it tp Vince. I want to make her wear it when she's fucking any of her guys, too, and send that photo to Vince. I damn near came in my pants when she sent the photo to him and me at the same time. She's never done anything like this before. Am I excited? You betcher sweet fucking ass I am!

IMG_1691.jpg

Reactions: SimonBarstow, littlec and 1125rider
We were out at the big festival at the Lower Harbor last evening, me proudly displaying my "Married to a Slut" dog tag. It's great fun to be talking with a couple, for instance, and having them look and read my tag. Usually the wifey will says something to Nancy like -- "Do you know that he's wearing that? Do you mind?". She loves giving them an "are you stupid??" look and saying "No, why should I??" About that time the lady looks and smiles big-eyed at me and the looks at Nency's tattooed cleavage with lust - and the knowledge that he's never gonna get there and his wife is gonna be pissed at him for looking at Nancy. Great fun.

Last night I got Nancy to acknowledge that she's having fun and getting used to the idea of being a slut. She used to get kinda crunch when I'd tease her and call her a slut, but now she's not nearly so ready to rebel at what so many people think of as a "bad" word. She and I both feel it's a great statement of a brave woman - one that's happy to admit her sexual freedom and even brag about it. I'm still waiting for her to call herself a slut spontaneously. That's when I'll KNOW she's truly comfortable with the moniker. I look forward to that day with a hard dick.

Mine used to be a slut, having almost 500 men. When I use the term, and I do so ONLY in the most endearing sense, she goes crazy. I never get to say that I loved that about her, she is off the rails at the mere utterance of the word 'slut'.

Jordan, one of Nancy's youngest FBs, came for a visit last night. I'd asked Nancy if she'd blow him in the living room while the three of us were sitting there.
P1040454_zpsl2yhuqq9.jpg

P1040453_zpszsn7qp0c.jpg

After a while she sat up and he reached for her and she sure seemed happy, didn't she?

P1040454_zpsl2yhuqq9.jpg

Then they went upstairs. Pretty soon I heard the familiar slap-slap of fucking, and the VERY familiar grunts, "Oh, Yeah!s from Nancy, and so on. And then I heard Jordan calling me to "bring the camera and come on up here" to the playroom. It seems he heard that Nancy's getting into adult videos - and he wanted to have his photo taken with her.

IMG_1736_zpscn44a4nq.jpg

Nancy was sure enjoying herself:

IMG_1739_zpsqjrsbbkm.jpg

Final one for now: Nancy's got a sub/Domm thing going with Vince - you've seen her wife-writing ("Vince's Slut", photo above). So I thought I'd let him know that Nancy's fuck buddies were paying her master respect.

Well, whaddaya tink? Nobody scheduled in Nancy's cunt (well, 'cept me) 'til Wednesday night when Aaron's coming over to ravage her cunt and ass. What a wonderful slut, hey?

Last edited:
Reactions: ACintheD, monkeybrnz and joost
Wow! This is a seriously hot woman! :D

Update: Somebody is now on the schedule for tomorrow night. Aaron, Nancy's favorite 'cause of his fucking skills, will be here for supper and sex. It's extra cool 'cause Aaron is a high school buddy of Nancy's second son. It's super cool. And imagine that old line of one guy dissing another? The guy says: "Hey, I fucked your ma last night -- and she liked it!" Well, hell -- Aaron can say that to Nancy's son when they get together this summer. Isn't that the coolest thing ever? Is Nancy a slut or What? Here's one of my fave pics -- Aaron on Nancy on the kitchen floor. It was their first fuck - and she was in such a hurry that she didn't even kick off her flip-flops, did she?

P1040037.JPG

Late breaking news: Kirk, a newbie to not just us but the lifestyle, is planning a Thursday evening supper and sex visit to get to know us. I wonder how it's gonna work out for him -- being inducted into swinging and the HotWife lifestyle by an expert such as Nancy. I 'spect he'll grow up to be a real stud -- if Nancy has any luck. He's new and I don't know if he'll allow photos. I'll try for youse guys.