• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

nasty comments

• Thread startermrock
  • Start date

would you fuck my asian slut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If she's truly submissive then she should be collared and given to me. The soles of her feet should be put together and tied into place, then the joined feet pulled up as close to her collar as she can get before they are tied into place.

Her hot holes - beautifully shown in photographs - can then take me full depth as hard as I like while my hands have free use of her cute little tits.

I'll twist, pull, and squeeze those tits and nipples in any way I want until I cream inside her. :)

greymaster

thats sounds very hot. thx

Yes w/my BBC!!

thank you

thanks every 1 we both love reading your comments please send more.

Hot little fuck toy!

can you guys fake or ad caption with my sexy asian wife

Dayum that pussy is HOT

Wow what a great slutty lil pussy im so glad u decied to share!! Let her be the slut that she wants to be!!

I too love fucking Asian whores. How many guys can she take in an evening? Mine has done 12.

I'd like to fuck her in her pretty little ass with my big black cock. After I came in her ass, I'd make her suck clean my cum and shit covered dick then I'd fuck her cunt good.

fake my wife

i really enjoy when you guys fake or caption my wife.

she's great, love the painted toe nails and amulet around her ankle, id love to fuck her hard doggy style right in front of you and then make her kneel in front of me as i shoot my jizz all over her face

I'd make her get on her knees in front of you and suck my big black cock calling her a ***** and a slut - then I'd fuck her big cunt shooting a huge load of my nigger seed in her - after I'd make her suck my black cum-covered cock clean and hard again - then I'd fuck her in the ass until I busted another nut in it and then make her suck my shit and cum covered cock clean - after you could have her and get your juicy sloppy seconds

thx elli

that was very hot

I would like to let you see my cum dripping out of her as you laid underneath her.

I would love to eat her pussy and taste her cum

mrock said:
we would like 2 know what you think of my wife, please comment we enjoy reading them all, if you want you can photo shop her pic. thank you

I would fuck her after I ate her sweet pussy and then after I fucked her. She is just so sexy.

You Look Like The Rite FuckDoll For Captain SnizenTiTe....mmm Yummo..!!

I would like to fist that sloppy cunt and then fuck her asshole

WOW!!! she has a fine body! I would love to see some of her feet

Users who are viewing this thread