• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

nasty comments

• Thread startermrock
  • Start date

would you fuck my asian slut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2008
we would like 2 know what you think of my wife, please comment we enjoy reading them all, if you want you can photo shop her pic. thank you

Attachments

• DSCN0597.jpg
    DSCN0597.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2,548
  • DSCN0949.jpg
    DSCN0949.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,681
  • SA400669.jpg
    SA400669.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,674
  • SA400670.jpg
    SA400670.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,591
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah,

I'd fuck that hot wet slit.

We'd love to fuck your nasty little slut, she looks HOTT, :)

She's a very hot asian slut.

here a pic.

Attachments

• SA400667.jpg
    SA400667.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 872
just like the kool aid man would say oh yeah

my cock is locked away right now, so I could not fuck your wife, but I would love to suck warm fresh cum out of her hot pussy.

Lovely looking little slit - made for spreading :D

Great body on her! Anywhere around NJ?

thx guys

we are in san jose ca.:)

Personally I would like to organise a dozen or so guys to fuck her senseless and I would clean her up between loads.
But then thats what I want to do with most women ;)

thank you guys i would love 2 hear more nasty comments thx again.

slut

i would love to put my 10" in that asdian cunt

Sexy looking gal. I'd fuck her in a heart beat. Love asian girls. My first wife was from the Philippines, where is your wife from or her heritage if american born.

hey dott

yes my wife is from the phillpines, so you are not married any more 2 the pinoy?

more comments please

my wife does not think you guys like what you guys see because of the lack of comments so please help me get her more sluty guys, she enjoys reading your comments.

mrock said:
my wife does not think you guys like what you guys see because of the lack of comments

We LOVE what we see - the very first picture shows a bit of her long dark hair - I'd like nothing better than to use handfuls of that to pull her sexy body back against me while fucking her doggy-style.

How dirty a girl is she? Does she like being tied up and taken?? Does she get turned on knowing that WE are all looking at her hot body?

I would definitely fuck this tiny Asian *****. She looks like she's just begging for a group of guys to tie her up and gang bang her until she's barely conscious.

I'd love to fuck her.

she loves nasty comments

she get so horny reading your thoughts about her, she is very submissive in bed.

Attachments

• SA400674.jpg
    SA400674.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 501
  • DSCN1153.jpg
    DSCN1153.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 654