• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

natural milf

steffiwahl

New around here...
Beloved Member
heres my beautiful wife ................38DD ,she would love to see what other men think of her and maybe cum on her pics and mail thm to her..................more to follow

WOWeeWOW!

steffiwahl said:
heres my beautiful wife ................38DD ,she would love to see what other men think of her and maybe cum on her pics and mail thm to her..................more to follow

GORGEOUS titties!!! - worth their weight in GOLD. More, MORE!

What happened????

steffiwahl said:

How come the pic of the lovely wife's magnificant tits has disappeared?

TinyCockWimp said:
How come the pic of the lovely wife's magnificant tits has disappeared?

My guess is hubby posted pics, got his rocks off on a few guys seeing them then took them down in shame or fear of her finding out.

Praise.!!!!!

Only have one word -- GLORIOUS ... the pic he posted was wonderful but this one is ...well.... glorious

steffiwahl said:
actaully your ar quite wrong there.................. i allowed hubby to post but was'nt happy with the quality of the ones he posted...............i am photoshopping them now and i will repost later.................until then heres one i did earlier

heavens did you think i was a tease:D
Have mercy beautiful woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are in the goddess catagory. My mouth waters my cock leaks drops and my nuts ache. :p Thanks A Lot:p I fucking love it:eek: okdeacon

Wow she is HOT and needs to be filled with LOTS of cum. I know the thought of eating a creampie from someone that radient gives me goosebumps.

MMMmmmm good! If you're in Florida message me. 23 white bull would love to play with you all day. Oh yes... please post more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back