• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Naughty Pics of my fiance

• Thread starterStoned_rabbit
  • Start date
S

Stoned_rabbit

As title says, pics of my fiance.

We've been together for about 6 yrs, engaged for a yr or so. She is on the pill. Only one partner sofar, but thinking of introducing some spice.

She's submissive, asian (mostly, she does have white in her geno), 4'11 and 90 lbs.

Don't be shy with ur responses. Let her know what you would like to do to her.

Note that pics may seem firmiliar. They are posted on another forum.

A little bit more.

Gorgeous lady! Thanks for sharing.

Rabbit,

She is gorgeous!
You can only imagine how good she would look in the middle of a two stud MFM with well-hung bulls...., and that pales to the reality of ot!

She would make an outstanding HotWife/HotGF, she shows tremendous potential! :cool:

Found some more pics. Again don't be afraid, or shy.

Did I mention she likes being handcuffed too?

i am 8" and would love to break in that tight pussy!

Fantastic Pics!!!!

Tell me (or rather us) how much you would like to be in her right now. :)

I'd rather lick that tight little peach, and get her ready for a really big BBC and watch those tight lips stretch around him. Then I'd fight you for the creampie.

Hi Stoned_rabbit, welcome on board! Great to see more sexy and naughty asian women in here!

Your fiancee is very attractive, such a nice figure. She's got very tasty looking pussy, I bet she is a hot fuck! :D

Where are you guys from?

Can't wait to see more pics!

Another tiny tight-bodied Asian :eek: And 'submissive' as well gives her a score of 11 out of 10.

Lovely photos that give a good essence of what that smooth body and soft holes would feel like working against my older, white body. I'd love to have her serve me.

How does her sub nature play out? What has she enjoyed so far in her young life??

Looking forward to more photos as well ;)

We'd love to hear HER comments on our posts as well.

absolutely EDIBLE, luv to be in every orafice on her ;-) and esp like her breasts.

She's a hotty. Looks like a nice, tight box. You're a lucky man.

greymaster said:
Another tiny tight-bodied Asian :eek: And 'submissive' as well gives her a score of 11 out of 10.

Lovely photos that give a good essence of what that smooth body and soft holes would feel like working against my older, white body. I'd love to have her serve me.

How does her sub nature play out? What has she enjoyed so far in her young life??

Looking forward to more photos as well ;)

We'd love to hear HER comments on our posts as well.

Thanks.

Her sub nature plays out wonderfully. Sofar, she's experienced vaginal, anal, oral (DP - By me and dildo, anal plug while I'm inside, and believe it or not, double vag with me and vibrator (it hurt for her so we had to stop). She is very very tight. I have problems getting myself in sometimes. But only by me. I was her first. She does love being dominated, and she does like bondage. I'm a dom myself, so I take care of her 'sexual' needs. However, I do have an interest in sharing her... She has expressed some interest.

I've bare backed her a lot since she's been on the pill.

I'll tell her to join, sofar, she's just lurking.

Hey Rabbit,

If she demonstrates any initiative at all, she would have a list of candidates within a week, eager to help her make the threesome fantasy happen... particularly MFM.

Have her choose a well-hung candidate, and get your cameras ready! :cool:

Stoned_rabbit said:
Thanks.

Her sub nature plays out wonderfully. Sofar, she's experienced vaginal, anal, oral (DP - By me and dildo, anal plug while I'm inside, and believe it or not, double vag with me and vibrator (it hurt for her so we had to stop). She is very very tight. I have problems getting myself in sometimes. But only by me. I was her first. She does love being dominated, and she does like bondage. I'm a dom myself, so I take care of her 'sexual' needs. However, I do have an interest in sharing her... She has expressed some interest.

I've bare backed her a lot since she's been on the pill.

I'll tell her to join, sofar, she's just lurking.
Wow! She sounds incredibly hot! You guys seem to be creative and playful, that's very good, you will avoid falling into routine in your sexual life...

Congratulations! Having a submissive asian wife is a pure treasure, I'm lucky myself to have a wonderful and obedient girl as my fiancee :)...

Wish you two the best and hope to see your woman on board very soon! ^^

By the way, I'm too trying to convince my girl to join the community but with no success so far... :( :( :(

Tho the pair of you LUCKY guys - they could always post under your account - but tell everyone in the first line who is typing ;) Especially if they wanted to respond to an individual's comments about them.

Thanks for the reply Stoned_rabbit - as 'fantasy talk', you could tell her what it would be like working her body back and forth between your cock and mine ;) Those bend-forward cleavage shots could be from sucking one of use while the other takes her from behind. Tell me if the thought of two dominant men using her turns her on. [There are plenty of pics of my cock around if she wants to see them]

Nice round lucious lady you are lucky. She would love a treat from behind and one in front

Users who are viewing this thread