• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Naughty Pics of my fiance

• Thread starterStoned_rabbit
  • Start date
A few more pics I dug up :)

I completely understand why you want to see her take one (or more) well endowed cocks! :cool:

Well I don't consider myself a cuckold (since I have a very dominant personality).. It's more of a sharing thing.

sweet

pussy your gorgeous wife has! sharing is so much fun! I adore watching my wife's pussy being fucked, mmm, I certainly do!!!

Stoned_rabbit said:
Well I don't consider myself a cuckold (since I have a very dominant personality).. It's more of a sharing thing.

I understand and I agree, it's also about pleasing her! :cool:

She's amazing. I'll tell you what I'd do to her, the same thing I did to the slut in this thread

Here's my slut fiance's boobies..

Enjoy.

One more of my slutty fiance

Lovely boobie shots. They always look so 'tender' - inviting a hand, or mouth, to enjoy them.

My fingers sinking into them, while she sucks me deep, and you pump her from behind and play with her ass cheeks. Delicious.

Sweet

Love the ass and firm supple tits. Thanks for sharing hoping to see more. Where you two at if I may ask?

OMG, her boobies are so damn nice! Love those big nipples, so sexy!

So only you are interested in sharing/swinging or so is she?

We both are. For the most part. She's getting a fascination about larger black men lol

A few more pics of some action over the weekend.

And the finishing. Enjoy

WOW! Hot, hot, hot. Something in all her pics makes me want to dive tongue first into her ass, her rosebud looks so tasty. Looks like you had a blast.

good pics,

love her dirty dark black ass hole

Ron

WOW thanks for sharing. I hope you get to watch her have sex. I love watching the expressions of my wife having an orgasm. I love holding her hand and telling her how much I love her. The best part is going down on her after one of my friends have blasted off in side her. There is the great smell and a great taste of cum, there is nothing better.

What a great update, very hot!
Love the creampie pics, love the view of your cum dripping out of her pussy...
I can never remember to take pics during or right after having sex, I just can't think of anything else when I'm fucking my girl (single-task) :p...

VERY good close-up photography of a lovely pussy :) I enjoyed the development from the sealed lips at the beginning to the gaping hole that looks like the cock was removed just for the photograph to be taken.

Playing with her

I would love to have a stagged traffic altercation while we are driving on a country road. We flip each other the bird and I tell you to pull over. Us guys wrestle for a minute resulting in your being bested and handcuffed. I then take her from the car, handcuff her, bend her over the hood of your car and grope her titties, legs, and pussy. I drag you over to watch and hike up her skirt, remove her panties and fuck her doggie style on the hood of the car as cars drive by. I end by droppimg a load deep inside her. I release her from the handcuffs and give her a key to yours as I am driving off.

wifepleaser2007

Users who are viewing this thread