• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

NC thick cock for swf/mwf

• Thread startermrlonglasting2005
  • Start date
That cocks huge! I can only dream of such a magnificent manhood!

Ladies thanks for your comments . Still looking for couple/ single white female in NC, SC, VA areas forreal time meets and possible chat with my webcam.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the dic pic's,makes a white woman want to melt some chocolate inside her.........talk to me ...u know how to reach me...:flash:

any women in my area wanna piece of that monster. im still waiting for real women and couples

Mmmmm delicious

Sooooo dreamy. Big balls, long thick cock...what more could I want? Except of course to slide my wet pussy down your magnificent manhood and become your slut. x

mandy4blk. I tell you the truth, you will lose her to the addiction of BBC if you push her to try extra-marital sex. What a beautiful bride she made, her wedding dress is stunning. The Bulls will cream their pants if they get her in their sights. She is so very desirable - I just asked some male friends, so I am passing on what they said to me about her.

Others can judge for themselves, but she is 'potentially' a very hot number, and there is always a big demand for "hotties".

Have you got fresh sheets on the bed in the spare room? That is where you will have to shift your clothes (and your butt) to.

OhhMyGod

My dreams cum true...only your in NC and I'm here with whatshisname.

here is a new one . if you are serious and like blk men in NC or even in other states send me mail lets talk.

Users who are viewing this thread