• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
they occur during the day during their lunch hour.

Great job supporting your wife and helping ease her into the lifestyle. Any chance she will post her thoughts on the thread? Would love to hear how her Friday meetings are for her? Would also love to hear how she plans to either get more time with him - which is what I assume she will want, or how she will find another guy for more time.

Anyway..those are my thoughts and what I would like to hear about.
Again...thanks for your generous sharing up to this point.

normally I do not reply myself, I prefer that my husband does it. It seems a bit strange to me. I love my Friday meetings. I am glad my husband talked me into it, it took years. Also love that my lover took his time to make me feel special, not just a one time deal. I love holding him tight as he is cumming. Am still amazed how turned on my husband is by it and that he wants sex with me that evening even though he knows what happend earlier in the day. I would like it occassionally more often, but quite satisfied with the two men I have now. I just think that there will be days beyond Friday where we go out together. Hope this answers your questions.

love how i find her panties on Fridays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not have your wife's boyfriend take a picture whil they are having sex doggy style. It would satisfy the doubters on this thread. maybe a sign that says "noway" on her back.

Almost as famous as your asshole. Still fail to understand why a superior intellect like you wastes your time with a threat like this.

Love how wet her pussy and asshole are still hour later. Yes I wish I had photos or get to watch but I still love fucking her pussy when it is so wet and loose before we start.

yep, I agree. Love to fuck mines pussy after someone else has been fucking her. It's even better if it is just after and I was watching it all happen.

back to my question will you consider the doggy style picture?

I would love to have those kinds of pics. He does not want to take them and she is enjoying herself and does not see a need to push the issue to please others if he does not want it. I am not there and would love those pics more than anyone.

whose the dumbass that keeps looking at this thread only to bitch constantly. If it is obviously so bad why do you waste your time. Are you that desperate?

randyfrommo said:
yep, I agree. Love to fuck mines pussy after someone else has been fucking her. It's even better if it is just after and I was watching it all happen.

it feels amazing, so wet and loose. I usually cum fairly quickly despite how loose she is knowing why she is so loose and wet. Can't help it especially know it is his sperm that has her so slippery.

The ultimate "dumbass" is a married man whose wife is fucking some black guy and seems to have little say in how his slutwife is being used. And doesn't even get enough respect from this same ghetto prince to take a few pictures.

Look I got no beef with you, and you can play this cuckold thing to the hilt for all I care, but don't insult folks for voicing their suspicions and calling you on the shady stuff surrounding your tale.

your right, to defend myself repeatedly and then be told to not insult someone who has insulted me and others as well. Wasting my time.

NoWay...Excellent Job! You are doing great. I love your thread and know that you will get everything you want. Take your time...your bull will come around and love the joy of sending your wife home with some pics and a pussy full of cum!
As the guy on the other side...trust me...soon he'll enjoy showing you what he's doing to your wife!

Might actually sound strange but while i would love to see pics, i really am not pushing the issue. We are having great sex, she tells me about the meetings and that is enough

Now that photos seem to be working. Being trying to get her to buy hose for years. For him she bought them. The second picture is how she went to see him last Friday in her new hose.

If you forgot to put in her sponge

on a Friday morning, would she remind you ?

damm, hot legs, bet he got hot hard and horny for her dressed like that. Did she get a real good fucking from him and then from you later that night.

bumper55 said:
on a Friday morning, would she remind you ?

randyfrommo said:
damm, hot legs, bet he got hot hard and horny for her dressed like that. Did she get a real good fucking from him and then from you later that night.

Bumper i am not sure if she would remind me, not that i would forget, or just put it in herself. Friday was great for her, and later for me too.

Users who are viewing this thread