• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters

noway

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2004
She is nearly there. Here she is talking on the phone to her black "boyfriend". While talking with him, she has her thong moved to the side and she is playing with herself. Last picture not from same day but showing what she has to offer. Hopefully it is just a matte of time before she moves beyond talking.

would love to hear opinions about her.

Last edited by a moderator:
noway said:
She is nearly there. Here she is talking on the phone to her black "boyfriend". While talking with him, she has her thong moved to the side and she is playing with herself. Last picture not from same day but showing what she has to offer. Hopefully it is just a matte of time before she moves beyond talking.

look if she's playing with her pussy while chatting with this guy, then i'm pretty certain that she's gonna go through with it
i like what little i can see from the pics and know that he will too.

get ready to get what you wanted cause both of you are gonna be changed by this.

good luck.

anna-mwf said:
look if she's playing with her pussy while chatting with this guy, then i'm pretty certain that she's gonna go through with it
i like what little i can see from the pics and know that he will too.

get ready to get what you wanted cause both of you are gonna be changed by this.

good luck.

Hopefully this allows you to see more of her. This morning as we had sex, i got out her black dildo. She stated 'its too big, i should throw it away when your not home.' I went ahead and used it on her, while licking her clit. I had it in her about as deep as I get. She eventually said 'put it in deeper'. I have never heard this from her. As I started to work it in deeper, she started to reallybbuck up to it and came very quickly and hard. She felt so loose but amazingly wet when i went in her. I hope he wants her if they ever get together.

She will need a lot of love, attention and reassurance from you. Hope it goes well..

If she's anything like my wife she's gonna love big cock no matter what colour it is.

noway has she ever been fucked a black guy? if your answer is no she must be blacked.

ekolekol said:
noway has she ever been fucked a black guy? if your answer is no she must be blacked.

She has never fucked anyone other than me. I took her virginity. Would love to see her seduced, and taking bareback.

nice

Would love to be fucking her for you, with you and in front of you. She has a sexy hot body that I'd love to sink my cock into.

A Large cock black bor must fuck her tight pussy and ass.What will she waitingt to this? She likes black cock becauseshe is on the phone with her black guy.

ekolekol said:
A Large cock black bor must fuck her tight pussy and ass.What will she waitingt to this? She likes black cock becauseshe is on the phone with her black guy.

Not sure i understand all this but, I agree that a large black cock would stretch her tight pussy and ass. She would probably wear lingerie or a thong and matching bra. I agree that she is fascinated about the thought of doing a black guy, just hope she does not get cold feet last minute. If hot enough, i think he'll have her as he wants.

Most seem to think if and when they hook up, it will be bareback until he cums inside her. Will he even ask if she is on birth control or just do her? Attached pic is how wet she gets talking to him on the phone

randyfrommo said:
Would love to be fucking her for you, with you and in front of you. She has a sexy hot body that I'd love to sink my cock into.

would love to see a black stud seduce her, take her and fuck her, convince her to go bare and not even ask if she is on birth control before filling her full of his cum. If she does her friend, would he even ask about birth control or just do her if she does not bring it up.

he will

He will just do her unless she insists. If they are friends and she trusts him, she will go bareback with him. If she is very excited, he will sink his cock into her before she realizes he isn't wearing anything.

nice wet spot

Very nice wet spot, would love to pull the material away and drive my hard cock into her from behind. Looks like she is ready.

cant wait for this sexy white wife to get a blk cock balls deep in that sexy tight white pussy and have it fill her with cum

I can only suggest that you encourage her support her and be there for her its the start of an amazing lifestyle change if she takes to her new role its wonderful to watch the transformation

Is she enjoying you posting her progress here?

slimcuck said:
Is she enjoying you posting her progress here?

we look at the site together sometimes. She is also amazed at all the positve comments and that so many would not only want to fuck her but also cum inside her.

randyfrommo said:
Very nice wet spot, would love to pull the material away and drive my hard cock into her from behind. Looks like she is ready.

Here she is offering to guide the big black dick into her from behind. Can also see her cute asshole peeking out to be taken too.