• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
bumper55 said:
on a Friday morning, would she remind you ?

Bumper, i get the feeling it turns you on thinking about her meeting him without her spoonge in place

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Baby!

noway said:
Bumper, i get the feeling it turns you on thinking about her meeting him without her spoonge in place

Don't know about Bumper but that idea gets me Very Hard!

Yeah Baby!

noway said:

Don't know about Bumper but that idea gets me Very Hard! From the look of the poll results I have a lot of company too....

I don't know about you or anyone else, but when mine was fucking bareback, turned me on to think that she could slim tho the chance was. Love her body, very sexy.

oh yeah....it does...doesn't it turm you on too? why don't you "forget" on Friday?

noway said:

It does!

eightbal2 said:
Don't know about Bumper but that idea gets me Very Hard! From the look of the poll results I have a lot of company too....

randyfrommo said:
I don't know about you or anyone else, but when mine was fucking bareback, turned me on to think that she could slim tho the chance was. Love her body, very sexy.

bumper55 said:

Thank you for the compliments. I admit that when fucking her and feeling his cum inside her it is hot knowing the potential even though the chances are almost non-existant but want to keep it to that level

I haven't read all the posts in this thread but I like what I've read and will catch up but I did want to say "yes" it turns them on going bareback especially knowing there's a chance that one may get through.It is so erotic and being the so called forbiden fruit it fuels unbridled feelings of lust and believe me when thier fucking they ARE trying to make it happen. At least thats how it is for me I only go bareback with my lovers and I enjoy that lustful feeling everytime I have thier BBC's in me and it is so addictive.The last time I had a condom used or protection it was like ho humm but you put that bare Big Black cock and cum in me its the Fourth of July fireworks it just takes it to another level of passion. I would bet thats what she's been feeling and to be honest if my hubby was putting a sponge in me it would be out as soon as I was out of sight "luckily my hubby let me decide and I've been bareback from the start with my very first BBC and there have been many many since I was 24"but thats just me.Again great thread and dont worry about the ones that criticize theres always a few that are unhappy with something so dont let them bother you Noway.

Marie, thank you. I do appreciate the support and am always amazed at the critics. She does love feeling him cum inside her and admits it would not be the same using condoms.

Has any office gossip started over your wife's friday nooners?

shemp1 said:
Has any office gossip started over your wife's friday nooners?

yes, it is a small office. But they are also open minded because several of the women have been married multiple time and have had boyfreinds etc.

That's an iffy answer.

shemp1 said:
That's an iffy answer.

I do not work for the same company. Yes some of her colleagues know, but are not judgemental.

tired and relaxed later that night.

noway said:
I do not work for the same company. Yes some of her colleagues know, but are not judgemental.

I've never known a group of people not to be judgmental.

shemp1 said:
I've never known a group of people not to be judgmental.

Sorry you see that way. Again she works with small staff, they know each other fairly well, some have similiar situations and as long as noone is getting hurt, etc. they see it as her business not theirs.

So, guessing she is still enjoying seeing her boss on fridays and fucking with him and having lots of fun getting that bbc put to her. More power to her as long as she enjoys and you are fine with it.

not her boss, just a fellow coworker but yes loving it.

what's the plan if he knocks her up?

she is using b.c. just pill form. Both realize nothing short of sterilization is fool proof and even that has not always been perfect. We will have to deal with it if it happens but lots of women have lots of sex with lots of men with out getting pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread